Random deposit with no updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Random deposit with no updates

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Thisiscray.
  • Topic Starter
    Rockie
      @rockstar0905

I have finally been seeing that ppl with accepted date of 2/12 and 2/13 finally are getting their deposits at random times today, and that is a sigh of relief to people like me who were accepted and still no script updates.

If you get a random deposit and still NA on your scripts post here. Help give us all a bit of little peace of mind.

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Thisiscray

Still at one bar don’t trust wmr

cryssi1978

Filed 1/26. Received by IRS on 2/10.

Emily

Chrissy and trod
              May I ask when you both were accepted?

Thanks

cryssi1978

Mine just hit my Emerald card a few minutes ago. WMR is still on one bar and my transcripts still say NA.

There is hope!

Trodriguezz

Me my mines hit yesterday morning without an update

Thisiscray

@melisssa did nothing still on one bar

Ejmom

My friend actually got her refund on Monday 2/22/21, she has the chime card and filed eic and ctc, she was not able to check transcripts but her WMR still has not updated. It still shows received and on 1st bar even as of today. She filed 2/7/21 and accepted on 2/12/21
                      I filed the same time and accepted same day as her and have the same credits, I am able to check my transcripts and still have N/A and shows no update on WMR and still no refund. Hoping for update Friday or Saturday.

Melisssa
                        @melisssa

[quote quote=4459868]Literally just checked this site because I have not updated and can’t view transcripts due to having a new number. I check my phone and my refund hit… wow filed 2/1 accepted 2/13 eic and child tax credit[/quote]

Did your wmr bars disappear and did is say still being processed?

Rockie
                          @rockstar0905

That’s great. Congrats!

[quote quote=4459868]Literally just checked this site because I have not updated and can’t view transcripts due to having a new number. I check my phone and my refund hit… wow filed 2/1 accepted 2/13 eic and child tax credit[/quote]

Thisiscray

Literally just checked this site because I have not updated and can’t view transcripts due to having a new number. I check my phone and my refund hit… wow filed 2/1 accepted 2/13 eic and child tax credit

TaxMan

They are lying or misinformed if that is the case. If their transcripts have not updated, then they are not processed. There are always schemers and those ignorant of tax laws. And there are always people like you who cannot accept facts and resort to cursing and berating others when their ways is not had.

Rockie
                                @rockstar0905

Did I ask you to post bullshit on this post or did I ask something specific? If I posted something specific then there is a reason. And YES multiple ppl have today.

TaxMan

It is not possible to get a refund while your transcripts show as NA. That means that the IRS has not processed your return. If it has not been processed, a refund cannot be released. The WMR is not functioning correctly this year. The IRS has stated this. People will receive refunds while the WMR does not update, but not with transcripts.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.