TurboTax 01/17 Filed | 01/19 Accepted

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season TurboTax 01/17 Filed | 01/19 Accepted

• Topic Starter
    Sebastian
      @xbgseb

Starting this thread so we can all stay updated together.

I filed on TurboTax, and had my fees taken out via SBTPG and the rest DD into my account. (01/17)
      I was accepted in the test-batch on 01/19.

I’m a cycle 05 the previous two cycles, so I’m assuming I’ll have some sort-of update Friday around (3am EST – Noon EST). I’ll update this as my return works through the pipeline.

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Sebastian
          @xbgseb

[quote quote=4527749]I have the same exact dates as you, but my transcript popped this morning saying “no tax return filed”. I have no idea what that even means considering I clearly filed it through TT like I have for years.[/quote]

Same, only thing I can update is my account transcript has all zeros, no codes, and says no tax return filed, but has basic information in it such as addy, SSN and such.

Tim
            @timmeh8604

Accepted 1/19 TurboTax. No advance and I am path. One bar and transcripts show up. No DDD yet.

Ryan

I have the same exact dates as you, but my transcript popped this morning saying “no tax return filed”. I have no idea what that even means considering I clearly filed it through TT like I have for years.

Smitty

Filed 1/18 with TT
                Fees taken out with SBTPG
                Accepted 1/19
                Weekly, no path
                Received ddd today of 2/1

Admin
                jemar707
                  @jemar707

Thanks for leading the conversation! Happy Taxmas

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.