❓So when will my DD **actually** drop?

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season ❓So when will my DD **actually** drop?

• This topic has 165 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Mercedes padron.
Viewing 164 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Mercedes padron

Padromj342

Koko

Queen slash

I got a DDD for NJ State this morning but still no DDD For federal

QueenSlash

Anybody get a refund or a ddd for the NJ state refund

L30N1D

@Jade I also used Paypal (DD to Paypal Cash card) My Federal has not been approved yet but my State was “issued” on 2/26.

I called FTB (I’m in Cali) yesterday and they confirmed that the direct deposit was sent.

I’m going to call Paypal In a bit and see if they can give me any info, I’ll post back when I do.

Jade

No refund yet. I have PayPal. The IRS said they sent my refund to my bank on the 26th. Does anyone else have PayPal and have y’all received your refund?

NB

FINALLY!! Hang in there guys, hope still exists. DDD 26 received funds 1AM on today 27th. Turbo Tax is using a 3rd party processor who takes out their fees which can delay the funds by a whole day. Also I bank with Chime.

Hugo Garcia
                    @hugo89g

Anyone get there refund yet from turbo tax to to turbo prepaid card Las Vegas and still nothing and it’s literally about to be midnight 11:53pm what’s going on anybody know anything

Ills

Chase bank Las Vegas, DDD 2/26 it’s 10:58 pm I just received it.

Ills

Did anyone with chase bank receive it?

Annoyed

In Las Vegas, it says my refund was sent but I still don’t have anything in my account. This is really stressful. Hopefully it will drop
                          Tomorrow it’s 10:46 right now.

Hugo Garcia
                            @hugo89g

10:27 pm pacific time Las Vegas NV still nothing used turbo tax prepaid filed with TurboTax but still nothing hope it hits at midnight or tomorrow morning has anyone using turbo got there’s

Jade

The IRS site said my refund has been sent. I’m waiting on PayPal now. Hopefully today I’ll get it. It’s about the same time I received it last year but I owed the IRS and they took it all. This year I owed but I’m getting a pretty good bit back. Yay. Maybe in the morning I’ll have it in my account.

Alvarez

It was dd 26th and I got then at like 4am back account credit union

Amanda

Had a DD for 2/26 and still nothing using pay pal… It’s 9:52pm . Turbo tax used my Western Union card last year and it hit early. Maybe it’s pay pal

Jade

I meant has anyone received their refunds yet? I haven’t received mine yet.. I have PayPal.

Jade

Has anyone received their refunds yet? I ha sent gotten mine either and I have PayPal.

Rachael

PayPal has my money they are just holding it when it hits I’m getting it all and im closing my paypal account and they can f off

steph

DD says 26th… still nothing.

Jade

I haven’t received anything yet I have PayPal

Annoyed

Has anyone received anything?

Miranda

My DD 2-26-20 I filed with turbo tax and had my fees deducted from my refund sbtpg says they received yesterday and sent it to my bank 2-26-20 but its 238pm and hasnt been deposited yet

Rachael

Mine is PayPal and it still has not showed up yet I will never use paypal again

Rachael

Mine is PayPal and it still has showed up yet I will never use paypal again

Mike d

Still nothing with vystar in Florida. But I did check with sbtpg and it says they gots it yesterday and took their $80 and deposited the rest in my bank so I’m guessing it’s the bank not releasing it.

Mo

Wa 9:15am 2/26 capital one haven’t hit yet anyone ?

CPeak

IRS bar shows approved (wheres my refund) and to be sent to the bank by 02/24/2020- today the bar STILL shows refund NOT sent. I use TT to file but there is NO update from them. IRS bar has not moved since 02/22/2020. So NO refund today either.

SHAWNA

I used my chime card last year I got it two days before the estimated date use TurboTax last year had no issues use TurboTax again this year and I still don’t have anything on the website it said it was supposed to hit 226 is 226 9:10 Pacific time today and still nothing what’s the deal who else has got time and have you gotten

Shanda

Has anyone that used turbo tax received their refund yet? My DD was for today and I havnt gotten it… Im so confused

Confused

Irs says i was suppose to receive my refund today, 2/26 it had to go to turbo tax third party bank first. When i call it says they havent received my refund however when i check online it says it was received yesterday. Im so confused

Ailysha

If it doesn’t show sent in the status bar I’m not getting my refund today right?

Annoyed

Seem like Turbo is being trash 🙄 I have never had all these issues I won’t use them next yr it’s 11 am and still nothing in 9 yrs I’ve never had this issue

Ailysha

So unless it says sent in the status I’m not getting my DD today right?

Nvduke

Nothing here in NV either…..804am. Pacific time….Chase bank.

• #4381767
                                                                        Ike

DDD 2/26
                                                                          located in NV with chase bank and it’s 7:55 and nothing yet anyone w chase get theirs?

• #4381707
                                                                          Eunice

Did mine with turbo tax used chime still nothing DDD 2/26 and its 9:38am anyone esle have a problem with these two

• #4381533
                                                                            SteveD

Sucks that some people haven’t gotten theirs yet.

WMR won’t update to “sent” until the normal update between 3-7am tomorrow morning.

• #4381522
                                                                              Jeannie

DDD 2/26
                                                                                Located in NV
                                                                                Nothing yet ☹️
                                                                                Last year it arrived around 5 am

• #4381432
                                                                                Robin

Idk why you guys think your bank is going to clear it TODAY it was sent today not received by your bank today calm down you guess stress this here one minute gone the next check way tooo much chill out

• #4381422
                                                                                  Renae Nae

Im in NC my DD is 2/26 and i still have nothing. Not even sent on the WMR site. Getting worried. Normally its there as soon as i wake up. Its already 9:30….. Anyone else still waiting

• #4381287
                                                                                    Mercedes

Anyone know for Fifth third bank, mine was suppose to come 2/26 nothing yet its 8:53am

• #4381281
                                                                                      Marie Mauras

File with turbo tax DD 2/26 and still nothing Fl

• #4381227
                                                                                        lolo

Mine is not in bank either. Turbo Tax, DD sent 2/26

• #4381192
                                                                                          Dawn

It’s 8:30 I filed with Turbo and got a refund date with irs of 2/26 still nothing!!!! I bank with a credit union in Ky

• #4381135
                                                                                            Nikki

Last year with chime i got my deposit at 3:46pm in Arizona.

• #4381113
                                                                                              Shanda

Direct Deposit date was for Feb 26th, It is 8:07 in NC on Feb 26th and my status has not been changed to sent

• #4380986
                                                                                                Troy

I see its been sent to SBTPG but nothing on my account yet. Its 4:38 AM on the west coast so hopefully it posts in a couple hours (it does say it can take 1-2 days on SBTPG page). Although in all previous years I usually have it when I wake up-although I normally wake up at 7 AM not 4 AM.

• #4380970
                                                                                                  Dth

Got a DDD for 2-26, here in GA still nothing at 7:35 am

• #4380343
                                                                                                    Pamela Beasley Halpert

Wells Fargo in Philly hit at 4:30am.

Woot woot!!!!!!!

• #4380728
                                                                                                      Reyna

Filed with TT, DDD of 26/2 sent to WF bank this morning @5 am

• #4380632
                                                                                                        Mike

anyone know what’s going on with the New Jersey state taxes

• #4380602
                                                                                                          Rhonda Vee

RhondaVee

• #4380551
                                                                                                            Rob

Finally TurboTax NJ

• #4380380
                                                                                                              Rae RE

Filed through H&R Block DDD posted at 8.50pm WA state

• #4380371
                                                                                                                NOAdvancesPLZIMCUTE

I’ve used tt for 8 years…they fucked up the last time i ever EVER use them oml…turbo lost alot of business this year

• #4380356
                                                                                                                  Kimz

Anybody received it with Wells Fargo already ??

• #4380349
                                                                                                                    Jared

Turbo tax just paid out in MO at 330am

• #4380328
                                                                                                                      Eric

Still haven’t gotten mine either. I’m in KY

• #4380301
                                                                                                                        Kari

Central Time zone, sbtpg has taken their fees and says it’s been sent to bank, bet still nothing in varo account.. anyone heard anything?

• #4380280
                                                                                                                          LazyRed
                                                                                                                            @lazyred

For Colorado it dropped at 10:60 Mst, so 12 midnight EST so yes it dropped when it said money will deposit the 26th. For thoes who fell asleep y’all should wake up to a Nice Surprise!!
                                                                                                                            Got My Refund Emerald Card!!

• #4380259
                                                                                                                            Gen

Wichita is and still haven’t got mine on my skylight card and its 3:09am here

• #4380246
                                                                                                                              VegasBaby

Rimbow79

• #4380244
                                                                                                                                VegasBaby

Chantane79

• #4380243
                                                                                                                                  Riss

4:03 am filed with turbotax received money on cash app just now !

• #4380224
                                                                                                                                    Jared

Its 3 am here in MO and still have not received my funds . This will be the last time I use turbotax…

• #4380195
                                                                                                                                      Charliet1186

Citibank… nothing yet

• #4380187
                                                                                                                                        PaSoccerDad

@Mariah

I have PNC and no deposit yet. I am in Western Pennsylvania.

• #4380176
                                                                                                                                          Mariah

Anyone get their refund through pnc bank yet? Filed with e file. Still nothing

• #4380171
                                                                                                                                            Kmom

Any one has delta Community credit union?!

• #4380157
                                                                                                                                              Dina

Mine dropped exactly at 12 chase bank

• #4380131
                                                                                                                                                Neeky Surtain

Bank with Wells Fargo dd 02/26 but NOTHING yet

• #4380100
                                                                                                                                                  Chris

Bank with Wells Fargo mine just showed up in my account a couple minutes ago DDD was 2/26

• #4380097
                                                                                                                                                    Rob

I will NEVER DO THIS WITH TURBOTAX EVER AGAIN, it’s 255 am in NJ still nothing!!!

• #4380084
                                                                                                                                                      Vivica

DD- 2/26
                                                                                                                                                        I bank with Wells Fargo, still nothing yet. I’ve been checking it like a mad man lol.

• #4380030
                                                                                                                                                        Noonesinterested
                                                                                                                                                          @erica87

I’m so worried my husband deposit didn’t hit yet. Turbo tax it’s 124 in Baton rouge but mine hit large night we both have varo. But file different places

• #4380026
                                                                                                                                                          Jared

Its 1.20 am in MO and I still havent received mine yet with a DD of 2/26 and I used turbo tax anyone else having this problem

• #4379869
                                                                                                                                                            Angie2345
                                                                                                                                                              @angie2345

@Kayla DDD 2/26 and I have chime still haven’t received DD either

• #4379852
                                                                                                                                                              #SMH
                                                                                                                                                                @lisa2020

got my deposit 230 a.m this morning!!! see you guys next year. good luck

• #4379851
                                                                                                                                                                Alvarez

I have friends getting it already. But I have a credit union and nothing still.

• #4379843
                                                                                                                                                                  Shawna

Got my dd on my emerald card about 30 mins ago… 12:30 am in new York

• #4379826
                                                                                                                                                                    Kayla

DDD of 2/26 I have Chime and I haven’t received my refund yet. Anyone else ?

• #4379642
                                                                                                                                                                      LazyRed
                                                                                                                                                                        @lazyred

Anyone in Colorado has their hit the Emerald Card Yet..still waiting checking at 10 mst which will be midnight est

• #4379595
                                                                                                                                                                        Godsentangel88

H&R Block emerald card holders.DD on card at 10:36 pm in TN central time.Good luck everyone

• #4379586
                                                                                                                                                                          Godsentangel88

H&R block emerald cards in the mail dd has hit as of 10:37central time

• #4379389
                                                                                                                                                                            Tatiana

Does anybody whit PayPal had their refund yet my ddd is 26 feb and i always recieve it before my due date this is reaally horrible this wait sucks

• #4379145
                                                                                                                                                                              MRDL

I haven’t received mine on PayPal cash card yet but I seen someone posted on a different forum that they got theirs 10 minutes ago so I’m hoping to see something soon.

• #4379119
                                                                                                                                                                                Michelle
                                                                                                                                                                                  @mbyd457

Can someone please tell me if there refund has posted to there PayPal cash card yet? I have a ddd of 2-26 and nothing yet.

• #4378482
                                                                                                                                                                                  Michelle
                                                                                                                                                                                    @mbyd457

As anyone got there refund on PayPal yet? DDD of the 26th last year I used my bluebird card and got it on the Day before .

• #4377569
                                                                                                                                                                                    william

got a ddd of feb 26. wondering is going to come on the exact on that day. or it’s in the air

• #4377221
                                                                                                                                                                                      Summer

Used H&R Block,,,I have a DDD if 2/26 and Chase bank nothing yet.. called Chase no direct deposits are pending.. fingers crossed it comes tomorrow. I usually get it early every year!

• #4377101
                                                                                                                                                                                        Liz

If I have my turbo tax fees being taken out of my refund will I still get my federal return on the DDD given??

• #4377021
                                                                                                                                                                                          Seamouch

@jackie

Thank you. I’ll be sure to post here if it deposits today or early tomorrow! 🤞🤞🤞🤞

• #4376988
                                                                                                                                                                                            Sweetpea

I used the walmart card do you think it will take longer to get my refund because I didnt use a banking account?

• #4376971
                                                                                                                                                                                              Jackie

@Seamouch i have capital one too and im wondering the same. Last year i had the refund date of 2/27 but i got DD on 2/22 this year the date said 2/26 but stil nothing.

• #4376940
                                                                                                                                                                                                MissPittman

Do anybody know when do Republic Bank issue out there direct deposits or what time i have a date for 02/26/2020

• #4376912
                                                                                                                                                                                                  MissPittman

Do anybody know when do Republican Bank issue out there direct deposits or what time i have a date for 02/26/2020

• #4376896
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Seamouch

DDD 2/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Capital one. Does anyone deal with Capital one for irs ds?!!

• #4376802
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kelly

I also have a DDD of 2/26….used H&R block and have a Chase account. Nothing for me as of yet.

• #4376785
                                                                                                                                                                                                        MaryB

I use H&R block as well have the App but hasn’t even updated to approved or ANYTHING EXCEPT A CEPTED ON THIER APP.

• #4376646
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Christina Eckert

Mine says 26th when will it be deposited into my account

• #4376505
                                                                                                                                                                                                            HUSKER Triple Deuce

USAA DDD of 2.26.2020 still nothing. but i think last year i got it in the evening.

• #4376476
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jaime

Emerald Card with DDD 2/26. Called number for emerald and says IRS has sent my refund and funds will be loaded to the account 2/26!!!

Anyone with Emerald card for DDD 2/26 check your account and should be loaded tomorrow

• #4376231
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Godsentangel88

Update for h&r block emerald card holders.Filed1-23 Accepted 1-27 DDD 2-26.As of 8:15 today 2-25 called my emerald card and after balance is read.It states they have received notice from the IRS my refund has been sent.My funds will be loaded 2-26 it’s almost here you guys.

• #4375878
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  AlwaysHungry

Chime
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    File 02/06
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Approved 02/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD 02/26

Nothing as of 02/25….I just wanna pay my rent early 🙄

• #4375470
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Qwain3

Junebug I also have chime with child credits as well still nothing tho for me

• #4375430
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Junebug

Have chime got mine at 10:45pm had ddd of 26th had both credits child,eic good luck all they are coming

• #4374931
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brett
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @ultraclutch9

@ellajack280

Been saying that on all the herblock forums lol I put 4-8pm est day before had em 9 years always getnit in that window and I got my state this year at 4:55pm est day before

• #4374921
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Statue

I have chime. My ddd is 02/26, has anyone with chime got theirs yet ? And will it say pending in my account?

• #4374916
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jan

Previous year filers with Capital One? Did you get day of or day after?

• #4374910
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Broken vows

Did anyone get their refund thru emerald card yet?

• #4374901
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Broken vows

No money yet

• #4373828
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ellabella92
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @ellajack280

All HRB PEEPS, I’ve had Emerald Card 13 years. 2/26 DDD will drop 2/25 between 7pm and 10pm MST. Every single year!

• #4373452
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Laineylovin

@mrcashking

I hear you! I have a SSI survivor benefits check for my daughter that gets deposited once a month to my Walmart money card, my deposit date is 2nd Wednesday of the month and I always have it available Friday at 12pm.

That being said….wishful thinking expecting my refund to hit my turbo tax card early. I’m betting on tomorrow around 4pm.

• #4373336
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amber
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @amberp

Filed hr block have a dd of the 26th I just hope mine comes soon at my bank idk if they hold funds till said date like on husbands checks he gets paid on fridays I see a pending deposit on thursday for fridays funds so dont know if they will hold my refund till the 26th =(

• #4373229
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mando

I go through H&R Block with emerald as well. Usually get mines in the night time around 9ish can’t remember if it’s a day before or 2 days but definitely before the DDD

• #4373225
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Zack
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @zack

*Breaking News* No refunds issued today please check back tomorrow

• #4373215
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Sammie

Am I the only one not seeing it at SBTPG bank yet? I’m worried I won’t get it in time.

• #4372469
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Bobafettilady

I went through h and r and have an emerald card. My ddd is 2/26 has anyone received theirs yet?

• #4371787
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mary

So they took my fee’s out but still havent received anything?!? WTF! 2/26 DDD as long as it is there on the 26th! It would be nice to have now!

• #4371777
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  3amDavis

@Heather
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I filed and accepted 1/30
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD 2/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Still no $$ on my emerald card.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Has your refund come early in previous years to you emerald card? If so, around what time in the day did you recieve your $$? Thanks a lot

• #4371750
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Heather

I filed with H R block with a ddd of 2/26 I usually get mine two days b4 my ddd however not this year. Has anyone else who filed with HR block received there’s with a due date of 2/26

• #4370302
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Anna

I bank with first convenience bank and they always deposit my checks early and I have a ddd of 2/26 and last year I got it early same bank but wasn’t sure if i would get it early this year does anyone else bank with them and getting there money through them if so let me know your experience

• #4369915
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mary

I have used TT with fee’s taken out for the last 4 years I have always gotten my refund the night before about 630pm. So my date is 2/26 & I should have it tuesday night dinner time. If that helps anyone!

• #4369871
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          tiffshie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @tiffshie

According to Tigerlili_1 banks recd $ Friday for DDD 2/26. Republic probably won’t update until they have already forwarded to us. I’m guessing by tomorrow afternoon we should start seeing fee sites updating saying sent to banks along with some $ hitting accounts 🤞🏽

• #4369861
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Wicked

@zee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              U can goto https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              But they will only show when they recieve it not when the may recieve it if that makes any sense

• #4369813
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Zee

@Wick3d is there any way I can register to see when they will take the fees out?

• #4369811
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                JAKE

My wife’s DD’s started to drop in 40’s. not sure about anyone else?

• #4369804
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Wick3d

See my guess is the money will go to sbtpg Monday night for fees taken out and Tuesday morning u will have he money I have ddd of 26th also with fees

• #4369784
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Zee

My bad, fees taken out

• #4369783
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Zee

I use cashapp and my DDD is 2/26. I used turbo tax and I’m supposed to have fees. Anyone have an idea when I’ll receive the money?

• #4369701
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Boovea

When will hr block drop? Also if offset payment date is 226 will I get rest same day?

• #4369425
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MR.CA$H KING
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @mrcashking

@nathanwatson8001 yup I think we’ll get it late sunday night or monday morning hopefully.

• #4369384
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Brett
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @ultraclutch9

@mrcashking

I didnt say you were man but they are you are prob 100% accurate with what you were told or read I just find that REAL hard to believe for your sake I hope it’s TRUE brother 🤞🏻🙏

• #4369383
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nathan Watson
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @nathanwatson8001

I bank with Current and I can confirm they are lying about depositing 5 days early. I have a DDD of 2/26 and its 2/23 & still no deposit.

Filed 01/31/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 01/31/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                PATH 02/04/2020->Lost all bars & T152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Processing 02/15/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Refund Approved 02/21/2020->No bars, no topic
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DDD 02/26/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Single return with 2 W2s and 1 1099-Misc

• #4369369
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Want$dom

I honestly don’t know why rude people even come on here and comment??? These forums are literally for people who all want to know the same thing, in the same situation. No question is a dumb question. Stay blessed

• #4369362
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MR.CA$H KING
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mrcashking

[quote quote=4369308] @mrcashking

I highly doubt there is a bank/card out there that deposits 5 days early that’s just so you get their card 🤣🤣 maybe 2 days before MAX if anything you’ll see it the night before your ddd[/quote]

My card it’s called current. Look Im not Bs’n but maybe they are. lol https://current.com/blog/get-faster-tax-refunds-this-season/

• #4369324
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    NarcoticsNympho

Does anyone who happens to of used the TT card know if they post deposits on Sunday?? Or if they show pending deposits?? Have a DDD of 2/24, just wondering if I might see it tomorrow even tho it’s a Sunday?? Or if I’ll just b waiting til Monday?? Don’t see anything pending but idk if that normally shows. Thanks in advance 🙏🙏

• #4369308
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Brett
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @ultraclutch9

@mrcashking

I highly doubt there is a bank/card out there that deposits 5 days early that’s just so you get their card 🤣🤣 maybe 2 days before MAX if anything you’ll see it the night before your ddd

• #4369247
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jessica1873
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @jg187387

My DDD is 2/26 and I will expect it by or on 2/26… SMDH people… You will receive your refund by or on the date WMR says you will!!!!!

• #4369223
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Alexis R

My WMR updated last night to approved. It says my refund will be mailed by Feb. 28. Does anyone know when they may mail it? I know no one may know the exact date but just an estimate based on their own experience?

• #4369221
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            MR.CA$H KING
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @mrcashking

Anyone have a card called current? Website says 5 days early for tax refunds. Received nothing yet. So we shall see. DD 2/26

• #4368905
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              idiots

It’s 2/22 and your ddd is 2/26. that’s when it’ll drop. go eat another twinkie.

• #4368852
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jay Snap
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @jaysnap

Does everyone who got a DDD for 2/26 does it show you as having a payment date of 2/24 on your SBTPG homepage?

• #4368777
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nikkij2983

I have HnR block emerald card. My ddd is 2/26 when can I expect my deposit to drop?

• #4368712
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Amanda =)

I have to go through republic bank every year for fees takin out and it’s normally the day before the actual deposit date they will send it to ur bank.

• #4368696
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Phillip

What about republic bank anybody know if they release early

• #4368378
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mary

I have used the TT card for the last 4 years with fee’s taken out and I have always gotten it at least 1 day earlier. My DDD is the 26th most likely will have it tuesday morning! Now if my Maine refund would hurry the hell up! Good luck everyone!

• #4368300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WhitWhit

@ConfusedByTaxes
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Those who updated to 2/26/20 ddd on wmr all have if not received by 3/2/20 because different banks have various timelines on how their dd’s work. Some may see ot before that date (2/26) but in the event that your bank institution takes the longest amount of time possible, 3/2 is the very very,very latest you should see it. Hope that clarified it for you.😁

• #4368284
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WhitWhit

With the fees my spouse has being taken out for TT and advance, i see it shows the payment date as of 2/24/20. I anticipate an actual dd by midnight or 2/25/20.Fingers crossed!!!😁

• #4368254
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Hshea
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @hshea

I have Chase. I can’t remember how the timing has been with tax returns in the past (it’s been a few years since I had a refund coming) but with my paycheck DD, it’s always around 11 pm the night before. Really hoping this will be the same and I’ll see it Tuesday night!

• #4368206
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Clementine
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @clem726

My chime last year got my card at 8:00 on Monday 2/25 my Ddd was Wednesday 2/27

• #4368065
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bdawg

Chime is fast as hell. Apparently ppl either love or hate chime.

• #4367995
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    benzie

Experimenting this year with chime. Sent part to chime and part to bank. Want to see which one hits first. DDD 2/26. No fees.

• #4367871
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Koko

I have just a regular bank account and I have always got my money on the day it says it’s being sent, so I think I’ll have it wednesday morning. I have Huntington Bank.

• #4367796
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Serenity

So I have the JH Amex Serve any clue on when funds will drop? I’ve got a ddd of 26th

• #4367764
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          lawaitin

@thatohiolady, same for me. I always get it earlier with WoodforestBank

• #4367758
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Bri24

Hey, i have DDD 2/26, and I have Chime, no fees or anything.

• #4367710
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jessnicci

I used Turbo Prepaid Card last year. It was deposited the day before my DDD. I would anticipate Tuesday. I’m using Chime this year and most of what I have read on the forum is the Chime users receive the day before as well. Good luck all. Only a few more days :)

• #4367702
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Target

@Confused, I file w them, not sure how their cards work. I believe there are forum topics on that.

• #4367689
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ConfusedByTaxes

Anybody have the turbo card? My wmr said if I don’t receive refund by March 2 call IRS. My transcript says Refund will be sent Feb 26. I just want to know if I will get it on the day or early with turbo card and why wmr and transcript say different dates.

• #4367648
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Rubensticktight_tx

What about for my tt card ?!?! Answers my ddd is 2/26

• #4367643
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ThatOhioLady

I have Woodforest and fees taken out by TurboTax thru SBTPG. Mine always hits day before DDD around 3pm

• #4367640
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Target

Well, if it’s Chase don’t hold your breath – you will pass out.

• #4367631
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @rayman70

my credit union has released ours 3 days in advance before, but last 2 years has been the day of the ddd.

• #4367608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mary

To those who have the global cash card it won’t be loaded until that morning roughly 5 am. Maybe be earlier depending where you live but you won’t get earlier than the deposit date

• #4367418
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              PATH Credits

This depends on your bank or who the account is issued by.

It should be on the date listed for me it’s the 26th HOWEVER bank’s CAN hold it for a day or so.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Some might even deposit it earlier if they get it sooner than the date listed.

short answer: either on or before the date listed. Some banks can/will hold it however.

Viewing 164 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.