Stimulus refund dated 01-18-2021

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Stimulus refund dated 01-18-2021

• This topic has 151 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by zakia.
  • Topic Starter
    Alpo
      @alpo

Code 846 – Refund Issued 01-04-2021 (*never received*)

Code 766 – Tax Relief Credit 01-18-2021

Code 766 – Credit to your account 01-18-2021

IRS GMP “Payment Status #2 Not Available”

First stimulus was received on 04/15/2020 Direct Deposit

I wonder if 01-18-2021 is the official refund deposit date ?

Keep an eye on mail letters as reports have confirmed some of us are getting Checks or Debit Cards. Good luck to all.

Viewing 150 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        zakia

my transcript updated on 2/5 to refund cancelled. there is no dd date or that a check has been sent out. i guess i’m one of the people that will have to just file my taxes and get the credit. i just don’t get it.

WaitingCheckingRepeat

Sorry typo. Good luck to all in receiving stimulus. ❤️

WaitingCheckingRepeat

DD received! Gmp and transcript said 2/3 and they finally kept their word. Okay now I can sleep and if we get this third stimulus Im sure I’ll be back here venting again 🤣 Good video bed to all who haven’t yet received 🙏

Cbarfield

Soooo originally gmp said it was deposited on January 4 and it wasn’t checked my transcript it said credited 18 tj and it wasn’t then the other day checked gmp it said my check was being mailed out February 2 well today is Feb 1 and I got my stimulus in the mail NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL but y’all beware it’s not very accurate!!! Hope this helps

Blk

Checked my transcript it says 2/3 deposit. And just now checked where’s my payment and it says pending for 2/3 !

Sheena
                    @alabamagirl

Get my payment updated 2/5

Alpo
                      @alpo

Direct Deposit Received‼️

GMP still shows Unavailable SMH

Transcripts Updated and shows DD date

Good luck, I hope you all get it asap

Long Island, NY

Havenotbeenstimuatedyet

I have been stimulated DD just posted.. changed the day from 1/18 to 2/3 just posted in account now card used taxslayer long island N.Y.
                        Seriously thankful for this thread.. praying everyone got theres tonight or tomorrow..

TeeDeeBee
                          @teedeebee

DD posted Chime suppose to be 2/3!

Mom0f4

GMP JUST UPDATED FOR ME 2/3 I’m in south Florida

Sheena
                              @alabamagirl

@tiffg

@ Decarlo Mealing

I have also received an update on tax transcript

Refund cancelled 1/18/2021
                              Refund issued 2/5/2021

GET MY PAYMENT: Status Unavailable

It does mean I will get a check but I hope they go ahead and send them out.

@tiffg
                              . Keep me posted cause when you get yours mine has to be right behind you!!!

WaitingCheckingRepeat

You know that scene close to the end of Jerry McGuire when Rod cries “i love you all!!!” after he gets his million dollar contract? Yeah that’s me today to all of you. Thanks for giving me hope and info! Let’s keep in touch for real!

Updated transcript this morning at 7:18 am California New refund date is 2/03. Cancel date was 1/18

Happy dance at 7:18:05 am

Write you guys 7:24 am (happy dance took longer than I thought ) 😂

MoMo

Same here. Updated to 2/3. GMP not updated. Original dates were 1/4 and 1/18.

Bearr

Finally transcript updated to 2/ 3 for refund guess I am a weekly updater. GMP not available.

Matt23

Ive been reading the comments on this for the last 2 weeks like everyone else and I’m glad to say im in the “transcript updated club” this morning!! It updated from 1-18 to 2-3 so 🤞🤞we get our money then!!

Decarlo Mealing

I got a question my refund was sent to a closed account . On my transcript said refund cancelled on 1/18/2021 and refund issued 02/05/2021 so does this time mean they mailing me a check please helpm

Ali T.

I have the same DD of 2/3 this morning on my updated transcript. I hope they send it directly to my bank account this time instead of TT.

Tiffg
                                            @tiffg

I have the same update. I am a weekly cycle updater and in the same batch. My transcripts updated overnight with a date of DD 2/3. GMP is still not updated. There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Wanda

Hello, Finally got my funds this morning. Direct deposit to my bank of America acct this morning. Check your accounts this morning.

Kayla

Hello beautiful people! Finally some hope! My transcripts updated. The people that were saying they had weekly updates seemed to be correct or I was in a different batch. It finally gave me a date of 2/3!! I feel like Tax transcripts are the quickest way to get an update. GMP still has not updated, not too sure when they normally do. Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that you shouldn’t give up! It’s coming! I will do my best to help anyone w transcript questions.

Havenotbeenstimuatedyet

Transcript updated to 2/3 this morning.. still shows unavailable. Hoping for DD by tomorrow or Monday fingers crossed location: Long Island NY

TeeDeeBee
                                                    @teedeebee

Transcript updated new DD 2/3!

Chelle

DD finally in account. Original DD 1-4-21 cancelled 1-18-21 with deposit date 1-29-21

Jana

@Sherbear @WaitingCheckingRepeat

It’s nice too see that I’m not alone! I hope this works out for us all in the end.

WaitingCheckingRepeat

@Jana.

Same here starting to lose hope. Tmw might be the make or break because irs might update but who knows at this point. Last two of cycle is 02 and no updates to transcripts or GMP either

Sherbear

@ Jana
                                                            I’m in the same boat as you as means everyone else I know who was also just like me, all have pending deposits for tomorrow and have updated except me. I’ve lost hope at this point. I really needed the money for bills and I have 4 children.

Nicko

Still nothing on Irs my payment. Still saying information not available. Crazy

Jana

I don’t understand how my cycle code ends in 02 and still no update to my transcript! GMP still says NOTHING EITHER! I’m glad too see everyone making progress but I’m just starting to lose hope at this point smh… & I’m a single mom with 2 children and really need this😞

Ali T.

@Bearr

Same here.

Bearr

No updates to transcript or get my payment. Congrats to those make progress. This is sooooo frustrating.

🇯🇴 Jordan

IRS GMP updated to deposit date 1/29 yesterday Wells Fargo bank nothing pending as of yet

Candice

*Update*. I called my bank (Suntrust) today and they said it is pending in my account for tomorrow 1/29, like my get payment tool finally said yesterday. I am so relieved. I really hope everything works out for everyone else on here as well I know we all need it bad. I am so grateful to everyone on here, knowing my family wasn’t alone in this has been so helpful. 💖

• #4449985
                                                                        Alpo
                                                                          @alpo

CONGRATS to those who got a Deposit Update today

IRS Get my payment Updated today

Refund date 01-29-21 Code 846

TD Bank Deposit Pending right now

Good luck, Share your stories…

• #4449984
                                                                          Prettymami27

Thank GOD GMP JUS UPDATED WITH A DIRECT DEPOSIT LORD KNOWS WE ALL NEED OUR MONEY EVERYONE THAT HAS ddd 1/29 congrats in every still waiting ITS COMING

• #4449977
                                                                            Cbarfield

Finally got a update they are mailing my checkkkkkkkk

• #4449963
                                                                              Tasha

Still nothing and I have a deposit of 1/18.. This is so upsetting at this point. I will check again just to see if something has changed..🤯🤯😒😒

• #4449939
                                                                                Ali T.

No Update. Transcripts still the same. WMR still not available. Called the bank for wishful thinking and nothing pending. Location- Georgia

• #4449933
                                                                                  autismbutterfly
                                                                                    @autismbutterfly

I finally got an update today on the “Where’s my Payment?”.
                                                                                    It says “We are scheduled to mail your payment on February 2nd”. My transcript changed yesterday and had the canceled refund 01/18/2021 and then the reissued refund on 02/02/2021
                                                                                    But I’m glad that it finally updated on the “Where’s my Payment?” and that both websites say the same thing now.

• #4449932
                                                                                    Candice

*Update* I just checked my get payment tool and it now says deposit date 1/29 and doesn’t say not available. I really hope this is the case for everyone else here as well 🤞🏼 I know we all need this 🤞🏼

• #4449904
                                                                                      WaitingCheckingRepeat

same shitte different day 😩 dates on transcripts still the same 1/41/ 1/18. First cycle was the 20201505. This cycle says 20205302. I’m not checking tmw. I’ll check Friday morning. I can’t take it anymore 😂

• #4449898
                                                                                        Jana

Still nothing… no transcript update either… this is very frustrating

• #4449887
                                                                                          Bearr

No update here. Transcript still has 1/4 and 1/18

• #4449860
                                                                                            Alpo
                                                                                              @alpo

GREAT NEWS!!!

Contacted my (TD Bank) just now and they said they have my Direct Deposit Pending and Ready for Deposit this Friday 01-29-21

If you need answers contact your Bank directly…

Location; NY

• #4449821
                                                                                              Prettymami27

Same refund canceled now refund re issue new day 1/29/2021 hopefully we get our money

• #4449782
                                                                                                Alpo
                                                                                                  @alpo

NO Direct Deposit or Mail for me today

Still waiting, hopefully before this Friday

Location; NY

GMP still unavailable

IRS Transcripts Updated to 01-29-21 Refund Date.

Good luck to all…

• #4449773
                                                                                                  Jamie

Mine says on transcript refubd canceled 1/25 and refund issues 1/29 – there is hope – fingers crossed

• #4449739
                                                                                                    LadyLili

Thank you all for the support this past weeks! Good luck!

• #4449737
                                                                                                      LadyLili

There is hope! Ours never said anything but was deposited into our account this afternoon!

• #4449718
                                                                                                        Alpo
                                                                                                          @alpo

Fingers crossed we all get our STIMULUS friday!!!

• #4449715
                                                                                                          Tiffg
                                                                                                            @tiffg

@alabamagirl I will post any updates as well. I received my first stimulus direct deposit no problem so I’m not sure what happened with the second time around. I file my own taxes through TaxAct same way every year so who knows but fingers crossed we have it by Friday! I’m tired of the waiting and game. We all are!

• #4449714
                                                                                                            Terry

Mine said the same and mine was deposted into my account 2 weeks ago. Also, this feed is for tax returns…not stimulus

• #4449710
                                                                                                              Sheena
                                                                                                                @alabamagirl

@tiffg

Thank you. I’m a weekly too. I will continue to post any changes that comes. My 1st stimulus was sent to tax preparer office and I was called in to pick up. I never set up direct deposit so I was told by my preparer that my check was rejected by his bank and sent back to the irs. I’m certain we should have our money by the weekend. It’s our money, it’s got to come eventually 🤷🏽‍♀️

• #4449709
                                                                                                                Tiffg
                                                                                                                  @tiffg

**the waiting

• #4449708
                                                                                                                  Tiffg
                                                                                                                    @tiffg

@awesomecows02 I agree! Tired of it he waiting. This has been stressful!

• #4449707
                                                                                                                    Awesomecows02

@tiffg

Yeah. I have a traditional bank too, and I can call them to see if there are deposits on the back end, but wont typically show up until the day before the deposit posts. It generally happens like this with my refund too. It’s in my account before I see an update.
                                                                                                                      I just hope for everyone’s sake that all this bs is over soon and everyone has their money.

• #4449705
                                                                                                                      Tiffg
                                                                                                                        @tiffg

@alabamagirl the 05 cycle code is correct for weekly updaters.

• #4449703
                                                                                                                        Tiffg
                                                                                                                          @tiffg

@awesomecows02 I am a weekly too. In the Republic Bank fiasco too. I bank with Bank of America which does not show pending deposits so they way our luck will work out is that we will be like most who had the DD date of 1/29 which ironically would deposit in the middle of the night Thursday going into Friday around the same time our transcripts update lol. We’d find out one way or the other. Fingers crossed!

• #4449702
                                                                                                                          Sheena
                                                                                                                            @alabamagirl

@awesomecows02

Do you know the last 2 numbers of the weekly cycles? If I remember correctly it was 05?

• #4449700
                                                                                                                            Alpo
                                                                                                                              @alpo

@awesomecows02

Sounds good we all waiting

• #4449555
                                                                                                                              Awesomecows02

If your transcripts updated today, you may be on a daily update cycle with the irs. If it did not, you may be on the Weekly update cycle. We will know late thursday evening, friday morning, for we weekly people.

This is just a guess as to why, but I’m a weekly and did not update today.
                                                                                                                                I also have Not Available on GMP.
                                                                                                                                Was supposed to have dd on 1/4.
                                                                                                                                In the Republic Bank boat.

• #4449547
                                                                                                                                Alpo
                                                                                                                                  @alpo

Here is the link for getting your irs tax transcripts

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Good luck.

• #4449539
                                                                                                                                  WaitingCheckingRepeat

Transcript still saying 1/4 1/18. Still No available status on GMP. Bank account last four numbers for 1st stimulus Is Correct actually and the first stimulus DD no problem. Didn’t use turbo or hr and paid for my return through DD bank efiler So here I wait check and repeat. Glad you guys have some changed results though ! Hope!

• #4449534
                                                                                                                                    Alpo
                                                                                                                                      @alpo

@DmillifromBK

Let’s see what happens this week at least some movement happened today.

• #4449531
                                                                                                                                      DmillifromBK

@alpo you should have it in your account sometime this week .

• #4449529
                                                                                                                                        Alpo
                                                                                                                                          @alpo

Code 846 * Refund issued 01-04-21 *

Code 841 Refund ** Cancelled 01-18-21 **

*** Code 846 Refund issued 01-29-21 ***

Check, Debit Card or Direct Deposit ? @iRS

01-29-21 New and Updated Refund date on transcripts

• #4449523
                                                                                                                                          DmillifromBK

I just check my account and my payment is pending .

• #4449516
                                                                                                                                            Chelle

My refund cancelled 1-18-21 and now refund issue date 1/29. I hope it’s actually deposited this time. Informed delivery showing my husband’s check arriving today. Houston(Rosenberg), TX.

• #4449511
                                                                                                                                              Candice

My transcript has also changed. Cancelled the 1/18 payment now says refund 1/29 🤞🏼 I hope this date is actually correct for everyone, I know we all ready need this.

• #4449491
                                                                                                                                                Bearr

No update here still has 1/4 and 1/18

• #4449490
                                                                                                                                                  DmillifromBK

Same here IRS Tax transcript updated to 841 refund canceled now 846 1/29. lets see.

• #4449486
                                                                                                                                                    Ali T.

Georgia here and transcript did not update. :(

• #4449473
                                                                                                                                                      Alpo
                                                                                                                                                        @alpo

CHECK YOUR IRS TRANSCRIPTS ‼️

As of today Tuesday 01-26-2021 my IRS Tax transcripts have now been Updated to Refund Date 01-29-2021 Code 846.

GMP still unavailable

Location; NY

Let’s see if IRS makes something happens for us on that date.

Share your stimulus outcomes…

• #4449471
                                                                                                                                                        Jana

Chicago here. So I hear a lot of people saying that their transcript updated and now says 1/29. My initial issue date was 1/4 and I’m not sure why my transcript hasn’t updated yet. Anyone from Chicago received their check yet? Still waiting….

• #4449465
                                                                                                                                                          Boymom22

Hey my transcript updated to a refund date of the 29th hope we all get our money soon.

• #4449442
                                                                                                                                                            TeeDeeBee
                                                                                                                                                              @teedeebee

Anyone transcripts updated?

• #4449422
                                                                                                                                                              Havenotbeenstimuatedyet

Long island ny and still nothing either same as everyone else…

• #4449416
                                                                                                                                                                Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                  @alpo

Location; NY

No incoming mail or Direct Deposit today 😡

GMP still unavailable

This stimulus release was a total wreck getting to people

@iRS is 2021 get it together!!!

• #4449352
                                                                                                                                                                  Labeba79
                                                                                                                                                                    @labeba79

Anybody in FL got theirs yet? Still waiting on my. Republic bank closed acct in the house.

• #4449321
                                                                                                                                                                    LadyLili

Nothing yet. GMP Status not available. Nothing deposited, nothing in the mail. Arkansas.

• #4449307
                                                                                                                                                                      Stimulus update

I received the first stimulus by deposit. I have the same account, no payment status, transcripts 1/4 1/18 and I never received the second. Today delivery report sent a notification that I would receive a debit card from the Treasury department but it did not arrive. Hopefully tomorrow. Arizona.

• #4449304
                                                                                                                                                                        Dmillifrombk
                                                                                                                                                                          @dmillifrombk

@alpo I was told not to file your rebate claim until February 11th if you don’t receive it by then .

• #4449303
                                                                                                                                                                          Dmillifrombk
                                                                                                                                                                            @dmillifrombk

Same for me alpo I am in NY also.

• #4449274
                                                                                                                                                                            Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                              @alpo

Again; NO DEPOSIT / NO MAIL

Location: NY

Anybody get theirs in NY ?

GMP still unavailable SMFH

• #4449213
                                                                                                                                                                              🇯🇴 Jordan

Anyone get there deposit yet?

• #4449198
                                                                                                                                                                                Vi

Mines say the exact Same thing never go my stimulus on the 4th that account was closed so did they mail me a check on the 18th

• #4448551
                                                                                                                                                                                  Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                    @alpo

January 23, 2021

Nothing in the mail

GMP Unavailable

No direct deposit

Spoke to IRS and they have NO answers… They did mention if nothing is received by Feb 12 then it must be claimed thru this year tax filing.

Hopefully something do come by mail before taxes are filed.
                                                                                                                                                                                    Scare to file now and claim stimulus relief just in case IRS sends out stimulus payment & avoid getting screwed.

• #4448464
                                                                                                                                                                                    Nabaz

I talk to IRS today and they told most likely if you don’t get it by February 1 than you have to claim it

• #4448437
                                                                                                                                                                                      Kiity74

Have same dates 1/4 and 1 /18 and here it is 1/22 and I used taxslayer and no word from noone..St Louis here

• #4448325
                                                                                                                                                                                        Candice

We have the same info on our transcripts 1/18 credited to account but not available status on get my payment. The bank today said nothing is pending and when you call the IRS they just say to try and get it when we file taxes but they won’t give out any personal info. So I’m just as clueless as everyone else is.

• #4448306
                                                                                                                                                                                          Tony

I have the same as you 846 refund issued 1/04. 766 tax relief credit 766 credit to my account 1/18 but no refund came to my account?

• #4448227
                                                                                                                                                                                            Ali T.

Same Dates as everyone and nothing. Just curious, does everyone’s status say, “Not Available?” Thanks

• #4448196
                                                                                                                                                                                              Brock
                                                                                                                                                                                                @brock

So, yeah, I’m sure a lot of people (including myself) did NOT actually receive the email with link in it. Instead they found and clicked on the link provided by someone in chat/message website like this one. Myself, I first saw link here on this site. What’s strange is they actually allowed me to change my info and said I was good and should have deposit within 5 days. Any other TurboTax users have a similar story? I’m assuming we will most likely get one of these late round checks.

• #4448195
                                                                                                                                                                                                Brock
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @brock

I think I’m noticing a trend in people that were able to change their direct deposit info with TurboTax on 1/10 – 1/15. I can’t remember where I saw, but a person claiming to be TurboTax employee said that the only people who will actually receive their deposits are those that received the E-mail that had link to the portal in it.

• #4448194
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Hazel87
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @hazel87

The irs said that I will receive it today! Because today makes a full two weeks! However it’s not in my informed delivery mail🤔 -Arkansas

• #4448180
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @alpo

USPS Informed Delivery has nothing in the mail for me today.

Location; Bayshore NY

GMP still unavailable

• #4448135
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Zach

I’m done waiting I’m going to file today I’ve had enough. I typically never take an advance refund but need to do so in this case. Kind of funny if we all opted to not pay taxes we would get attention ASAP. Best of luck all .

• #4448102
                                                                                                                                                                                                        LadyLili

@Everette253

Did your IRS payment site say you’d be getting it mailed or “Not Available”? Ours have remained ‘not available’ this entire time. It sucks because we need it now and likely wont see much on our tax return anyway…

• #4447984
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Adrian

I have the same codes and dates as everyone here, transcript shows issue date1/4 deposits date of 1/18. Since the 18th was a holiday I didn’t expect much but now its the 21st and still no stimulus. However my tax preparer sent an email out on Monday and notified a few of us that we should be receiving our second EIP before Feb 1st so I hope this applies to us all.

• #4447916
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Everett
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @everett253

UPDATE…Looked at my USPS mail delivery and it shows my Economic Impact Payment debit card is in TODAYS mail! I had the same exact dates as everyone else on here, 1/4 & 1/18. I firmly believe you will all start to see either a check or that debit card start to arrive any day now.

• #4447856
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tierra

Just got off the phone with the irs they told me that the transcripts are not accurate the Get My Payment Tool should display a date and if it doesn’t it has to be claimed on your taxes smh this is insane that it’s people out here struggling and they don’t care and we won’t be able to get taxes until March smh especially if you have a kid so it looks like for those of us who had a date for the 18th we will have to file the stimulus on our taxes smh

• #4447823
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kaylee

Same exact info here and nothing yet!!

• #4447821
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tiredofhearingit

Still waiting, meanwhile property taxes are due!

• #4447818
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Zach

Nothing here

• #4447802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Bettyxsue

Still nothing :(

• #4447770
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @alpo

Bayshore NY,

As of today 01/21/2021 mailbox still empty

No bank deposit

GMP still unavailable

Share your updates with the community…

• #4447753
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Everett
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @everett253

Anybody have any updates?

• #4447706
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nabaz

Yesterday I checked my bank and I saw a pending tax return. From Irs but it was 000 than the next day went away. What the hell.

• #4447705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nabaz

Where is my money. I pay a lot of tax and there you go it’s pass 1/18/2021 no money

• #4447450
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @alpo

NO Check and NO Deposit today 01/20/21

GMP still unavailable

What is going on @IRS

Transcripts refund date 01/18 ?

I can’t even file my 2020 taxes and claim the stimulus yet just in case IRS sends out a check, debit card or direct deposit after filing and get screwed. SMH

Safe to say IRS/Government got us good.

• #4447373
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Zach

Still nothing here , 1/4 credit 1/18 this is getting old real fast.

• #4447366
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Wanda

I have the same codes and dates says it was deposited to my checking acct on 1/18. I have bank of America last stimulus was direct deposit with no problem. Here we are the 20th nothing

• #4447341
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Melissa

I want to know if liberty tax going to send people there second stimulus payment out for direct deposit

• #4447306
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        KRA

I have the exact same dates and wording and today is the 19th and nothing..no pending at my bank either… what the actual f. Not happy

• #4447303
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jluis

Im on the same train as the rest. I dont understand??? I thought the check was for immediate relief. Yet we have to claim it on our taxes and wait another 2 months??????! Makes no sense, whats the purpose then.

• #4447295
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Drew12

I got an email from taxact saying the irs agreed to send out the stimulus payments that were sent to wrong bank statrting the week of the 18th and all would be sent out by feb 1st. It didnt say how they would be sent but that they would be

• #4447283
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • #4447231
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @alpo

01/19/2021 NO DEPOSIT / NO CHECK

Bayshore NY.

@IRS get your business together.

Funny how IRS still mailing letters but NO CHECKS SMH.

• #4447193
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chelle

Received my mail and it’s not a check or debit card. Just a notice saying I received interest payment or credit from 2019 year filing. SMH

• #4447047
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ann

So…. I have the same codes and dates but get my payment says it was mailed but transcript says account credited 1/18 last stimulus was direct deposit what the heck is going on….

• #4447031
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Chelle

Same issue transcript shows 846 refund 1-4-21 but never received deposit. Same banking info and address. IRS website shows unavailable. My informed delivery showing something from department of treasury Internal Revenue Service. I hope it is my 2nd stimulus check. (Houston) Rosenberg, TX. I’ll update everyone once the mail gets here.

• #4447021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        LadyLili

Just talked to my CPA who said that IRs said they arent fixing the error however, refund advantage, the company they use for if you had the fee for tax prep taken out of your refund, said they and many other companies are pushing hard for the IRS to fix this as its unacceptable. Currently though if it shows unavailable then per statements so far…we have to claim on taxes. Its BS!

• #4447010
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lizzie Soto

I guess we all have the same dates and code. No check here. I have BOA. No pending deposit

• #4446873
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ali T.

Here it is the 19th and still nothing. IRS still says unavailable message and no pending deposit in my bank. Refund issued 01-4 according to my transcript and 1/18 credit. Very frustrating for all of us.

• #4446844
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Dmillifrombk
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @dmillifrombk

I am in the same boat . 846 refund issued 1/4 DD 1/18 no deposit.

• #4446834
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LadyLili

My husband files HoH. We got first stimulus fine. Use a certified CPA whom we’ve used for four years, same bank account we’ve used for over 5 years and yet nothing. Website still says unavailable, transript shows same dates and nothing in the bank yet!

As someone who is about to be tested for covid, this is ridiculous!!

• #4446779
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Zach

Hi, I have the same dates 1/4 then credit for 1/18 I filed dd with liberty tax last year and I got my first stimulus , still haven’t received my second as of yet, status unavailable although it’s on my transcript . Location Cincinnati Ohio. I know my eligible because I just started employment today I was unemployed since April 2020. Not sure what the IRS issue is but it needs resolved many people including myself have bills to pay and mouths to feed.

• #4446773
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @alpo

@Krystal
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @Adriana
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @Candance

It’s very frustrating at this point. We all have the same Refund date of 01/04/2021 and Credit date 01/18/2021. GMP still unavailable. Considering today is a holiday keeping hope alive hopefully something happens for all of us this week.

*** IF YOU HAVE OR NOT RECEIVED YOUR STIMULUS PLEASE SHARE WITH THE COMMUNITY…

• #4446758
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Krystal

I have all the same codes and dates. O have received nothing. This is beyond aggravating. I am not even showing pending anything. This is becoming a crap show. How do you receive one but not the other? Nothing has changed. Literally, nothing. And, yes, I have Chase as well. But, you would think it would be pending at the bare minimum. The IRS needs to get their crap together. I even seen that when filing taxes on some programs it doesn’t even acknowledge the fact of us not receiving it.

• #4446742
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Adriana

I have the same codes on mine,I’m hoping due to the holiday our bank didn’t deposit the money. Hopefully we get it tomorrow.

• #4446737
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Candace

I spoke with a Chase bank representative Saturday night and she stated that she did not see any pending transactions. Since Monday is a holiday she suggested I check for my IRS deposit on Tuesday, 1/19/21. I’m in the same boat as everyone else, hope this helps.

• #4446722
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @alpo

@Kerri

@Felicia

As of today 01/18/21 I’ve received NOTHING…

On tax transcripts refund date was 01/04/21 ???

Called the 1800 to see if debit card was on file & NOPE…

Called IRS and they’re clueless NO HELP!!!

@IRS WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

**POST IF YOU RECEIVED YOUR STIMULUS OR NOT**

• #4446706
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kerri

Same exact dates and codes… Today is the 18th of January, nothing in my bank account and still receiving the same message on “Get my payment” “status unavailable”…. I’m beyond annoyed… Did anybody have any luck yet??

• #4446522
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Felicia

Ok so I checked my transcripts and all I have is the code 290 nothing else. But yet it has the date of 1/18. Idk anymore.

• #4446459
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Drew12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • #4446394
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @alpo

Nothing… Let’s see what happens on Monday 01/18/21 as tax transcripts sates “Tax relief credit” Even tho is a holiday direct deposits should still post depending on your Bank. IRS already posted refund date 01/04/21 on everyone’s tax transcripts. We need answers @IRS

• #4446330
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      KG4

No luck

• #4446294
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brock
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @brock

Monday 1/18 is federal holiday. MLK Day. Doubt there’ll be any activity that day. Hope I’m wrong though

• #4446270
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sheena
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @alabamagirl

Anyone had any luck this morning 👀

• #4446042
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @alpo

@Mistypa12000 IRS has done a terrible job keeping us informed on what’s going on. A 3rd stimulus most likely will be passed and I wonder if this will happen again. SMH today is 1/15/20 we all expected a deposit an NOTHING. Let’s keep hope alive and see what happens Monday 1/18/21 assuming Tax Transcripts dates are correct.

* Please Share if you have received your Stimulus or Not *

• #4445925
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mistypa12000

I guess it isn’t going to be immediate relief for some of us.

• #4445922
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mistypa12000

I have the same thing. The tool says not available. I spent over 2 hours on the phone today 01-15-2021 and no one could give me an answer. It could be a direct deposit, it could be a paper check or card. If you don’t get it this month you can get it with your tax refund. It is going to be the end of February or the first of March for a refund. It depends on if you have dependents or not how long it will take. It is ridiculous no one has answers.

• #4445798
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @alpo

@Ali T. No I haven’t received anything as of today 01/15 IRS needs to fix this problem asap.

• #4445787
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ali T.

I have the same exact code/dates on my transcript as you. I still haven’t received anything. You?

• #4445730
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sheena
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @alabamagirl

I also have the exact same codes on my transcript….nothing as of now. I filed with a private tax preparer. My last stimulus check came to his office and I was able to pick it up from him. This year he said he didn’t receive it or it was sent back. GMP had 1/4 as deposit date the first time I checked it. The next day I got the “unavailable” message.

• #4445658
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Niya

Did anyone get their deposit? I didn’t get and I have the same codes

• #4445015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @alpo

‼️ Here are the Transcript Codes and what they mean ‼️

https://igotmyrefund.com/irs-cycle-code/

Hopefully these will help some of us get clarity.

• #4444950
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @Me&My2

I was told 1-18 also but isn’t that a federal holiday??? Netpend still negative 4.99 smh

• #4444889
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Mommyof3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @mommyof3

Same boat

• #4444880
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DaMrs00
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @damrs00

@Alpo hopefully sooner. I will definitely check back if I receive anything. Thanks for the forum.

• #4444876
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Alpo
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @alpo

@damrs00 Let’s see what happens on 01/15 or 01/18 hopefully

• #4444849
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DaMrs00
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @damrs00

I have similar codes on my transcript as well. I live in Texas and have not received anything. Get my payment portal says scheduled to be mailed 1/6/21. Nonetheless still waiting! 😔

Viewing 150 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.