Pathers with DDD Post here!

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Pathers with DDD Post here!

• This topic has 26 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Kyra.
  • Topic Starter
    Velvet

Filed on the 15th
      Accepted on the 17th
      Turbo Tax
      No direct deposit date yet but would like to know when other Pathers Starr getting them! I know it will be mid Feb.

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kyra

Filed with h&r block
          Files 1/20accepted same day
          I have both eic and ctc
          I was able to order both of my transcripts today 1/31
          Does it mean anything when u can order ur transcripts..??
          I’m still at 1 bar on wmr..
          My sister in law has the path act message..

Metalheart

Filed on the 21st, accepted overnight that night. Showed one bar until yesterday, it switched over to the PATH message. I claimed both credits.

Last year, I just had the ACTC, but not EIC, and filed on opening day. But last year, they were being more precise–could not issue refunds before February 15th. IIRC, I got mine on Feb 16th last year.

I think the reason they’re being vague on the date this year is because Feb 15th falls on a Friday. And the following Monday is a fiscal holiday. So I figure when they come back in on Tuesday, they release the refunds, system updates on Wednesday, and a good majority of us start getting our money on the 21st or 22nd.

Another reason I think they’re being cautious with their dates is the government shutdown, right now it’s only reopen until that same weekend, the 16th.

Shana

OMG, hostile rude ppl on here, plz 4.20 it and chill, ya gonna give y’all self a heart attack. It’s just info, jeez

Stewie

NO ONE SHOULD POST ON THIS THREAD BECAUSE NO ONE WITH PATH HAS A DDD!

GiannasMom

Hey there.
                  Filed with HR Block in person on 1/22
                  Accepted 1/23
                  No update on WMR just 1 bar and tax topic 152
                  Is that bad I haven’t updated to PATH message yet??? I have EIC so I know it will be a wait. Just want to make sure I’m on the right page lol

Ladywith380

Filed 24th accepted 24th. Updated to path this morning. Transcript shows cycle code 20190503 with my date of 2/18/2019…. last year my date was 2/19 with Dodd of 2/22….I’m guessing I get my DVD 2/21

Mrsschmitty722
                      @mrsschmitty722

That would be awesome. I can’t view transcripts online, as I have Verizon prepaid. Darn me for switching to save money lol.

PatientlyWaiting

I’ve had the Path message for two weeks. My cycle date is 20190405 and processing date is Feb 11th does that mean I could get a DDD before the 21st? Last year my processing date was earlier than most and I got my DD on February 17th. Sooo maybe it will be a little earlier?!

Mrsschmitty

I just checked last years posts. I filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 updated to PATH 1/26, DDD given 2/17 of DDD 2/22 and received my DD on 2/22
                          I’m thinking the same will play out here as well. But of a DDD of 2/21 this year.

Nene

CTC/ACTC/EIC – Filed 1/30 with HRB, accepted 1/30 one bar on WMR same day. Got an email this morning from HRB about IRS holding refund because of PATH, WMR doesn’t reflect that yet, I figure it will be Saturday since I am a weekly.

momjess
                              @momjess

Filed and accepted 1/28
                              CTC, eitc and actc
                              Viewed both transcripts 1/31
                              Cycle 20190504
                              Transcript cycle date 2/18/2019
                              Based on previous years patterns that should put me at a ddd of 2/21 with WMR updating 2/17

Heather

I filed on 1/20, accepted on 1/22, received mine on 1/30. Wow that was the fastest I’ve ever gotten my return.

MizuSeirei
                                  @mizuseirei

My husband filed the usual “Joint” return on the 28th. We are still seeing one bar, however, we both know that we are “Pather’s” so we should be getting the generic Path Act message pretty soon.

Last year we filed on January 31st, was updated to the path message on February 3rd, updated to 3 bars on February 17th, and got our refund on February 22nd.

Michele Ramirez

Mari808 did you get your refund on the 22nd like you said the DDD was

Michele Ramirez

I did the same King I got mine on the Feb 22nd last year I am hoping this year will be better. Because last year they didn’t say anything about Mid Feb and this year they did

Michele Ramirez

Yeah I know I got the same thing which is stupid if they are our kids and we have always carried the same ones they should let us have our right way along with the rest of the other people. Only if there is changes to the return they should flag it for mid feb.

Mari808
                                          @mari808

The first DDD for Pathers is 2/21

MargeInCharge
                                            @margeeatshamsammys

Updated to a 9001 from one bar. UGH

Peachblossom

I filed 1/19 accepted 1/22. I’ve only had 152 on WMR and didn’t update this morning but I was able to order both transcripts for 2018. Will they be blank? I remember last year that I couldn’t even order them until I had updated to PATH.

I never can look at them online for some reason.

Wick3d

My bars went away said to check where’s my refund me feb

Sarah

Updated to path today

Milebr

I filed 1/19/19 with EIC, through Turbo Tax and was accepted 1/22/19. Hadn’t really looked into it after I filed, scrolled past the email from TT telling me I had been accepted. I checked the wmr and saw the Path message with the DD code 152. I was also able to order my transcripts as well. This was all prompted over an email from NetSpend telling me that my tax refund was in….. except when I checked my account it wasn’t there at all. So I’m not sure what to make of any of it. After last year’s fiasco I’m curious as how everything is going to play out. Same filing status and same dependant for the past 16 years, I didn’t get my refund until June. Fingers crossed for a smooth tax season for all. I’ll update with any changes.

Tara

ugh mine didnt update was accepted 1/15 and it is still showing 9001 code :(

Danielle

Updated to path
                                                        Filed on the 16th

ydorval333
                                                          @ydorval333

Updated this morning to the PATH message

King

Updated this morning to the PATH message.Got mine last year on Feb 22nd.

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                        • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.