TA Advised my return is still “unloaded” wait till 07May 23Feb Filer

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season TA Advised my return is still “unloaded” wait till 07May 23Feb Filer

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by MargotUgo.
  • Topic Starter
    Cassandra
      @casra

So she agreed with me that Line 30, was the error that caused us to be dumped into the ERS dept. Filed with HR Block they had she told me, a “software glitch” that was putting that in… shared it was a main source for many errors, and that my return had not yet, been processed. 60 day mark is Friday, and they haven’t touched it. She was AMAZING, AWESOME, FRIENDLY and INFORMATIVE… but also couldn’t do anything because… “errors dept” has to fix it.

The bright side is, she says I should receive my return on or before the 7th of May, the bad news is she gave me a lot of information on what to do if that day comes and goes with no movement.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MargotUgo

Ahh ok. Thanks

Cassandra
            @casra

[quote quote=4484700]What did she say to do if you didn’t? I filed and was accepted on the 21 of February. I have no updates, letters or anything. Just a whole lot of nothing![/quote]Sorry, she said not to call back before then, on 7th call back, ask for Tax Advocate team to assign me a case, I think it’s the TA Ingest team, might have that wrong, but regardless, 10 weeks is 07 May for me. She said Not to give up if I can’t through, and keep calling until I do.

MargotUgo

What did she say to do if you didn’t? I filed and was accepted on the 21 of February. I have no updates, letters or anything. Just a whole lot of nothing!

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.