THOSE ACCEPTED 1/23/23 πŸ‘€

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season THOSE ACCEPTED 1/23/23 πŸ‘€

• This topic has 45 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by BluDream.
  • Topic Starter
    HeyItsMeee

Hey guys! Was accepted this Morning and I’m a weekly. Let’s keep in touch and help eachother with updates and questions!! Last year I lived on this forum😭. I had to walk the PATH but Yall got me through. Hope to see some familiar names again

Viewing 44 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        BluDream

Path finally lifted today. I hope we see movement soon.

ShottyB

Accepted 1/25 and used TurboTax. No updates to transcripts and wmr 1 bar tax code 152. I have an inkling TT users are waiting together this year!

Hohum

Filed and accepted 1/24. IRS website says no record and I know I’m putting in my info right.
              I can see my transcripts it has everything there except refund issued code. As of date is 2/13.

So confused.

Also sbtpg says can’t find my account and I’ve used TT for years.

Kara

Accepted 1/23, no movement on transcripts, one bar on WMR. Never had this happen before. Anyone else have this problem? Also I don’t fall under Path this year.

Brittany

my as of changed overnight from 02/13 to 02/20 …..still just waiting on the 846 code

Apryl

Filed 1/22 accepted 1/23. Received RAL.
                    Account transcript blank w/as of date of 2/13
                    Return transcript N/A
                    WMR 1 bar
                    Have generally been a weekly
                    TPG shows unfunded
                    Anyone in similar situations see any movement yet?

Dan B

Filed 1/22 Accepted 1/23. 1 bar on WMR. Transcript is N/A. Last year Accepted 1/24. Received DD on 2/2. Transcript & WMR didn’t update for a few days AFTER I received my DD. Hopeful for same outcome this year.

MO

@John.. Nope, no movement at all …. but I’m a weekly so I guess I have to wait till Friday( Again)… oh well

john
                          @stam6190

[quote quote=4527738]So the account transcript part now says 2022, instead of N/A , but… WHEN YOU OPEN IT …It just says as of 02/13/2023 and my name and everything else is blank, no codes, nothing and then it says no return on record. What in tarnation? Maybe it is in the process of updating? Sam said he got the same thing in the other Post.. I’ll keep ya posted.[/quote]

You have any update? I’m at the same thing

Ann88

Filed with HNR Block on 1/22/23 and accepted 1/23/23. As of today, I still have one bar and my 2022 account transcript and wage transcript is blank and say “No Records Of Return Filed”. I only show an as of date 2/13/23 and no other changes. Im hoping for an update this weekend. My cycle code ends in 05 every year so I guess I will have to wait til Friday or Saturday to see changes.

Fingers Crossed!

Ashley22

Accepted 1/23. Approved 1/29 with DDD 1/31 Good Luck Everyone!!

TheGrateful1

I filed on 1/22 and accepted on 1/23 for fed and state. I just checked my transcript today and had 150, 766, and 806. And as of date 2/13/2023.

WMR gives me the PATH message.

Last year I filed Feb 15 and received my refund Feb 24. I am hoping since I filed earlier that I will be in the early batch for refunds.

MO

So the account transcript part now says 2022, instead of N/A , but… WHEN YOU OPEN IT …It just says as of 02/13/2023 and my name and everything else is blank, no codes, nothing and then it says no return on record. What in tarnation? Maybe it is in the process of updating? Sam said he got the same thing in the other Post.. I’ll keep ya posted.

Faithhopenmommy

What does the as of date mean?

Trask25
                                      @bluediamond325

[quote quote=4527646]Everything updated over night now I’m just waiting for an 846 code, my refund is almost 600$ less though. not sure why.[/quote]

THE CTC changed from 3k to 2500. This may be the difference.

Brittany

update to wmr
                                        According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
                                        Check Where’s My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It’s updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

AmethystMoon

My transcripts usually don’t refresh until a Friday morning each year, so it may have been too early to check if you’re the same. I’m a weekly. I checked mine about 1:00 this morning and no change, but I checked again at 7:15, and my transcripts had updated with a DDD of 2/1!

Sam

I had n/a for my 2022 transcripts last night. I just checked and I’m showing my transcripts, I looked at them but it says nothing on it? It is blank and says I haven’t filed? I was accepted 1/23/23. Does anyone know what that means? Was I not really accepted?

ThatGuy710

I just checked my transcripts and it’s showing the 806 , 766, and 768 codes which is good ao far with a as of date of 2-15. So far so good my fellow PATHers

Brittany

What does this mean?

TRANSACTIONS
                                                CODE EXPLANATION OF TRANSACTION
                                                CYCLE DATE
                                                150 Tax return filed
                                                20230404 02-13-2023
                                                30221-423-73635-3
                                                AMOUNT
                                                $2,190.00
                                                Credit to your account
                                                04-15-2023
                                                -$1,000.00
                                                Credit to your account
                                                04-15-2023
                                                -$1,786.00
                                                Earned income credit
                                                04-15-2023
                                                -$5,744.00

Brittany

Everything updated over night now I’m just waiting for an 846 code, my refund is almost 600$ less though. not sure why.

Melissa
                                                    @mlssa33428

@QueenBinKC look at your transcripts and the last 2 digits of your cycle code. If your cycle code ends in 01,02,03,04 you are a daily. If your cycle code ends in 05 you are a weekly. I looked at my last years cycle code and I am a weekly.

Jason
                                                      @knightfal

Filed 1/11/23
                                                      Accepted 1/19/23

Guessing I was part of a test batch. WMR is 1 Bar

Dania
                                                        @daniaorozco

I filed 1/23 received instantly and accepted an hour later.
                                                        Pather, first time claiming a child.

Biggie Bee

Hi – I e-filed today 1/23. Still not seeing movement on WMR and the FTB websites though.. Lets keep each other posted!

Traci

I filed on 1/18 accepted, showing one bar. I’m also weekly, my state refund has already been approved(SC). But that federal is showing TT 150πŸ™„, I already know I’ll be here for awhile again this year.

QueenBinKC

How do you know if you are daily or weekly?

Dewy
                                                                @dewy

I filed state and Fed today and was accepted on both. I owe for Fed but am due a refund for state. Stay in touch…. (I am in MA)

Apryl

Just updated and got RAL!

Brit Brat

It does state the IRS received it – no update though.

Brit Brat

Apryl, wow – Very frustrating for the most part. I am just waiting for the text or email.

Apryl

Brit brat same here!

• #4527436
                                                                        Apryl

Brit brat same here!

• #4527434
                                                                          Brit Brat

Oh, and I did taxes thru Turbo.

• #4527433
                                                                            Brit Brat

I believe I am weekly as well. Not sure what’s happening. It never takes this long for my return to be accepted.

• #4527431
                                                                              Brit Brat

Super worried. I have this issue with my “bd” every other year and he is in contempt and unable to file. Now, every year, I have to beat him to the punch. Submitted last night at 8pm and still not accepted. Just hoping he hasn’t beat me to the punch. When I look at Efile, it says the IRS received it this morning at 11:45am; however, still says “pending”..

• #4527429
                                                                                Kristin

I filed late yesterday (Sun 1/22) and was accepted this morning (1/23). Fingers crossed for speedy processing!

• #4527428
                                                                                  Sam

Super frustrated and worried. I filed 1/19 but no received notification. Still says pending!!

• #4527427
                                                                                    Apryl

@heyitsme when it shows one bar on WMR does that mean it’s accepted or does 2 bars and approved actually mean accepted? Also did you get your RAL as well?

• #4527423
                                                                                      Apryl

Interesting….I filed on 1/17 was test batch but rejected. Refiled 1/21 still not accepted….

• #4527421
                                                                                        HeyItsMeee

I’m also guessing/assuming we can start checking our transcripts etc as of tomorrow (24hrs)??πŸ‘€
                                                                                          Then again I’m a weekly so wouldn’t update for me till friday/Saturday right?
                                                                                          Trying not to become OBSESSED like last year..

• #4527420
                                                                                          HeyItsMeee

Hey APRIL, I filed on the 18th got approved for 8,775, and did a tax advance same day for only 2k. My preparer sent it off this morning and it was accepted immediately. I never send it until The 1st day of filing (23rd) because I’m always scared to send it off early (test batch) cuz I hear ppl get super delayed if u dnt happen to get selected for test batch.

• #4527412
                                                                                            Ann88

Hi Yall! I just got accepted on 1/23/23 and I filed on 1/22/23 around 8pm Central time with HNR Block. I jumped for joy when I got a email saying accepted. It didnt take long for me to get accepted. Im excited and I hope well all have smooth returns this year.

• #4527408
                                                                                              AmethystMoon

Just got accepted this morning. I filed the evening of 1/20. I am also a weekly.

• #4527405
                                                                                                Apryl

When did you file?

Viewing 44 reply threads
                                                                                              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.