Still Being Processed

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season Still Being Processed

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by ARR77.
  • Topic Starter
    geekgodmedia

Filed 2-17 And Accepted Same Day
      2/23 – Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available
      Still On Ths Day

no access to transscripts

anybody know the timeframe for depsoit release refund date

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ARR77

I filed 1/25, accepted 1/25. Had one bar on WMR then lost bar and had still processing message for weeks. Finally March 1 my transcripts went from NA-no return filed to the 846 code and an approved WMR with deposit date of 3/7.
          Some people seem to think the still processing message means there is an error but for me it just meant exactly what it said….they were still processing my return.
          Hope you see some positive movement soon

ARR77

I filed 1/25, accepted 1/25. Had one bar on WMR then lost bar and had still processing message for weeks. Finally March 1 my transcripts went from NA-no return filed to the 846 code and an approved WMR with deposit date of 3/7.
            Some people seem to think the still processing message means there is an error but for me it just meant exactly what it said….they were still processing my return.
            Hope you see some positive movement soon.

Mrs.B
              @dotwright72

I filed 1/27 never went got path message went straight to delayed then on 2/14 It changed to processing no bars at all. The refund amount was still there. Spoke to the irs they said no worries were just behind as of date March 7 th. Transcripts update this morning with 290 credit reduced and 971 notice issued. My as of date is still March 7th so fingers crossed.

momjess
                @momjess

No clue. I filed 2/9. Trans still NA and as of date 12/20/2021.

geekgodmedia

Still No Update

impatiently_waiting…again

Nothing makes sense this year. I filed/accepted 1/30, same kids and credits as always, reported correct amount of advanced CTC, and so far nothing. No updates, no transcripts, no notices or letters, nothing to verify, just nothing. My account transcript is still As Of 12/20/21 with the advanced CTC payments, wage says no return filed, WMR says still being processed (since 2/15), just stuck in this hole of nothing. No relief in sight. So, I’m no help, just frustrated.

Yennefer

Things r a little delayed this year and do not seem to be following the same cycles everyone is familiar with, but it’s coming! I thought I was a weekly, I end in 05 and have been in previous years because I do have an IP PIN.
                      Anyway, I updated today with a DDD of 3/8/22!

I filed and accepted 2/9- had one bar until Mon when I switched to the delay message and then updated last night. WMR hasn’t updated yet but I saw my transcripts this morning with 846 and date of 3/8/22.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.