Still Being Processed ? Date & 152 Gone

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Still Being Processed ? Date & 152 Gone

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Arreyis.
  • Topic Starter
    GeekGod Media

I have still being processed still but the dec 31 date is gone and amount shows up and tax topic 152 is missing

How long until DDD

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Arreyis

“How long until DDD?”

Nobody knooooowwwwwsssssssss. It all seems to be up in the air. I’ve seen people with your same situation get their DDD, so maybe it’ll happen soon, but it could also be an error which can take them 10 weeks to fix. Sign up for an IRS account and get your transcript, it may give you a clue as to what’s up.

GeekGod Media

Nobody Cares BEcca, but i pray to geekgod that mines deposit asap

Becca D

I have this exact message and received a letter on Friday to fax W2s (12c letter). I am assuming that one of my employers was late sending in a W2? I faxed this past Friday and apparently can take 6-8 weeks for a refund. This is the second time in 3 years I have had to fax my W2s for excess social security tax verification. In 2020 I filed in late January/early Feb and received my refund in the beginning of April. This is getting old real quick….
              I filed 2/9 single, no credits

Ira

Maybe we will have it 1st week of April??!!

Ira

Just spoke to IRS they’re saying 10 weeks from file date because they’re so backed up!

momjess
                    @momjess

Filled 2/7. WMR updated to still processing on Feb 25th and has stayed that way since. Transcripts are still NA with the as of 12/20/2021 date.

The wait time this year is ridiculous.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.