SATURDAY WMR UPDATES POST HERE

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season SATURDAY WMR UPDATES POST HERE

• This topic has 58 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by JD.
  • Topic Starter
    rip kobe
      @ripkobe

If u get an update on WMR tomorrow Saturday Feb 27th post here.

Viewing 57 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JD

My verification code finally showed up in the mail yesterday and I was able to check my transcripts.
          Filed 2/17
          Accepted 2/17
          Panther
          846 with DDD 3/4

Check WMR this morning and it finally has 2 bars.

Kayyy

Accepted 2/10
            Changed from one bar to still being processed this morning.

NoLoveLost

I wish something updates.
              Filed 2/8
              Accepted 2/12
              Pather
              W2s
              Self Employment
              Unemployment

Cant access transcript

bowl

2 am est and still no damn update.

This shit is getting aggravating by all means.

Filed 1/26
                Accepted 2/11
                PATHER

Account transcript says as of 2/22/2021.

Only 846 we see is for the first and second stimulus.

Mrs.Hardaway

Some time between 11am and 11pm 2/27 wmr updated to still being processed date will be provided when available no bars no tax topic but amount was still there. So confused with this tax season. Filed 2/4 accepted 2/9 pather.

MayGen
                    @mlcole

This is the only thread I could find that was recently active. So I’m sorry I’m posting about something completely different!

MayGen
                      @mlcole

I have a question. I’m super confused. I filed H&R Block free online tool. Says accepted Jan 17th. Then text say IRS officially accepted Feb 12. THEN I check with H&R Block with their check my refund and it says accepted the 24th then also says the 25th. 1 bar WMR. Claimed credits. Received stimulus checks sent. No DD. Deposit into my chime account. No movement at all. Can’t access transcripts online. Can someone help me figure this out or is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Kricket

@sunshinestate31 i figured out what it was lol its because im having my fees taken out for filing from my return which will reduce the anount i get back is all . Message is very misleading though. Had me nervous. They told me i had no offsets when i called. I called again and spoke with another person who told me it just meant you will be getting back less than they had on file due to SB bank taking their fees out.

MiamiDemi

Same here it updated overnight and mine says DDD 3/3

Toffany

But then stimulus’s 1400 per person this month

Treasure

Two bar this morning says 3/3

Filed 2/12
                              accepted 2/13

Transcripts updated yesterday 2/26 with 846 code and DDD 3/3

Steph

Filed with h&r block
                                Feb 16
                                Accepted feb 16

Emerald card
                                Claim both credits

Updated today feb 27
                                ddd for match 3

No deposit yet

Jackie

I am a pather EIC actc

Jackie

Two bars and DDD of 3/3/20 this morning
                                    Filed 1/27
                                    Accepted 2/13
                                    Approved 2/27
                                    Ddd3/3

Jackie

Two bars and DDD of 3/3/20 this morning
                                      Filed 2/27
                                      Accepted 2/13
                                      Approved 2/27
                                      Ddd3/3

Channi

I use Rush card (green dot) usually I get couple days earlier than projected DDD

Channi

I have update today wmr filed 2/12 got accepted 2/12 just got ddd 3/3! EiC & actc

Leslie

Haven’t been able to check my transcripts in 2 years. Even though I’m under contract with Verizon, in my name, they can never verify it smh. But gobank sent me an email last night stating I have deposit date of 3/3. WMR updated this morning. I’ve been weekly for years, so assumed this already. Pather. Filed 2/12 accepted 2/13.

Fishy tax

Finally got transcripts updated for 2021 and now I’m showing on WMR. Transcripts yesterday WMR today. Still no DDD but there is progress.

I filed Married filing Separately on 1/29 was accepted per HRB 2/10. Fees deducted from return Emerald prepaid card.

cgdesilva
                                                @cgdesilva

Filed 2/8
                                                Accepted 2/11
                                                Updated to 3/3 today on transcripts

Jeff
                                                  @jazzyjeff412

Accepted 2/11 WMR updated this morning Ddd for me March 3rd!

Merch guy

Filed with TT 2/9
                                                    Accepted 2/12
                                                    Fees taken out
                                                    Eitc and actc
                                                    WMR updated early AM with DD of 3/3
                                                    No movement on SBTPG (didn’t expect there to be yet)
                                                    Bank with TD.

Toffany

Updated to second bar dd March 3 I have boa so it will be there March 3

Juices

Wmr update I guess last night or this morning
                                                        Approved ddd 3/3
                                                        2/13 accepted
                                                        Waiting on chime🤷🏽‍♂️

Charm
                                                          @charm

Updated this morning with a DDD 3/3 filed on 1/25 accepted on 2/11 finally movement fingers cross everyone sees a date soon

Deebee
                                                            @deebee04

No update but I did get my state tax. Hopefully I get my federal soon!

Filed 1/27
                                                            Accepted 2/11
                                                            Pather

Sunny
                                                              @sunshinestate31

okay nevermind. so….i did some digging and its not supposed to mention MAYBE needing to adjust the amount. to @Kricket. You most likely owe SOMETHING. Sorry. Last year we did, because i owed something from a student loan from yearssss ago. We all have at least one debt or one unpaid something that eventually catches up sometimes.

Kay

Mine updated yesterday. I was in shock!

Sunny
                                                                  @sunshinestate31

@kricket. i used WRM irs website. havent checked the tool. idk…maybe its different on there.

Inwi

Nothing here either 😥

BoniGore

I did not update😭

Kricket

@Sunny. Thanks for responding. I called the number to the BFS and they said as of today i have no offsets in their system under my SS#. I am confused UGH. I guess i just have to wait and see. Thought i was in the clear until that popped up today 🥺

• #4461451
                                                                        Anotherguy

Filed mine on for the early test batch but messed up my sons birthday leading it to be rejected. So had to do all over again and lost our spot. Got accepted on the 02/12 and was barely approved this morning. Been in the dark since the beginning. No transcript available because we don’t have CC or mortgage loans. The WMR finally moved and approved us.

• #4461450
                                                                          Sunny
                                                                            @sunshinestate31

@kricket

My refund is approved with a 2nd bar and it doesnt mention debts or offsets at all. So i can only assume , since yours does, it means something is owed. But i also know less than others here.

• #4461449
                                                                            Kricket

It says this…

Your tax refund has been approved for direct deposit. However, it may be partially or completely reduced to pay a past due obligation, such as child support, another federal agency debt, or state income tax. If so, the Bureau of the Fiscal Service (BFS), who issues IRS refunds, will send you a notice with the amount of the debt and contact information.

• #4461448
                                                                              Kricket

@sunshinestate31 So its not normal to say this when you get a second bar? It doesnt say i owe. It just says IF. I dont owe any federal debt or child support lol so im worried now!

• #4461444
                                                                                Sunny
                                                                                  @sunshinestate31

@kricket yes, if you owe, it will tell you. you may have forgotten some sort of debt you have for a while. but if you can get a person on the phone at IRS after its reached refund sent status, they may be able to tell you the exact matter they took money from you for.

heres more on that:

https://www.moneycrashers.com/reasons-irs-seize-tax-refund-money-debt/

• #4461441
                                                                                  Kricket

Mine updated to second bar too but is it normal to say something about it might be partially or completely reduced due to a debt? I dont owe any one so just wondering if that is normal?

• #4461440
                                                                                    anthony

still on one bar, i’m over it

• #4461439
                                                                                      fjbar75

No update, still have bars gone for a week now. Looks like I have to call these idiots on Monday for the first time ever.

• #4461438
                                                                                        bowl

Still nothing on transcripts or WMR as of 5:27 am est

• #4461434
                                                                                          Sunny
                                                                                            @sunshinestate31

Yes, it finally updated. Starting to think it wasnt a matter of something being wrong, just a matter of impatience. They update once a week , i think, and last week it just wasnt approved yet. Now i have 2 bars! Going to learn to chillax net tax season lol. I wont be as broke that time , so i wont be so overly anxious :]

• #4461431
                                                                                            Kenwes

3/3 DDD just updated
                                                                                              Eic & child credits HoH Accepted 2/18 Wmr just updated to 2 bars
                                                                                              GL Everyone

• #4461426
                                                                                              Simply Trice

Just checked 4:39am est. 2/27/2021 2 Bars so WMR are updating!! YAY

• #4461422
                                                                                                Mrs.Hardaway

No update for me. Going to check again later and will hopefully see a change

• #4461421
                                                                                                  Amy

Okay thanks I was hoping you would say transcripts.
                                                                                                    Congratulations everyone on your ddd!!!! I know this wait is exhausting

Wmr hasn’t updated for me still on topic 152 accepted transcripts still n/a

• #4461420
                                                                                                    Plain Jane
                                                                                                      @beamanj33

Amy
                                                                                                      I updated on wmr… I can’t access my transcripts this year for some odd reason

• #4461419
                                                                                                      Lunamae

Our WMR finally updated also with a DDD for 3/2. Prayers answered.

• #4461418
                                                                                                        Amy

Filed 1/30 accepted 2/10 n/a still no update for me

• #4461417
                                                                                                          Amy

@plainjane did you update transcripts or wmr?

• #4461416
                                                                                                            Plain Jane
                                                                                                              @beamanj33

Hey finally got a update!!! Filed and accepted
                                                                                                              2/13 ddd 03/03 used turbotax all credits… Banking with varo ..

• #4461411
                                                                                                              Ms.Dunn

Hey guys so I’m in Maryland it’s 3:41 here & my wmr has finally updated
                                                                                                                Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                Accepted 2/17
                                                                                                                Have both credits
                                                                                                                DD 3/3
                                                                                                                Used H&R Block
                                                                                                                Look back option

• #4461407
                                                                                                                Mrs.Hardaway

@lunamae I’m also in Central time. Really hope this is the update we’ve been waiting for.

• #4461404
                                                                                                                  Lunamae

So I just went to check the wmr, I live in the central part of the US and its 2:22am here and the WMR Site is currently unavailable, does that mean it’s being updated?? Fingers crossed!! I’ve been praying for it.

• #4461403
                                                                                                                    Mrs.Hardaway

Just tried to check wmr and it’s unavailable. Hopefully we are all updating. I can usually access transcripts, but due to having a new number its not recognizing me and I have to wait for a code in the mail. Fingers crossed we all get some good news.

• #4461344
                                                                                                                      @stimmyme

No updates on transcript and no DD. Was supposed to hit today 2/26

• #4461343
                                                                                                                        @stimmyme

Mybabiesr01!

• #4461342
                                                                                                                          Itsjjacky

Wmr updated for me this morning with 2 bars and a ddd of 3/2

Viewing 57 reply threads
                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.