Still Processing

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Still Processing

• This topic has 22 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by JBB.
  • Topic Starter
    FilingTaxesSucks

Accepted 2/20
      WMR one bar and says “Still Processing”
      Bottom two transcripts have 2020; Top two have N/A
      I haven’t received any notifications from the IRS for this tax year.

Let’s start a thread for those of us who have “Still Processing” instead of “Being Processed” on WMR.

Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ShottyB

Tori…same here but I was 1/25 accepted same day. Last weekend my transcripts updated with some credits I didn’t realize but no 846 yet… dreaded 570

JBB

found out today from speaking to an advocate that the reason for my 570 Still Processing code and the 4464C letter was that the wages the IRS have dont match what i filed with on my W-2 so that is why my return got immediately flagged for review. she assigned another advocate to me because otherwise id probably have to wait the 120 days for the IRS to clear it up. so frustrating that this was not even an error i had control over and now i have to wait to hear back from the other advocate.

Tori

Filed and accepted 1/23 and still being processed. No bar, no transcripts, no notices. I’ve called and they told me to sit tight, it could be months. So, I wait.

patientlyinwaiting

I e-filed 2/25 and it was accepted immediately. 3/3 WMR updated to still being processed and on 3/8/ WMR updated to refund processed and my transcripts showed DDD of 3/15. I received my refund today.

FilingTaxesSucks

WMR and my transcripts updated to a DDD of 3/15 today.

Kristen

If it makes anyone feel better, for 2 years in a row now I have received my DD in my account before getting 2 bars on WMR

FilingTaxesSucks

I can see all of my transcripts today but don’t have any codes yet. The Record of Account Transcript says no return filed instead. I’m weekly (05) and normally get my updates on Saturdays. I’ll check again tomorrow…

WMR still says the same thing.

Norefundforyou

The only thing I really noticed was Tax Topic 152 disappeared at 21 days and came back 2/3 days before my transcripts updated.

ShottyB

Same TurboTax 01/25

FilingTaxesSucks

I’m in GA and got my State refund today. I normally get state a lot later than Federal. I guess this year is different.

FilingTaxesSucks

@norefundforyou Did your return say “Still Processing” in the status as some point? Glad you got your DDD!!!

Norefundforyou

Little update, filed on 2/4. All transcripts N/A until this morning. Now have all 2022 w/ 846 code for 3/13/23. Guessing I’ll get a DDD this weekend? I received nothing from the IRS. I filed with Turbo Tax, I think that maybe their software was off by a $1 or $2, but just a theory.

FilingTaxesSucks

For those of you have gone past the 21 days you can call the tax advocacy line at 1-877-777-4778. They may be able to give you additional information.

Mine hasn’t changed. I’ll wait until the 21st before I start calling since I didn’t get accepted until the 2/20.

If anyone gets movement please post here.

Kiki

F/A 2/4 transcripts all N/a except bottom right shows 2022 but says no return filed. WMR says “still being processed” called on day 22 after filing they said I was in the corrections department since 2/6 and it could take 10 weeks and they said don’t call back till April 17. No letters no notices.

Kelly

Following

Still Waiting

I am in the same boat.

Accepted on 2/4. I started to get worried when towards the end of February, I hadn’t received my refund yet. I am PATH but have always got it around 2/21. I had not received any letters prior to me calling on 2/25 and the agent I talked to said it would be mailed that day. It is now March 7th and I still haven’t received anything. WMR still shows processing with no bars and my top two transcripts are not available, so nothing has changed.

Norefundforyou

Had a slight update with WMR now showing Tax Topic 152 again. Transcripts still N/A.

Mamabear

Mine says the same thing as well filed and accepted 2/9 “still processing” and no transcript update either. Been over 21 days just don’t have a number to call irs

FilingTaxesSucks

I still don’t have an update either. I did read on another post where someone had the same issue but then they got a DDD about 3-4 weeks after filing. I’m going to give it 21 days before I start calling. Let’s keep hope alive and keep each other updated.

Pnkduchess

Filed 1/23 accepted same day. Wmr says delayed still processing contacted irs 3* times. The first 2 times they stated I just have to wait, last time I spoke with them the lady said a letter will be sent out. But no transcripts.

Norefundforyou

In the same boat filed 2/6, nothing crazy w-2 and standard deduction. Zero movement and haven’t received any letters.

Seriously Eve

I agree. Accepted 2/7, WMR 1 bar, “Still Processing”, 2022 transcripts n/a, no notifications from IRS as well.

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                                • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.