SBTPG DDD 3/3 UPDATE HERE

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season SBTPG DDD 3/3 UPDATE HERE

• This topic has 129 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Alx D..
  • Topic Starter
    Alx D.

SBTPG DDD 3/3.

Viewing 128 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Alx D.

@tina

Thanks. I guess thats my luck. Now im tbinking something is wrong. The phone system says it was sent on the 2nd but the website says nothing.

Tina

@Alx D.

I’m Wells Fargo as well and mines posted to my account early this morning

Alx D.

Anybody still waiting on SBTPG?

Alx D.

Nothing for me here. I can see the total fees but no payment issued as yet. Is going to Wellsfargo instead of TT card so I guess one more day for me. Anyone else on the same boat?

Evie

Money hit BOA as of 5am EST. Good luck all!

Mariamaria

Mine posted just after midnight. GICU central time zone

cbrooking77
                      @cbrooking77

Deposit today
                      Accepted 2/13
                      DDD 3/3/21

Pather

Chime

Alx D.

Nothing yet here. I can see the total fees that were not there before. No payment received or issued. This is going to my Wellsfargo instead of prepaid card so if I’m hoping is there in the am but not feeling too confident now.

Jerrica
                          @jerrica

Filed 2/20
                          Accepted 2/21
                          DDD 03/03
                          Using a new bank this year, GoBank (Greendot Bank), so I’m not sure if it’ll deposit early today, or in the AM. Nothing yet though.

Marley

I have metabank but it’s a money network card :( still nothing

Jenna

Mine just hit I have Netspend Metabank

Klaw
                                @klaw1228

My refund just posted to my account. Good luck everyone. Talk to you all next year

Stillnothing

Klaw i had that notification last week and still nothing my dd is tomorrow and i have greendot.

Klaw
                                    @klaw1228

Just got my netspend notification that my direct deposit was received and they are processing it.

Justin

Yay!!! Just got the Netspend notification that a direct deposit is processing.

Deah1985

Mine hit about 10 min ago I am in the central time zone

Deah1985

Mine hit about 10 minutes ago im Central time

Marley

@klaw let me know when you get it !

Marley

@klaw thank you!

Klaw
                                                @klaw1228

I have netspend metabank with a ddd 3/3. Nothing yet but last year I got it a day before and it posted between 5pm and 6pm. I had fees taken out. SBTPG shows it was sent today so I’m figuring it should hit my account between 5 and 6 tonight. If it doesnt I guess I wont see it until tomorrow. I’m central time.

Kara
                                                  @kkoala

mine was on my card when I woke up this morning!

Tasha
                                                    @tnekia0413

Thanks. Mine just hit!!

Peacenblessings

@tasha

Yes fees taken out and circle turned green overnight

Geo

@tasha yes!

Marley

Justin same here. Although when I called the number for sbtg it says it was sent on the third which is tomorrow. But the site says it’s already paid. 🙄

Tasha
                                                            @tnekia0413

@peacenblessings…..did you have fees taken out and SBTPG circle turn green this morning? I have a 3/3, chime, nothing yet.

Justin

Nothing on metabank yet. DDD 3/3 and SBTPG shows sent today. Surprised it hasn’t hit yet.

Tasha

@Geo…..did you have fees taken out and SBTPG circle turn green this morning? I have a 3/3, chime, nothing yet.

Peacenblessings

Just hit my chime account at 4:25 EST

Thank goodness.

Peace and protection to all

Mike B

Mine just hit on Credit Karma card

Geo

CHIMEJUST HITTT

Marley

Anyone with metabank with a deposit date of the third receive anything yet

• #4463015
                                                                        Deb

Anyone here have an acceptance date of 2/22? I’m trying to figure out when I could get a DDD.

• #4463014
                                                                          Evie

@Sidney4
                                                                            I have BoA as well and I’m wondering the time frame for traditional banks. I called BoA and the representative didn’t seem to understand my question he told me by Friday I hope it’s not that long.

• #4462998
                                                                            Charline
                                                                              @charline

@mel

Its at the bottom . i had to rotate my phone to see it.

• #4462970
                                                                              Mel

@sidney where is the routing number at on the account?

• #4462964
                                                                                Sidney4

SBTBG updated with green circle this am….. now just recently it updated with my account and routing number… still no deposit yet BOA.

• #4462907
                                                                                  MayGen
                                                                                    @mlcole

@bnlav WMR states it’s still being processed and refund date given when available. No bars now. & I can’t access my transcripts online.

• #4462903
                                                                                    Justin

On SBTPG under the amounts paid up you mine shows today’s date and the amount but it doesn’t show my account number and routing number. Is it supposed to show my account info?

• #4462900
                                                                                      Bnlav
                                                                                        @bnlav

@mlcole you won’t find your information on SBTPG if you used HNR. You may only be able to track your refund through WMR or viewing your transcripts.

• #4462835
                                                                                        MayGen
                                                                                          @mlcole

@bnlav I used HRB free to do my taxes. No fees taken out. Can’t find my account on SBTPG. I’m using chime for my deposit.

• #4462832
                                                                                          Bnlav
                                                                                            @bnlav

@mlcole if you had fees taken out of your refund BDTPG is the bank that gets your refund, pays turbo tax, then deposits the remainder of your refund. You can check your status on sbtpg.com

• #4462826
                                                                                            MayGen
                                                                                              @mlcole

What is SBTPG???

• #4462825
                                                                                              MayGen
                                                                                                @mlcole

How do you guys check SBTPG with chime????

• #4462824
                                                                                                Yessirrr

Amount paid to you. Account and routing looking good. Going to wake up to my refund. See you guys next year!

• #4462822
                                                                                                  Bnlav
                                                                                                    @bnlav

Finally got my green circle even though my return is 1K less than I expected it to be due to an accounting error made by Turbo Tax. If they sent the funds today I assume I’ll have it by Thursday (2 business days).

• #4462808
                                                                                                    Justin

Watching for my Netspend notification saying deposit received. Was updated with the green circle overnight but nothing hit my card yet. Afternoon deposits are random so who knows what time to expect it to hit.

• #4462800
                                                                                                      Kenwes

I have the credit karma card and no deposit yet either but least it says they sent it

• #4462797
                                                                                                        cbrooking77
                                                                                                          @cbrooking77

Anyone with chime get a deposit I have the green dot shows 40$ taken not the 130$ from turbo tax shows correct amount to be deposited

• #4462785
                                                                                                          Danny Ringgold

I gotta go to work in 30 minutes then afterward i have to pull another 5 hour shift. Ill never have time to spend my tax money.

• #4462771
                                                                                                            Weird

Yea I see the amount being sent to me and it reflects only the bank transfer fee. It doesn’t have the federal and state filing fee reflected in it. I guess it doesn’t matter as long as they send it. I can just submit a payment once it’s received.

• #4462769
                                                                                                              Camie
                                                                                                                @camie

Scroll all the way the way to the bottom of the page and you’ll see where their taking the entire funds out. It’s just hidden doesn’t say fees are being taking out. But they are. Total balance is different

• #4462767
                                                                                                                cgdesilva
                                                                                                                  @cgdesilva

[quote quote=4462735]Has anyone noticed that SBTPG shows only a bank processing fee and doesn’t have the turbo tax fee for the federal and state. Should have like $112 deducted but only has $39 plus tax.[/quote]

Yes, mine is the same way shows $40, instead of the full 170 they removed. Either way the amount sent to me from them equates the total in fees taken out.

• #4462735
                                                                                                                  Weird

Has anyone noticed that SBTPG shows only a bank processing fee and doesn’t have the turbo tax fee for the federal and state. Should have like $112 deducted but only has $39 plus tax.

• #4462733
                                                                                                                    Camie
                                                                                                                      @camie

Finally, green for go! Tomorrow funds will be available!!! So excited!!

• #4462711
                                                                                                                      Kara
                                                                                                                        @kkoala

Sbtpg never updated for me but I got it overnight!!! Woo!!

• #4462706
                                                                                                                        Sidney4

Green circle but no deposit yet

• #4462696
                                                                                                                          Merch guy

Just checked sbtpg an hour ago and i have a green circle. No deposit yet though.

• #4462694
                                                                                                                            Patiently waiting
                                                                                                                              @tommietot15

My circle finally turned green

• #4462691
                                                                                                                              Melisssa
                                                                                                                                @melisssa

Sbtpg never updated but my refund was loaded on my turbo card overnight.

• #4462683
                                                                                                                                Tina J

Also SBTPG has not updated for me since advance received on 2/11, but my refund is available now, wasn’t a couple hours ago.

• #4462682
                                                                                                                                  Tina J

Filed 2/2 accepted 2/11. TT with advance. DD of 3/3 on WMR on 2/27, in my account now.

• #4462675
                                                                                                                                    Joon
                                                                                                                                      @joon

SBTPG Still showing RECEIVED AMOUNT 0

• #4462674
                                                                                                                                      Joon
                                                                                                                                        @joon

TT Card Advance DDD 3/3 Just hit my account

• #4462672
                                                                                                                                        Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                          @beamanj33

Anyone knows how much longer sbtpg release funds once updated to green?? I know one thing, I’m paying fees out of pocket for now on…lol

• #4462668
                                                                                                                                          Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                            @beamanj33

Yep!! Got that green circle!!

• #4462667
                                                                                                                                            Simply Trice

Just checked my circle finally updated with green and red fees & my amount I’m getting back but notice it was less than I’m suppose to receive back after fees I’m guessing it’s from the two stimulus I received it wasn’t a lot but IJS!!!!

• #4462664
                                                                                                                                              Yo

Eagle has landed . SBTG UPDATED. Green circle

• #4462634
                                                                                                                                                Peacenblessings

Looks like SBTPG site is down

• #4462557
                                                                                                                                                  ReddRiio

Justin same here turbotax got paid but still processing and still one bar fingers crossed for tonight

• #4462536
                                                                                                                                                    Justin

Yes I remember last year SBTPG was having a bunch of issues with their system and deposits came on the actual deposit date. Some people late in the evening on that day. As far as them coming early this year. I was hoping but I’m not holding my breath. It is possible we get an update tonight and funds overnight if you have a prepaid card.

• #4462535
                                                                                                                                                      cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                        @cgdesilva

I updated to the red circle as well but for those worried I can tell you I do all my mothers taxes, banking etc for her and she got a ddd of 2/24. However she got hers on her tt card on 2/23 about 8am central but sbtpg still shows nothing revieved.

• #4462527
                                                                                                                                                        Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                          @beamanj33

Last year I received mine the day off late evening too!! I was upset lol…

• #4462524
                                                                                                                                                          Emily

First year using Direct deposit.
                                                                                                                                                            So is it possible IRS sends funds Tonight and we see dd tonight or tomorrow?
                                                                                                                                                            Landlord was furious with me today

• #4462514
                                                                                                                                                            Justin

*Once SBTPG processes the payment I meant. Fingers crossed for everyone that we don’t have any delays.

• #4462512
                                                                                                                                                              Justin

@taxman mine goes to Netspend so once netspend processes the payment it comes that day. I had a similar situation in ‘17 where my DDD fell on a Tuesday and it came on Saturday but since PATH started it has been 1-2 days early. This year we didn’t qualify for credits effected by PATH but I guess it didn’t matter anyway do the delay. Hoping prepaid cards come early tomorrow/late tonight.

• #4462485
                                                                                                                                                                Melisssa
                                                                                                                                                                  @melisssa

Waiting patiently. Hopefully this is home stretch for us. No move this afternoon on sbtpg. I’m going to tell myself I’ll get the deposit Wednesday afternoon. But I know I’ll keep checking lol

• #4462477
                                                                                                                                                                  Krista

Scrolling Reddit someone got the dreaded “unusual activity” hold and I am freaking out because I am praying that doesn’t happen to me. What does sbtpg consider “unusual activity?”
                                                                                                                                                                    DDD 3/3

• #4462471
                                                                                                                                                                    TaxMan

Justin you are correct. I should have specified that I am referring to people who transfer to bank accounts instead of cards. In my 10+yrs of experience in tax law, I have only seen SBTPG receive the refunds the day before the deposit date and then transfer it over night for those who pay the fees out of their refunds. You are one of the exceptions, and it is definitely possible for people to receive theirs early if they have the cards instead of bank account transfers.

• #4462463
                                                                                                                                                                      Justin

Thank you for your expert opinion. At this point that would be my assumption as well but SBTPG isn’t consistent with their deposits. I’ve had years where I had my refund a full three days early and others up to the day it was scheduled for so who really knows. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see deposits go out this evening though.

• #4462454
                                                                                                                                                                        TaxMan

SBTPG will update overnight/throughout the day tomorrow for all those who have dates of 3-3. That is the typical process they follow. The IRS will release the funds to them tonight/tomorrow to be transferred overnight Tuesday into Wednesday. The only people I have seen get it earlier were those who have dates but did not use SBTPG to process their refund.

• #4462450
                                                                                                                                                                          Justin

I can’t believe they updated the site on a Sunday to show the fees taken out then no movement this morning. Maybe this evening things will update. I think they close at 6 central time zone. Will update once I see movement.

• #4462438
                                                                                                                                                                            Cocksucker

Still nothing greendot ddd 3/3/21

• #4462442
                                                                                                                                                                              Alx D.

I think it updates throughout the day but in my experience, if nothing has happened by 3 pm it won’t happen at all that day. I’m cautiously optimistic tomorrow we’ll see movement.

• #4462420
                                                                                                                                                                                Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                                                  @beamanj33

Anyone knows how often does SBTPG updates??

• #4462190
                                                                                                                                                                                  Sf

I have the red circle

• #4462187
                                                                                                                                                                                    Alx D.

I’ve had the circle for a while. Green with some red showing fees. Nothing has changed yet.

• #4462173
                                                                                                                                                                                      Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                                                        @beamanj33

I updated to the red circle, I have Varo, hoping it will come early

• #4462145
                                                                                                                                                                                        Tina J

Last year with TT card/SBTPG and no fees, with advance, deposit was set for Wednesday 3/4 but was available Tuesday 3/3. Hoping for a day early this year too!

• #4462130
                                                                                                                                                                                          Justin

Is it all red or red with green?

• #4462129
                                                                                                                                                                                            Alexis

My circle just updated so when will the funds be released ?

• #4462123
                                                                                                                                                                                              Justin

Anyone showing green on your circle showing funds received? Mine updated to the red circle this afternoon but no change to green yet.

• #4462121
                                                                                                                                                                                                Bnlav
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @bnlav

Finally updated on SBTPG. Keep checking y’all. I had no updates this morning, then I randomly checked again this evening.

• #4462117
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Peacenblessings

Finally got my red circle as well

Filed 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Claimed stimulus

Ddd 3/3 according to wmr
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Banking with Chime

• #4462100
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Justin

No problem. The past couple years once SBTPG has started to update their site deposits weren’t far behind. I’m hoping overnight they update it to show funds being received and sent out. If they do our deposits will be here tomorrow.

• #4462097
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Melisssa
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @melisssa

I hope it’s early. Thank you.

• #4462082
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Justin

@melisssa the turbo card is through green dot I believe so your deposit will be available as soon as they receive the pre note. Should be 1-2 days early. Hopefully those of us will it’s the red circle will see deposits overnight.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          I filed 2/17 and got my updated the other day for a 3/3 DDD but my father n law filed 2/18 and hasn’t had any updates yet. Hard to tell how they process shit.

• #4462081
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Melisssa
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @melisssa

Is sbtpg updating tonight?

• #4462076
                                                                                                                                                                                                            rip kobe
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @ripkobe

Bro how da fuck is everybody sbtpg updating but mine? I filed 2/20

• #4462073
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Merch guy

Awwww snizzile! Got me a big red circle… my palms been itching. Feel like i might wake up to a fat bank acct. Lol.

• #4462071
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Simply Trice

Just updated for me Red circle with fees I’m guessing it’s still processing because I’m not seeing any green areas yet so maybe Monday with a deposit for Wednesday morning or Tuesday night My Bank: Credit Union

• #4462055
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Melisssa
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @melisssa

No update yet on sbtpg. Accepted 2/9 wmr updated Friday night to ddd 3/3. Advance on turbo card.

I’ve never used the turbo card. Will it deposit early or on the ddd 3/3?

• #4462029
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Rinny

DDD 3/3 finally see the red circle everyone’s been talking about!!! Good vibes. Checking past threads have been HORRIBLE. So many people claiming their refund was held. Praying for a smooth deposit for everyone. No holds and no ID verification because we all need our money now this has been a really tough year!

• #4462026
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Justin

The red circle is the fees taken out of your refund. Once the site shows your refund it will have green reflecting your refund amount. I’m just excited they updated the site to show the fees. In the past it’s done right before the refund is issued to our accounts.

• #4462021
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nisha214

When you say “red circle” for sbtpg, what do y’all mean by that ? I can access & see the circle but is the whole circle suppose to be red ?

• #4462020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Kara
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kkoala

When I call the number it’s not acknowledging my advance anymore and tells me when I filled but still says not received. I will take that as an update lol

• #4462017
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tina

Yay!! Mines updated too they received my funds!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾

• #4462015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kara
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kkoala

Mine hasn’t updated yet my ddd is also 3/3, but I am not worried since they haven’t been updating correctly anyways lol.

• #4462013
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                rip kobe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @ripkobe

@justin

Wmr?

• #4462012
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Justin

Who all is excited?? I’ve lost way too much money on DraftKings the past couple of days so I’m glad they are on top of it this year.

• #4462011
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Justin

Yay!!! My SBTPG updated to the red circle with my fees listed too. Payments will be dropping everyone!!!!!

• #4461992
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      NurseGirl775

My sbtpg updated today with a red circle ! Check your sbtpg !!!

• #4461989
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Justin

@ME it’s hard to say. If those of us with 3/3 DDD get updated Monday morning I would say you should get an update Tuesday morning. And with Netspend you will get your deposit the same day they update SBTPG showing received.

• #4461977
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Me

I have a date for 3/4 sbtpg still doesn’t have it wondering how long think Tuesday I have Netspend also

• #4461970
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Justin

We didn’t qualify for the EIC or the ACTC this year which sucks and we didn’t get it any faster without PATH since they delayed the opening day or whatever. Filed/Accepted 2/17 with a DDD of 3/3 going to SBTPG then to netspend. I really hope they update SBTPG tomorrow morning with deposits coming in the afternoon but I dunno. Fingers crossed.

• #4461925
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kristen8219

TT accepted 2/13 Fees taken from refund, EIC and advance. Got DD of 3/3, will go on intuit card.

And now we wait. It would be great if it was Tuesday, my day off lol. Part will go into savings as normal, Rest will be spent on needless shit at Target to reorganize my living space.

• #4461874
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Alx D.

@cbrooking77

Chime has no control of deposit timing if you are using SBTPG since they need to get the money first and send it to your bank.

• #4461829
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  cbrooking77
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @cbrooking77

DDD 3/3/21

I have chime hopefully it’s an early deposit as they promised

• #4461814
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Alx D.

@nikki

Earliest I’ve experienced is one day early. I filed with TT with the advance. I’m thinking Tuesday I should have it. Wednesday for sure.

• #4461810
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nikki

Does anyone know how long it takes with advance and fees to receive dd? Does sbtpg release early?

• #4461756
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Justin

Yea I’ve been checking their site throughout the day and I haven’t seen any updates. I can’t remember their hours of business but I doubt they will process them until Monday.

• #4461721
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          AleciaS

@Justin you can check SBTPG website to check and see the status of your refund, if they have received your funds and released them to your financial institute. I have a 3/1 DD, and SBTPG received my funds 2/26 and released them (minus fees) to my bank. I have not yet received the deposit in my bank account.

• #4461714
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Justin

Also people with a 3/3 DDD that didn’t pay their fees out of their refund got their deposits yesterday. So does that mean SBTPG already has our money and just needs to process it??

• #4461709
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Justin

SBTPG normally updates their site 2 days before the DDD. So we should have an update Monday morning and those of us with Netspend etc should have our deposits Monday. It would be nice to see SBTPG update tonight but I doubt that will happen.

• #4461703
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                NurseGirl775

SBTPG with Chime ddd of 3/3 we should have updates Monday and money on or by Wednesday hopefully !!

• #4461698
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kara
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kkoala

nothing here yet, they haven’t updated me on the website or phone yet

• #4461687
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Plain Jane
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @beamanj33

I have Varo, so yes, hoping for Monday night as well.. good luck everyone

• #4461684
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Geo

I have Chime, Hoping it hits monday night!!! Good luck all, I will post any updates.

• #4461681
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Alx D.

It is just a waiting game now. Let’s update each other. I predict Tuesday for funds to show at the earliest.

Viewing 128 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.