Paycheck plus elite card

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Paycheck plus elite card

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Deiona Muhammad.
  • Topic Starter
    Lish

I did my tax refund on turbo tax and as of 2/10 the irs sent my refund on 2/10.
      Noe I’ve called paycheck plus the IRS and my employer. Paycheck plus customer service states if its under ten grand I’m fine. My employer called the bank nothing is pending processed or rejected. The IRS stated all the account information to get my refund is correct. My 21 days is Feb 15th. But that’s a holiday. I’m wondering if anyone else HSS had any issues or waiting longer with this card. No one is really giving me any information. And I’m freaking out

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Deiona Muhammad

HOMAGE GAVE ME A REFUND OF $61 AND CHANGE AND I called Paycheckplus to ask them when the refund will show up on my debit and I was told by the foreign man that it’s not the banks problem and I have to contact the merchant. Amazon.com and Homage told me my bank has to tell me how long it takes to get a refund and I was told that it only shows the refund was posted but I have proof it never went back to my debit card. Calling BBB and reporting this bank for theif

Greg Owen

What this article failed to tell you is that if you get a tax refund by direct deposit over $10,000, these companies will reject it and the IRS will automatically issue a paper check for the entire amount. I found this out the hard way! I was wondering why my money did not appear on my card so I called the paycheck plus card people and I was told that an attempt was made to deposit the refund but did not post to my account. They said call the IRS. I called the IRS and they told me it was the banks fault. Needless to say I was extremely pissed at this point. The IRS said a paper check had already been issued because of the rejection by paycheck plus. I was told it would an additional 4 weeks to get it. So I called paycheck plus and got another run around from them so I asked for a supervisor. Finally they their was a limit on how much can be put on the card, $10,000. If I had known that I NEVER would have used them. I cussed out the supervisor needless to say and then hung up on him. But that’s not the only time I got screwed by them. I had used my card to pay for a car rental as well as a flight from Omaha to New York with my 5 year old son. Upon arriving at Laquardia Airport in Long Island, I went to go pick up the car from Alamo. Keep in mind the money was already removed from the card from Orbitz. They wanted to see my card for verification. That’s when everything went to shit. I was told Alamo would not accept my card because it was “PREPAID”. Here I am at midnight with my 5 year old son and stuck in New York with no way to get to my destination and hour away. Called paycheck plus and cussed them out again. I did find out that I would have to take a series of buses, subways and trains to get to my destination 4 hours later that included literally going through Harlem in NYC, an extremely dangerous area at this time of the night with my son no less, my laptop and luggage. I was beyond pissed with paycheck plus at this point. Never again will I deal with this shithole company ever. You have been warned everyone. Beware!

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.