Stimulus check via mail

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Stimulus check via mail

• This topic has 31 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Shan.
  • Topic Starter
    Mrs.Hardaway

When does everyone think we will receive our checks in the mail. Last time gmp updated on April 28 to to be mailed may 1 and we received our check may 2. I’m thinking Monday or Tuesday.

Viewing 30 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Shan

Anyone in MS that had a 3rd stimulus check mail date of 3/26 get their check today

Janet
            @janet

Still nothing Carrollton TX

LS

Thank you @gobucks for sharing 😊

NLJ
                @gobucks

Mail date 1/6
                Received today in Ohio
                Informed delivery said no mail checked box anyway and it was in there
                Envelope says-
                Department of the treasury
                Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Jordan

Is anyone still waiting? I haven’t received my check and site says it was mailed 01/06/21. It’s been almost a week and nothing. I live in Orlando, Florida.

Regina

😔 I hope that mines does get forwarded in the mail. I got my first direct deposited and I’ve used the same bank for 8 years so I’m not even sure why they deposited this one anyway. I’m going to go pass my old address to see if I have any mail.

Dan

Does anybody have a mailed date different than 1/6 or do we all have the same day?

LS

I have not received mine, I’m in CA with a mailed date of 1/6

Brand
                          @darkhuu

nothing in WA state yet just , 1/6 too

Dave

Nothing here in nebraska yet, 1/6 date

Jeeroxs

Anyone receive there check in the mail today?

Adddieeee

I’m in Florida and I received my check in the mail yesterday, my date was 1/6.

Nuhbraskaman

Get my payment says my check was due to be mailed on the 6th. Has anyone gotten their paper check yet?

Mercedes

My friend who lives in California got her stimulus in the mail today. It was a de it card.

Mercedes

Nothing yet for me. I’m in California.

R.A

I have a scheduled Mail date for the Jan 6. It’s the 7th and I haven’t received anything yet. Have informed delivery also and nothing is scheduled to be delivered today so hopefully tomorrow…My region is southern Illinois near St. Louis, MO.

Mommajess33

@ Charliet1186

I am so happy you got your check so quickly!!! Mine was sent to a closed account this second stimulus check so I’m really hoping I have the same luck you did for the first stimulus.

LS

@Charliet1186, can I ask what state you live in? I’m in CA and just curious how long it might take to get here…

Charliet1186

Following!

I got mine in the mail last time. Was scheduled for 4/24 since it was sent to a closed bank account 4/15 but I got it in the mail 4/23- no notice or status update, it was just there.

Now my status isn’t available but nothing has changed. Idk.

Dave

Thanks for the info! Hopefully gets here in next couple ov days

Jamie

Oh sorry I’m on the east coast delaware

Jamie

I got my check yesterday had a 1/6 date and I know a few others that got checks yesterday

Mrs.Hardaway

Gmp says to be mailed on the 6th. First stimulus said it would be mailed on 1st and we got it the 2nd so hopefully it come quick this time. Will update.

KStar

I just checked mine. My status says not available. I’m guessing because they tried to send to my old bank account first?

Dave

Iv anyone has a mailed on date of dec 30 let us k ow. Mine said jan 6

Steven

Just checked my payment online and it’s saying Jan. 6 it will be mailed out. I’ll keep you’ll informed on this. If anybody has the same date or has received a check let us know

Steven

@Jamie, do you mind sharing your region?

Jamie

Mine is showing to be in my mail today im signed up through usps to see my incoming mail. I received my first stimulus on my turbo tax card not sure why they mailed it this time

Markus

Anyone Tt card from first stimulus check I never filed 2019

Mrs.Hardaway

Anyone received a check by mail yet?

KStar

I’m following. Last time I recieved mine by direct deposit. I opened a new account so the irs doesn’t have my new one on file. So will be receiving a check this time.

Viewing 30 reply threads
                                                                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.