TRANSCRIPT UPDATE NON-FILER LETTER

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season TRANSCRIPT UPDATE NON-FILER LETTER

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Jones.
  • Topic Starter
    djmom

Back story:
      filed 2/3
      accepted2/4
      submits 1096 healthcare forms 3/3

no updates until today and return transcript reads a letter stating im technically a “non filer” with what appears to me a unhelpful phone number at the bottom. other than wage no other transcript available.

i did receive a stimulus check

always left on hold by tax advocate so i gave up on that. and barely can get in touch with a helpful person from irs

Has anyone also noticed this on their transcripts? if so have you gotten ahold of anyone at that number given?

should I submit all paperwork again or is this a lazy attempt to get rid of papers off their desk? its been 4- month now this is crazy

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jones

Still no updates here, nothing from anyone. Terrible.

Our TA is the absolute worst.

Shottyb

same here @DJMOM Filed and accepted 01/28 and got 1095 letter early feb. I faxed it around 02/23 and the rep at my congressman’s office here in GA is in touch and said they do have everything per her “liaison” and just waiting for corrections office to open that is handling my file! UGH!

DJMOM
              @djmom

Just wondering if any of our early filers ( Jan- Feb) have any updates..

Im still with nothing, no update, no transcripts, still waiting :(

deadline is the 15th. I hope to see something after that *fingers crossed*

Jones

The non filter on ours was due to a previous years tax return that wasn’t filed. They heldthe current return until the previous missed return was processed.

No updates, sent in previous return in January.

thePandemicHunt
                  @thepandemichunt

in the same boat? what did you guys do about it?

thicks
                    @thicks

I guess the IRS has problems updating their software. The deadline to file was pushed back to 7/15, yet people are getting automated letters two months after the OLD filing deadline.

Wolf

Same here. Non filer letter showed up.

Filed 1/25
                      Accepted 1/27
                      Faxed 1098 and 8962 4/6
                      Nothing until non filer letter

RobbJ

Got the same message when I logged into the transcript website today. This is BEYOND ridiculous at this point.

DJMOM
                          @djmom

i was told to fax in my forms again…and it would be ANOTHER 8 weeks before i see any updates.

Annoyed101
                            @annoyed101

Almost identical dates as you. Got the same message. Wondering if I should just file again? I wonder if that would be a bad idea

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.