Transcript codes under review

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Transcript codes under review

• This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by ProudFatherOF1.
  • Topic Starter
    Tani

Hi I finally got my transcript
      Does anyone know on this order
      806 -1867.00
      766. -2741.00
      424 2-20-2020. 0.00
      768 4-15-2020 -5461.00
      810 3-9-20 0.0
      811 3-9-20 0.00
      846. 2-26-2020 $1868

Cycle code 20200805

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ProudFatherOF1

@Tani thanks I’m praying for all of ours to be expedited ASAP🙏🏽

Tani

@peachie thank u lol check that out

@thicks
            @proudfatherof1 I hope you guys get your deposit soon!

@thicks
            I am almost the same as you
            Filed using nephews who I lived with I started new job this year first time filing with dependants so I’m guessing this is a eic verification I still haven’t got the letter

ProudFatherOF1

@thicks more then likely even tho it’s the beginning of the week it’ll come Friday or Saturday. And Friday is when they have a mass update on transcripts and then Saturday DDD’s so it’ll probably be irrelevant but ima still request for mine so next year I can easily login and be current on what’s going on

thicks
                @thicks

@ProudFatherOF1, I’m waiting on the PIN I need to complete my account so that I can view my transcripts of my tax account activity online. I will have to wait longer for that. I’m hoping I have my refund in my account beforehand.

ProudFatherOF1

@thicks yeah that’s what I keep telling myself since I lost my bars like don’t wait 2 weeks to send some BS while it’s just sitting there. If you can view your account transcripts it’ll have a cycle code like 20201705 it’s the last two digits that will reflect if your daily or weekly. This is going to be a longggg week. Hopefully we’ll update this week if not weekend

Peachie
                    @justpeachie

@Tani: IGMR has an exhaustive list of IRS transaction codes here: https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-transaction-codes-and-error-codes/

thicks
                      @thicks

@ProudFatherOF1, I filed 2/4, got held up by the PATH hold, but I didn’t get a 2/26 DDD like most of the other people affected by PATH, instead, I had to verify my ID — I guess because I haven’t filed since 2016 and my state of residence changed — on 2/27 (letter dated 2/24). I suppose I’m waiting on a DDD of 3/11 this coming weekend, but I don’t know if I’m on a weekly cycle. (Is there anyone on a daily cycle?!) I’m still not seeing any kind of update on WMR.

Just because they had to hold my refund until after 2/18 doesn’t mean they had to wait 20 days to send me the 5071C letter! I’m pretty annoyed about that. They should have done that right away and I could have already gotten my refund.

ProudFatherOF1

@Tani ughh I might not be in your boat but I am washed up against sea. I filed and was accepted 2/21 lost bars and info like a couple of ppl with last weeks update. I’m a weekly so I’m just meditating my energy and praying for a good outcome for all of us. Hopefully they’ll credit you the rest of your refund soon tho

Tani

@proudfatherof1

Thank u!!! How’s your situation hopefully better than mine

I been stuck on take action 151 since 2/22 and only got partial refund all eic is on hold about 75 percent

ProudFatherOF1

@Tani it just a date of end of the filing year. Like 4/15 is the last date to file. But everything should be resolved by then if not sooner

Tani

Ohh yes the hold is for eic I’m on take action on wmr :-(

What doesn’t te 4 -15 dates mean

ProudFatherOF1

@Tani I’ve heard some ppl getting only partial of their refunds and the rest for eic at a later date. Idk if this the same situation tho

Tani

Yes we got the 846 amount but not the eic

thicks
                                    @thicks

“846 2/26/2020”

From that it appears you should already have money in the bank, unless your refund was by mailed check.

ProudFatherOF1

I you have 846 code then you’ll update this week

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.