Under Review

Home Forums Archives Under Review Under Review

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Melissa.
  • Topic Starter
    Steve

Hello all! I am one of the lucky ones who was selected for review.

I filed 02/02, was accepted 02/03

I did file a schedule C and qualified for EIC and had an education credit as well.

as a result of a job loss a few years ago, going to school and becoming self employeed…my tax returns have looked similar the last few years.

WMR never showed me “under review”. just “still processing” and the bars went away. In fact, still showing that today. About a week ago, I ordered my transcripts and it showed processing day of 2/24 and codes 570 and 971.

2/28 I recieved a letter in the mail stating I did not need to do anything at this time, but that the information on my tax return was under review.

Anyone in the same boat? Getting any movement yet?

When I checked my transcripts today, its still the same. No new info on them yet.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Melissa

Filed 1/22
          Accepted 1/22
          Bars disappeared 1/27

Called today to find out what’s going on because I am at 21 days. Agent said I went under review on 1/27 and will be 8 weeks.

Anyone get theirs before 8 weeks?

Jeffry

This is a very good tip particularly to those
            new to the blogosphere. Brief but very precise information… Many thanks for
            sharing this one. A must read article!

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.