Processing day..2/11/19 Anyone get a update or DDD yet?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Processing day..2/11/19 Anyone get a update or DDD yet?

• This topic has 62 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Ana.
  • Topic Starter
    Jennd

Just wondering if anyone with today’s processing date have received ddd or update of any kind

Viewing 61 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ana

@Lance
          Nothing for me 🥺

Layce

Anyone file 2/11 and get ddd

Ana

Filed 2/9
              Verified 3/6
              Transcript date is the only one updating
              3/4 to 4/1 to 4/8
              Super lost now 😞😓

Marcus210

@Ana

Were on the same boat. Sucks

Ana

And no update still 😞

frank

filed feb 11th still nothing as of march 21st no DDD

Briteny

Same process date and as of today no change

Ana

Filed 2/9, IRs said they got it 2/12 (weird) then now I need to verify, should get the letter no longer than 14 days 😩 Sooo many filers needing to verify identity does not make sense

Lauren McCarthy

I filed 2/11 as well and was accepted same day.
                          Friday 3/1 the WMR bars disappeared and say: Your tax return is still being processed.
                          A refund date will be provided when available.
                          and also has tax topic 152 with all my info still on the left hand side including my refund amount.
                          Should I be worried at this point? I have been reading many different comments.

whereyatrefund?

Thanks @caroline — that gives me a bit of hope! =)

Caroline

No mam I was not. Still can’t
                              get them.

whereyatrefund?

@caroline were you able to see your transcripts prior to calling?

Filed/accepted 2/6 and went to no bars, still processing and TT152 on 2/25.

What does your WMR and transcripts say now (after getting the DDD by phone?)

I’m debating whether or not to call….

Caroline

Filed 2/11 accepted same day. Have both credits. Bars disappeared 2/23 with still processing. Called IRS Friday and she gave me a ddd of 3/6.

Michelle

Tax topic 152 does not mean that you’re under a manual review. It just means that you probably claimed one of your kids, the earned income credit, or some other credit that has been delayed because of the government being shut down. I also had the tax return being processed code 152. I had that code for over three weeks, I called the IRS and they said everything looks fine. As of Friday I have a direct deposit date of March 6th. Just hang in there

Shannon

I was accepted on 2/11/19
                                      My status bar went away a few days ago and states that my return is being processed and a date will be available at a later date with a 152 topic. When this happens, your tax return was flagged and is under a manual review. It can take days to months to complete.

Ricardo

@Michell
                                        Accepted on 2/12/19 but no DDD yet my page still says.
                                        We have received your tax return and it is being processed
                                        Topics 152
                                        Anyone get an update yet?

Michell

Accepted on 2/12/19 but no DDD yet my page still says.
                                          We have received your tax return and it is being processed
                                          Topics 152
                                          Anyone get an update yet?

Ryan

I am a 2/11 processor, cycle 0405

I have a DDD on my account transcript of 2/27

Amanda

Woke up to DDD on 2/27 on transcript but WMR says still processing I’m assuming that will
                                              Update tomorrow

Eric Franklin

Ddd on transcript 2/27/19
                                                Wmr shows return is being processed
                                                Wtf

Mandiejbabi

I just talked to the IRS
                                                  I filed 02/13/2019 accepted the same day never had path message.. on one bar they said no date yet but should have a date in within 2 weeks nothing wrong just slowly processing she said they are very behind…

Shay

I received update today Path and Eic ddd2/22 field 1/31 accepted 2/1 my boyfriend filed 1/28 accepted 1/28 path and eic still no ddd not sure why

Michele:)
                                                      @micheleh

Yes and 846 code for 2/22/19 wmr updated to refund approved

Briana

Got ddd of 2/22 today I wonder will we start seeing deposits before that

K. Murray

My WMR says my return is delayed with tax code 1541. Checked my transcript and it has a process date of 3/4/2019. No refund code is showing.

Tatyana odom

My process date is 2/25 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ I’ve never gotten it that late

James

My wheres my refund changed to no path message, but says you return is being processed. Checked transcripts and have my 846 code with ddd of 2/22. Yes :)

Briana

Was on path seen transcript yesterday that said process date of 2/11/19 but now I just checked 3:01 eastern time and it says just processing an that they received it

Tatyana odom

Well I was on PATH but as of now it says “it’s being processed” but I could see my transcripts days ago… smh 🤦🏾‍♀️

Elle

I got my $ last year on the 22nd and the year before on the 23rd. I’m not expecting much more than that.

Montelongo

I filled and was accepted on 2/4/2019 and my WMR still is on one bar I have both credits does anyone else have this issue? No path message yet?

Brandon g

the 23rd is when I got mine last year. I expect the same this year. nothing has changed. there’s no additional delay. stop mind fing yourselves.

• #4268925
                                                                        Danielle

I have a processing date of 2/11 and have had it since 2/11 and it never changed to a later date. Last year I got my refund 10 days after my processing date… the 22nd. I hope I get it the 15th but thinking it will be the 21st.

• #4268469
                                                                          Scharles

I have the same date of 2/11 on my transcript. I’m a pather so I might not see an update till this weekend, fingers crossed!

• #4267432
                                                                            James

Have a processing date of 2/11/19 and here we are 2/12/19, has anyone seen any change? We are pathers and we are part of the early January (1st one) test run.
                                                                              Has anyone had any date changes or anything? Thanks

• #4266604
                                                                              Dee

Did anyone have an update anywhere? My Process date was 2/11

• #4266479
                                                                                jessica143

I did find this from an Admin in a forum from last year on this site. Not sure if this helps anyone better understand what a processing date is?

I’ll try to explain it as simply as I can with the best of my knowledge. That date is more or less a “process by date” so that returns don’t get stuck without a resolution. As the date approaches then the system is flagged to scan the account again to see if there was a problem that caused it to no be resolved. For the most part having your refund released (846 code) resolves the account and it closes it out. For those of us on PATH that means we cannot receive that refund prior to 2/15 so the system will scan the account and see the credit codes that fall under PATH and assign a new “processing date.” Those dates are always a Monday date and everyone who processed during that cycle will have the same date. This does not however mean that everyone will receive their DD on the same date as there are other things to factor in.
                                                                                  Long story short- the “processing date” does not correlate with a DDD and can actually be weeks later than when you actually receive your DD.

• #4266471
                                                                                  S..

No updates on transcript nor tracker for me, 2-11 processing. 20190403 as well

• #4266449
                                                                                    Shalyn Carr

My son had a processing date of 2/11 & his money was in his bank account that day. IRS2Go did not update until 2/12 saying refund sent, when it was already received.

• #4266435
                                                                                      Amie

I also have processing date of 2/11 and no update on DDD.

• #4266374
                                                                                        J..

Path message does not mean anything. It does not mean you’re one step closer to a ddd. It states that it is being reviewed but showing instructions or explanation. Read the faq people. Also stated in the faq, transcripts aren’t information that reveals your ddd. It’s simply for validating income. Stop believing everything you see on the net getting your hopes up. Simply read what it says. If you need your bills paid, continue working. You don’t need that 4K tv you been dreaming. You dont need those nba floor seats or hair and nails done. Save and invest so you don’t need to wait for a ddd next year. Have a good day! Ps, if you’re offended, then this relates to you.

• #4265848
                                                                                          lala

nope no update as of yet still on the path message just will be glad when I get a ddd ma got bills to pay

• #4265644
                                                                                            Jennd

@dee
                                                                                              At this point my opinion is not to expect anything until the 23rd. I’m not sure about transcripts updating, I’ve seen some people say theirs went from a 2/11 to a 2/18 processing date and a few changed to a 2/25 processing date so who knows. It is definitely different this year.

• #4265599
                                                                                              Dee

What time does the transcripts suppose to update? Also, since we have a process date for today…what should we expect?

• #4265500
                                                                                                Jennd

I went on the irs site and looked up the handbook and from what I read Feb 23 is when we will see movement of any kind for PATHers. We shall see…

• #4265452
                                                                                                  jess

mine is also still 2/11

• #4265444
                                                                                                    Jennd

Just checked transcripts and it’s all the same, still processing date of 2/11.

• #4265397
                                                                                                      andrea021518
                                                                                                        @andrea021518

The people with the Path message last year all seemed to get their refunds last year on 2.22.2019 so I was thinking it may be 2.21.2019 this year before the IRS starts to release the funds. I have not checked my transcripts in awhile so mine may have also changed to 2.18.2019.

• #4265396
                                                                                                        Neenap

Still on PATH

• #4265387
                                                                                                          Jibbbjawww

I also had an original processing date of 2/11 but on 2/8 it updated to 2/25 :(

• #4265384
                                                                                                            GIna FIowers

Following, I have seen on other forums where people who had 2/11 processing dates got changed to 2/18 processing dates as of today.

• #4265274
                                                                                                              Jessica

I had mine accepted the 17th and it is still processing

• #4265242
                                                                                                                Brandi B

same here…i hope i update to a DDD for the 15th!!

• #4265207
                                                                                                                  JuliAnne

Nothing still same PATH MESSAGE

• #4265202
                                                                                                                    jess

i have 2/11/19 processing date but no DDD but hoping for something by Saturday

• #4265200
                                                                                                                      Jennd

Every other year I have received my refund 4 days before the processing date, obviously this year is different. It sure doesn’t take the irs long to get their money, but when it comes to them refunding it takes forever. I will update as soon as I have an update. Happy happy tax season… lol!!!

• #4265188
                                                                                                                        Bobbi

Per the IRS, the processing date listed on ur transcripts is the date they actual begin to process the return for completion. However….some have DDD that are b4 their actual process date so who the hell really knows. It’s all very discouraging when dates that are listed pass and we still have zero visible movement. Either way, best of luck to all and lets hope this week brings better news for all!

• #4265176
                                                                                                                          Holly

Need ! State says they cant verify wages at rhis time. Will thatt affect my federal as well?

• #4265159
                                                                                                                            andrea021518
                                                                                                                              @andrea021518

so I also have 2.11.2019 processing date also 20190405 what does the processing date mean?

• #4265141
                                                                                                                              Tish

Following

• #4265136
                                                                                                                                Gimmetheloot

Same.

• #4265133
                                                                                                                                  Pearl

Following so I can update with any changes.
                                                                                                                                    I have 2/11 processing date, but no updates yet.

Viewing 61 reply threads
                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.