UNFUNDED SBTPG- what does this mean?

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season UNFUNDED SBTPG- what does this mean?

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Tlove22.
  • Topic Starter
    ExerciseNewbie

I am still unfunded on SBTPG. My DDD is tomorrow. Does this mean my refund will be delayed???

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tlove22

Can tpg send back ure refund if ure closed bank account request it?

ExerciseNewbie

Well this sucks… refund already drastically reduced now this…

MizuSeirei

But, take comfort in knowing that your refund is more than likely going to be in your account within the next few days at the least, and that you are not still waiting like the vast majority of those who filed already. 👍🏽

MizuSeirei

Most banks will hold it for 48 hours, but then you have those like SBT that will try to hold it for 7 days. Banks make more money doing this, and they suck for that.

MizuSeirei

No. It means that SBT is holding it for fees to be taken (if needed) for the tax software or company that did your taxes, or it could be that they are holding it for a few days time just to clear the payment (which is a lie, because payments for refunds should be considered guaranteed; especially if it’s from the government) and they are just being douchbags about giving you access to your money.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.