@taxman

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by SB.
  • Topic Starter
    rip kobe
      @ripkobe

@taxman

So when should people worry? I’m a pather. Filed 2/20. Accepted 2/20. TT fees taken out. No updates. No transcripts because I don’t have a house. I have student loans but I enter my account number and apparently they don’t like it. Or accept it.

It’s been 8 days. No update. No nothing. 1 bar topic 152.

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        SB

Filed 2/17
          Accepted 2/17

I think I’m weekly, code is 05 and usually get updated on Saturday. Nothing for me yet, still sitting on one bar with NA on transcripts. My fingers are crossed for this next Saturday if I am correct about being weekly.

Sarrabi
            @sarrabi

If you are 100% certain you are using the right account number for your student loans, then switch browsers. My sister was having that problem on Chrome, so I tried using safari and I was able to create her account to access her transcripts with no problem! IDK why it happens but switching browsers has helped a lot of people I know.

TaxMan

SBTPG will update constantly for “daily” cycles. For weeklies, like myself, it will update throughout the day on Tuesday.

TaxMan

RIP Kobe, since you cannot view your transcripts, check the WMR this Wednesday and Saturday. More people are starting to see accurate WMR updates, I personally did over the weekend. Your file date, being only a week past, is likely still being processed. If there is no movement by Saturday, then you might call the IRS. Until then, I would not stress, it likely is still just processing. My personal returns usually take two to three weeks to process.

rip kobe
                  @ripkobe

No update on sbtpg I mean

rip kobe
                    @ripkobe

Nothing on sbtpg

RJ1980
                      @jlcamaro

Same here still no update wmr still at 1 bar accepted 2/10 claimed ctc and eic.

AleciaS

Have you checked the SBTPG website to see if there has been any movement there?

JessMN

I’ve lost hope. Same boat as you except my return was accepted 2/10 and still one bar, being processed, tax topic 52

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.