So… my conclusion…

Home Forums Archives Weekly Updates So… my conclusion…

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Jeremiah.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I’ve taken a closer look at my past years returns and it seems that they’ve all been scheduled to deposit on a Thursday (we bank with USAA so we always get our deposits a day early though)… so tomorrow I expect for the zeros on my transcripts to become real numbers and the following day I will receive a DDD for 2/5…

I filed 1/17, accepted 1/20 with TurboTax. Received my state’s deposit on 1/22 (wouldn’t it be nice if Federal was that quick!?). Today my Account transcript became available, but like I said, it’s all zeros still. Of course I’m an 05’er… assuming it’s because we’re a military family.

Anyway, I hope we start getting some REAL good progress!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jeremiah

Yeah mine says the same Bama mama but I just don’t want that by 2/16 to change to 2/23 which more than likely it will which means we will be updated on next Thursday’s overnight update with a Ddd of 2/11 and a by 2/23,which is ok as long as we are not in some loop glitch that pushes us back each week or audited which I highly doubt since we do have ouour 1 bar and tt152. Hope my theory proves right but it’s from what I can gather from all this overconvolution from the IRS!

busy mama of 4

I’m getting slightly irritated. I see a date of Feb 16, 2015 but all 000000s *sigh*
            I guess we can assume that we will at least see a DD by then, right? Which is not so long from now..only about two weeks.

Jeremiah

Lol yeah I see! I just really hope that we just get resequenced to next cycle but my question is how do we find out and I have been searching to not success up to now and would we basically be on the Thursday to Friday update since I’m an 05er? Smh

Anonymous

Yeah, as you can see, my conclusion wasn’t correct…. womp womp womp lol

Jeremiah

We can use this forum for updates on 00s , still waiting of course.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘Weekly Updates’ is closed to new topics and replies.