Regions

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Regions

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Heather.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

currently waiting for dd

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Heather

Shoot! I’ve been hoping at least 1 day early. Ddd 2/27 and my fees still haven’t been paid. This is the first year I had to pay for TurboTax. Next year I’m paying fees up front and using a prepaid card if I can find one that doesn’t charge you for everything you do. I used to use NetSpend until I noticed they were charging mre $2 every single time I used my card. They got a couple hundred dollars from me before I realized it.

Shamrock
            @shamrock

Dd 2/22 no early deposit received it this morning 2/22. See you guys next year.

Shamrock
              @shamrock

Update: Regions processes direct deposits every Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The depositor provides a release date, and the funds will be available by 6:00 AM (CT) on that date. When using Online Banking, the item will be available for viewing as soon as it shows either pending or posted on the account.

Shamrock
                @shamrock

Anyone ever received a direct deposit on a Saturday?

mcollinsbt

Jess38671: did you have a DDD of 02/06/14??

Anonymous

money posted from regions 12:27am central :D fees paid upfront

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.