PATH (EIC AND ACTC) Deposits for 2/22 DDD

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season PATH (EIC AND ACTC) Deposits for 2/22 DDD

• This topic has 146 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Lovely.
  • Topic Starter
    Chloe
      @rhood711

Hundreds of those who can see their online transcripts (unfortunately I am not one of them) updated the IGMR FB page today to say they now have an 846 code with a 2/22 DDD. So, I thought this would be a good time to start this thread. If you have a 2/22 DDD or can’t see your online transcripts but get a deposit between now and that date, please post. Path or non-Path is OK but please do specify if you’re subject to Path.

Path or not Path
      Date
      Time
      Bank or card you use

PLEASE NO PERSONAL ACCOUNT INFO ETC.

Viewing 144 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Lovely

I am also a part of the no bars or tax topic and transcripts N/A club I file on 2/22. No updates what so ever

Pissed in OHIO

March 23

Still no change.

Still na
            Accepted 2/13

Pissed in OHIO

March 15.

Over the weekend the transcript date changed from as of feb 22, to as of March 29. Then hours later changed back. No other changes. Accepted 2/13, still no progress. Couldn’t get through to irs after 40+ calls Friday. Will try again today.

Pissed in OHIO

Day 4000

2/13 squad.

Still no change. Na on transcripts, tax topic 152 and bars have disappeared.

Pissed in OHIO

Day 387.

Accepted 2/13
                  EITC and Child Tax Credits.

The landscape is unchanging. No bars on WMR, tax topic 152 is gone, n/a on transcripts. Every morning and every night, nothing but the same unchanging scenery like being a drift on the ocean. Never losing hope. Tomorrow is another day.

Pissed in OHIO

Monday March 8

Filed through freetaxusa

Accepted 2/13

Bars and topic 152 gone from wmr.
                    Transcripts n/a

No change otherwise.

Lili

Same here any EIC credit school education credit look back 1099, W2.Filed through TurboTax Accepted 2/15/2021 no bars as of 03/0621

Pittsburgh pa

I meant to say got accepted February 13th still on one bar no refund EIC credit

Pittsburgh pa

Got accepted February 13th

Oscar

Account transcript now shows DDD of 3/10!

Pissed in OHIO

Friday March 5.

Still no changes. Eitc, path wtf ever.

gloryciti

Accepted 2/12/2021 Additional Child Tax Credit no bars 2/26 I was hot mad not to see any bars again today. I spoke to them this morning and the IRS agent said they didnt started processing returns until 2/12/2021, that I am still in the time frame, and if I dont see any updates by Monday March 8, 2021 to call them.

Pissed in OHIO

March 4

No change. 2/13 club. No change. No answers.

Pissed in OHIO

Update:
                                    March 2 801 am.

Filed through freetaxusa.
                                    Filed 1/22, rejected for typo on ssn
                                    Resent and accepted 2/13
                                    PATH AND EITC and recovery credit

N/A return transcripts.
                                    No cycle codes or information on account transcript.
                                    Still says no return filed.
                                    WMR still at one bar.

Joycelyn

Filed 02/09/2021
                                      Accepted same day
                                      02/24/2021
                                      WMR bar disappeared and message “your return is still being processed and a direct deposit date will be posted when available” was there till this morning. Now it’s saying “you have to wait 24 hours before you can view your refund status please check back again tomorrow” like we just filed but we filed nearly a month ago. We only had one bar and never a ddd. EITC and ACTC claimed. Anyone have any idea when I might get my ddd?

Pissed in OHIO

Update:
                                        March 1, 6:21 am.

Filed through freetaxusa.
                                        Filed 1/22, rejected for typo on ssn
                                        Resent and accepted 2/13

N/A return transcripts.
                                        No cycle codes or information on account transcript.
                                        Still says no return files.
                                        WMR still at one bar.

Mstlc
                                          @itsmytime

Check your accts. I just checked my bank acct. and my refund was deposited on 2/24. I’m a pather, used turbotax, fees deducted from refund, and I’m still on one bar on the wmr tool.

ReddRiio

Soo turbotax took fees out from refund but nothing has updated on Santa Barbara or on the irs app still one bar so idk what that mean so can’t get transcripts due to having a different number

RDHmom

I haven’t called but same situation . I’m not able to look up transcripts Bc it says my account numbers don’t match . So weird . I used a personal loan and a car loan account number to look up .

Aqua Watson

Filled and accepted 2/17
                                                Eitc credits
                                                Wmr 1 bar tax topic 152 still
                                                Unable to check transcripts I hope I’m with 3/3 ddd

AleciaS

@C_lynn

As far as I understand, yes, that is what it means. I’ve also heard that it means they’ve been notified by the IRS that the funds are on their way.

Toffany

Wmr updated I’m surprised cause everyone said it was not working or delayed but second bar dd March 3

Ohio and pissed

Ohio. Etc. pather.
                                                      Filed 1/22,
                                                      rejected for typo on ssn,
                                                      fixed and refiled 2/13.
                                                      Accepted 2/13
                                                      1 bar wmr
                                                      N/a return rranscripts for 2020
                                                      Account transcript says no return filed
                                                      No codes or Data past the stimulus.
                                                      Nothing.

Still waiting.

2020suckedBigley

Where are the updates?!?!

Pather here.
                                                        Filed on 2/15
                                                        Accepted 2/15.

And nothing. Transcripts are N/A
                                                        Spent an hour on hold for someone to say, I can’t look into your account until it’s been 21 days. Need this desperately right now.

C_lynn

@AleciaS

So a red circle on SBTPG means they have refund ?? Ive had the red circle since Febuary 24th…

Filed 02/10
                                                          Accepted 02/12
                                                          EITC
                                                          WMR 1 bar

AleciaS

@Alyssa-Michele

Go to SBTPG.com
                                                            click on ‘for taxpayer’
                                                            Scroll to Step 2 and click
                                                            Enter your information (federal refund amount only)

It will say one of three things:
                                                            1)They have not yet received any information
                                                            2)There will be a red circle which indicates they have their fee
                                                            3)There will be a green circle which means they have sent you your money

Brandy

I filed with TT …EIC & ACTC….fees taken out….filed January 22nd accepted 2/10….i am weekly…. transcript updated this morning with DDD 3/3….WMR still says accepted…bank with chime.

Briana
                                                                @brianah0103

I filed and was accepted on 2/15 checked my transcript and I have a ddd for 3/3. I have fees being taking. I have eic and I filed with tt. The irs2go has not updated neither has the sb website.

Alyssa-Michele

Filed 2/12 – EITC/ACTC
                                                                  Accepted 2/12
                                                                  TurboTax – Fees taken out
                                                                  I use cash app for my direct deposits
                                                                  Can’t check my transcripts online

WMR shows refund revived & no updates at all but, I heard WMR is experiencing technical d difficulties (not surprised after the stimulus issues)

Turbotax still only shows refund accepted

NO deposit yeti was wondering if anyone could tell me how to check Santa Barbara bank to see if they received my return yet?

BeeHicks27

I filed 2/15/21 and was accepted the same day. I am a pather. EITC and ACTC. I checked my transcripts and I have a DDD of 3/2/21. I’m using my credit union to receive the funds. My bars on WMR is still at refund received but that has been an issue I’ve had for the last 4 tax years. It never updates for me so I never know when I’m getting anything. I just wake up to an alert from my bank.

Joey

Filed 2/12. WmR 1 bar. EiTC, child tax credits… read EITC starts on 1st. But transcripts have not changed.

Anyone with EITC rec’d any update?

Andy
                                                                        @andy916

My transcript says my ddd on 24th. I already got money deposited. So guys, don’t worry about status that said on WMR. It got delayed and never updated. Check your transcript if u able to see ur ddd on your transcript. Good luck!

• #4459281
                                                                        Jen

Its odd that wmr tool is currently unavailable. Hopefully its uploading some major updates

• #4458972
                                                                          C_lynn

Hello everyone so im basically in the dark this year i rely on the wmr page to get my status and it remains on 1 bar ughh…i have no way to look at transcripts…
                                                                            Filed 02/10
                                                                            Accepted 02/12
                                                                            PATH
                                                                            My cousin filed and wasa accepted same days as I shes already received hers and wmr still shows 1 bar for her even though her refund has already been sent ….Any advice ?

• #4458962
                                                                            Jen

I got mines just now. No ddd on wmr. Pather, tax slayer with fees taken out! Totally surprised

• #4458832
                                                                              thicks
                                                                                @thicks

@Shanita (I have a cousin named Shanita): A “pather” is a filer affected by the PATH (Protect Americans from Tax Hikes) Act — returns with either or both of the earned income and additional child tax credits.

Its me: the cycle code is found on transcripts. It indicates when a refund for that filer posts to the IRS Master File.

• #4458481
                                                                                Its me

Could someone tell me where the.cycle code comes from? I can’t access transcripts

• #4458460
                                                                                  Ana

Update !!! @jay818
                                                                                    Just checked Santa Barbara bank my circle is green they already received irs deposit and took fees out !!! I have a deposit day of tomorrow 02/24 . This has been the fastest in years ! Good luck everyone !

Filed 01/18/21 accepted 02/10/21 used turbo tax . Have child tax credits , received stimulus . Checked irs transcripts this morning 846 refund issued with dd of 02/24/21 WMR still at one bar processing cycle code 20210705

• #4458441
                                                                                    shanita

what is a pather?
                                                                                      wheres my refund says the recieved but when i go into the sbtpg.com they dont have infomation abt my taxes thats weird considering thats who im going thru.

• #4458248
                                                                                      Andy
                                                                                        @andy916

Hey guys. If your WMR still showing same thing is normal. IRS says on their website that Where’s my refund delayed. If your tax transcript has a DDD then that is the day. Good luck!

• #4458225
                                                                                        Liliana Ruto

Filed 2/12/2021
                                                                                          Accepted 2/15/2021
                                                                                          Pather
                                                                                          Still no wmr update
                                                                                          TT fees paid upfront
                                                                                          Tax topic 152

• #4458149
                                                                                          Jaglorie Smith

@FLGirl I’m seeing a lot of people are stuck on one bar on the wmr so maybe mines will be DD around this week too idk. Did you get a update on yours ?

• #4458081
                                                                                            lisaspittler

We have the same issue, I think it’s because he didn’t file for 2017 and he’ll owe them money.

• #4458073
                                                                                              Jay
                                                                                                @jay818

[quote quote=4457179]Filed 01/18/21 accepted 02/10/21 used turbo tax . Have child tax credits , received stimulus . Checked irs transcripts this morning 846 refund issued with dd of 02/24/21 WMR still at one bar processing cycle code 20210705[/quote]

I’ve got the same cycle code as you so if you get a DD would you mind posting?

Good luck!!

• #4458070
                                                                                                FLGirl

@jaglorie
                                                                                                  Ugh, some others had that issue too.

• #4458045
                                                                                                  Jaglorie Smith

@FLGirl I did I can’t get passed the verify identify part with the last 8 digits because I don’t have any of the rest items on that list and I cannot verify apparently. My wmr says it is being processed and it hasn’t changed which I see it was supposed to update today.

• #4458030
                                                                                                    FLGirl

@jaglorie Smith
                                                                                                      Sweetie, Im not sure if you call the IRS that they will help you or not. I have always viewed mine online, did you try to make an account? You do have to complete that first

• #4458021
                                                                                                      Jaglorie Smith

@FLGirl I cannot get into the online transcripts how do I call over the phone ? I’m not sure what it’s supposed to say the transcripts

• #4457894
                                                                                                        FLGirl

Filed 2/16/2021 in the am
                                                                                                          Accepted 02/16/2021 in the afternoon
                                                                                                          Transcript 846 DD Date 02/24/2021
                                                                                                          EITC
                                                                                                          WMR at 1 bar

• #4457887
                                                                                                          lml1982

My transcripts say deposit of 2/24
                                                                                                            wmr has not been updated

filed 2/4
                                                                                                            accepted 2/11

i am both eitc and actc

i am just wondering why WMR has not been updated and
                                                                                                            frustrated as always that IRS does not communicate well and if i am really getting my return on the 24th or is that when it will be sent

• #4457850
                                                                                                            FLGirl

@Jaglorie Smith
                                                                                                              Go to the IRS.gov website:
                                                                                                              Click on get your tax record
                                                                                                              then scroll down a little: click on get transcript online
                                                                                                              If you do not have an account – make one
                                                                                                              You will have to verify your identity through several options

• #4457842
                                                                                                              Doodlebug

Anyone can order over the phone their 2020 transcripts. Ig it hasn’t updated, it’ll come blank.

• #4457625
                                                                                                                Tiffany

I was able to order a 2020 transcript via phone no update on wmr

• #4457613
                                                                                                                  guyvd

got dd today no wmr update eitc claimed

• #4457583
                                                                                                                    Jaglorie Smith

How do you check for your transcripts? The website says WMR would update on February 22,2021 and my still at one bar, saying it is still being processed. I just want to know that everything going good and need to check the transcripts help please.

• #4457362
                                                                                                                      LA2612

I can’t see my transcript online but I have been keeping an eye on the sbtpg page. Before it would say nothing found, however I just checked and it says see info below. It still doesn’t show money recieved, but I’m assuming that I am one step closer, right? Still one bar on irs page and no update thru TT. Accepted 2/13

• #4457282
                                                                                                                        Jen

Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                          TT with fees taken out
                                                                                                                          One bar
                                                                                                                          Single, no dependents
                                                                                                                          No ddd yet

• #4457179
                                                                                                                          Ana

Filed 01/18/21 accepted 02/10/21 used turbo tax . Have child tax credits , received stimulus . Checked irs transcripts this morning 846 refund issued with dd of 02/24/21 WMR still at one bar processing cycle code 20210705

• #4457071
                                                                                                                            Hehelet’s talk about WAFFLES! I like waffles. Waffles are cool. Waffles is a funny word. There’s a Teen Titans Go episode called “Waffles” where the word “Waffles” is said a hundred-something times. It’s pretty annoying. There’s also a Teen Titans

😂

• #4457070
                                                                                                                              I-eat-coochie

I got this e-mail from Jackson Hewitt
                                                                                                                                Congratulations! Your taxes are done and now it’s time to track your return! Does that mean irs accept it on that day i received the email?

• #4457048
                                                                                                                                Alyssa Mai

Every year I always received my letter the first week of March. They probably take that time to really see if more action is needed or if it’s good to go.

I choose to not to be rude.

• #4457036
                                                                                                                                  WillBeas
                                                                                                                                    @willbeas

I think Andy corrected himself once thicks chimed in. He is correct! Doesn’t mean i.d verify most of the time but it is always proven tht “still being processed” means there is a slight or. Longer delay. Possibly I.D verify

• #4457035
                                                                                                                                    Yoshi

@Alyssa

He said,

Then, your return has been selected for additional review/under review and you will be received a letter in the mail

I Never got a letter.

You’re right we are adults and I can choose to believe trash ass information or not. You can do whatever you want.

• #4457034
                                                                                                                                      Alyssa Mai

Yoshi he said it can take up to 60 days sometimes. Not saying it always does. I had to id verify for 2016 and 2017. Had the same message but it was faster than the people who had the same message and had to have a review which does take 60 days.

We are adults. Let act like it

• #4457026
                                                                                                                                        Chelo

File 02/12
                                                                                                                                          Accepted 0212
                                                                                                                                          Got the money deposit today at 3am
                                                                                                                                          Child credit
                                                                                                                                          State pending 02/23

TT
                                                                                                                                          Paid fee upfront

Good luck

• #4457011
                                                                                                                                          Anthony

Same here, no update, still at 1 bar

• #4457008
                                                                                                                                            Grace

@Mercedes
                                                                                                                                              I can’t access transcript. No update. one bar. :(

• #4456931
                                                                                                                                              Andy
                                                                                                                                                @andy916

@Thicks, yup true. but it means something wrong/your IRS needs u to fix/correct something on your return. Thanks for updating!

• #4456927
                                                                                                                                                thicks
                                                                                                                                                  @thicks

@andy916: “…still being processed” doesn’t always mean a 60-day review. I had it last year because the IRS wanted me to IDV. Once I did that, my return was processed normally.

It’s my opinion that many of the 60-day reviews last year were because taxpayers were filing before wages were reported.

• #4456924
                                                                                                                                                  Andy
                                                                                                                                                    @andy916

Hi Everyone,

FOR PEOPLE ON THIS SITUATION: If your status shows:
                                                                                                                                                    “Your tax return is still being processed.”
                                                                                                                                                    A refund date will be provided when available.
                                                                                                                                                    Then, your return has been selected for additional review/under review and you will be received a letter in the mail saying that your return has forwarded to a different department for additional review and it could take up to 60 days. Because I’ve been in this situation for last two years.
                                                                                                                                                    Here is differences about your status what I have learned.
                                                                                                                                                    if your status says: “your tax return is being processed, means u are okay, they are still working on it and you will get a DDD soon. And if your status says “STILL being processed and a refund date will be provided when available” means your return has been processed then now forwarding for extra review.

• #4456923
                                                                                                                                                    Andy
                                                                                                                                                      @andy916

Hi Everyone,

2/7 Filed
                                                                                                                                                      2/12 Accepted by IRS
                                                                                                                                                      2/18 Check Transcript online and it shows DDD 2/24. But WMR still showing one bar. (Probably not updated)

• #4456911
                                                                                                                                                      Mercedes

@Grace
                                                                                                                                                        Do your transcripts show the 846 code with a DDD date?

• #4456869
                                                                                                                                                        Buttercup

I filed 2/14 and was accepted 2/14, I received my federal yesterday around 5:45pm. I had a offset and all credits, plus recovery stimulus credit. I filed Free through Turbo Tax. This was the fastest I’ve ever received a refund. My DDD was for 2/24 but I received it 5 days earlier. My wmr did not update still has one bar.

• #4456861
                                                                                                                                                          AME
                                                                                                                                                            @buckeyesgirl

@misskelz

Jackson Hewitt was not honest with you. There is no way that your return was accepted and approved on the same day. It doesn’t happen. I am a weekly and WMR didn’t update for me either but then again, last year it updated on Saturday night. Tax preparers, know no more than you do right now. And if you have to have fees taken out of your refund then it goes to Republic Bank first then to your card.

• #4456858
                                                                                                                                                            misskelz
                                                                                                                                                              @misskelz

I don’t have a ddd but i called jackson hewitt since i should have updated last night being I’m a weekly. Turns out I was accepted and approved the same day which was 2/11 just waiting on them to send to meta Bank them to serve.. Im thinking Monday.

• #4456831
                                                                                                                                                              Finn
                                                                                                                                                                @finn

Filed/Accepted 2/12 through H&R Block online

Refund in bank today!

WMR still showed 1 bar this am so was totally shocked when I logged into the bank account right after and it was there.

• #4456800
                                                                                                                                                                Grace

Why people filing later than I do getting their DD alrready?? Chase sucks

• #4456716
                                                                                                                                                                  Keke

I filed on February 10 and was accepted on the 12.

All credits
                                                                                                                                                                    Chime
                                                                                                                                                                    Taxslayer

Still nothing as of today and still on 1 bar!!!!!!

• #4456701
                                                                                                                                                                    Kalikat

Filed 2/3 accepted 2/12 got a ddd of 2/22 on my transcripts received my deposit this morning! I bank with Wells Fargo and wmr still on one bar even tho I already received my money. I have both crefits

• #4456686
                                                                                                                                                                      Darling68467

Filed 2/5 via turbotax and accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                        Checked transcripts 2/17 and had DDD for 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                        Checked WMR and had 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                        Deposit pending in my account currently.

Fastest EVER.

• #4456654
                                                                                                                                                                        fjbar75

Mine went from one bar with topic 152 to this message this morning:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.
                                                                                                                                                                          Please Note:
                                                                                                                                                                          For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Never seen that before. Is that because there are updating statuses?
                                                                                                                                                                          Was accepted 2/10 and unable to check transcripts online.

• #4456622
                                                                                                                                                                          Shereece

Filed: 2/2
                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted: 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                            Pather
                                                                                                                                                                            Transcript updated with a DDD of 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                            I filed with TT and paid fees up front

Woke up this morning and my DD was there. Good luck to everyone!

• #4456620
                                                                                                                                                                            Gracie

Called bank. no pending deposits. Filed 1/25, accepted 2/12, and still not a damn update. Smh. Called IRS and the lady was useless

• #4456585
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Z
                                                                                                                                                                                @jimz

Oh and just to update, I literally JUST got my refund deposited.

So.

I claimed EITC and ACTC.
                                                                                                                                                                                Filed w/ TurboTax accepted by IRS on 2/10/2021
                                                                                                                                                                                Transcripts show 846 w/ ddd 2/22/2021
                                                                                                                                                                                WMR says one bar and says “is processing.”

I bank with PNC and did not have fees taken out, so no SBTPG.

• #4456551
                                                                                                                                                                                Jim Z
                                                                                                                                                                                  @jimz

If you had fees taken out, paid from refund, your deposit first goes to Santa Barbara Tax Payer Group (SBTPG). There, they take the fees from TurboTax (plus their own fee that is in the TT fine print) and pass the rest of your refund on to your account, almost always they send it same day they receive.

• #4456549
                                                                                                                                                                                  Jim Z
                                                                                                                                                                                    @jimz

If your transcript right now says 846 and 2/22/21, then it’s for sure that your bank has the deposit right now. Most banks won’t release this until the 2/22 date, some will. Almost all credit unions will have released the deposits yesterday.

• #4456547
                                                                                                                                                                                    Jim Z
                                                                                                                                                                                      @jimz

I see a lot of people confused over a few things. You are a “pather” if you claimed eitc or actc. Also, WMR almost never will update prior to you receiving your refund. It is a very flawed tool. Every year, for the last six years, I have my refund dd in traditional bank account before WMR ever updates.

• #4456534
                                                                                                                                                                                      OooShiny

Claimed EIC and ACTC (don’t think path)
                                                                                                                                                                                        Filed 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                        Tax Transcript has 846 DDD 2/22/21
                                                                                                                                                                                        Bank- Wells Fargo

Where’s My Refund is not updated at all!! Still shows it is in the review process.

• #4455764
                                                                                                                                                                                        Momof3boys

@ StimulateMeinAZ

Correct.

• #4455732
                                                                                                                                                                                          Lostnky

Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/1
                                                                                                                                                                                            I am a PATHER
                                                                                                                                                                                            DD this morning in my USAA acount
                                                                                                                                                                                            Where my refund says still processing???

I tried call the irs and no luck..

Has any other PATH filers received there Refunds?

• #4455761
                                                                                                                                                                                            StimulateMeinAZ

So just to be clear… these DDD are coming off ppl transcripts? Not WMR right? Cause mine hasn’t updated and I can’t check transcripts… no movement, one bar, accepted 1/12 EITC filed with H&R

• #4455701
                                                                                                                                                                                              Vee1

No Path (but got all credits)
                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                Transcripts updated today
                                                                                                                                                                                                Money pending in my bank account (Navy Federal CU)
                                                                                                                                                                                                Deposit date 2/22

UPDATE: money posted to account today check NFCU

• #4455681
                                                                                                                                                                                                Sweet

Wmr shows 1 bar. Tax topic 152. Path act ..Transcripts shows refund 2/24

• #4455672
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Rebecca

Filed 2-4-21 accepted on 2-13-21 was able to see transcripts this morning 2-19-21 and got codes 570 and 971 and not sure what that means. The date beside them are 3-08-21 so I don’t know. ITS won’t offer any information.

• #4455613
                                                                                                                                                                                                    MsEncore12

Filed 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                      WMR updated 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Transcripts update 2/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                      DDD 2/24
                                                                                                                                                                                                      On Path
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Used TaxAct
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Chime

• #4455565
                                                                                                                                                                                                      SteveD

weeee marty beeeee

• #4455562
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brett
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @ultraclutch9

@martyb

Heyyyyyy we were talking about you earlier glad to see you sir! How are you doing

• #4455591
                                                                                                                                                                                                          KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @kittykatatethetiger

Same here.

Checked just now, view Transcripts option is back but still getting N/As.

• #4455589
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Poknat

No movement. File 2/9 accepted 2/11

• #4455581
                                                                                                                                                                                                              KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @kittykatatethetiger

I saw this last year, it lasted for a few hours for me before getting in at 9am MST. I’m sure it’s a combo of acct being processed and site traffic. Other people could get in, while a few had this msg. Hope some night owls are having better luck!

• #4455580
                                                                                                                                                                                                                KittyKatAteTheTiger
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @kittykatatethetiger

Congrats Laura!!

I just checked IRS account and got:

“Your Account is Unavailable at This Time
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  We apologize for the inconvenience, but we’re unable to retrieve your account information due to a service error. You can still make a payment using the buttons on this page.”

• #4455579
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Laura

Just checked my transcript and I have a 846 code for 2/24

PATHER
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/11

I had just checked my transcript on 2/17 and at that time there was no activity so must have been between then and now.

Good luck everyone!

• #4455567
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    SteveD

:O

• #4455553
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      MartyB

Hello everyone

• #4455546
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Noblemama

Filed 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 2/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Wmr 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          PATHER
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Transcripts updated to DDD of 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I just checked transcript today so no idea when it updated.

• #4455508
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tiffg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @tiffg

I was accepted 2/10 have Path credits, I am a weekly, always have transcript updates on Friday mornings and usually only see deposits from the IRS on Wednesdays. I am saying usually because I see weekly’s this go round the update on different days. I never have and have never had a deposit on any other day than Wednesday. Guessing 2/24 for me. Will see tomorrow hopefully.

• #4455507
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tiffg
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @tiffg

@Tex and @Me2 you are both probably weekly’s (you update on a weekly cycle in the IRS system) like I am. You should see an update on Friday mornings super early like basically the middle of the night.

• #4455471
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              AAZCC5

Just checked my transcript and I dhoe a DDD date of 2/23/21. I’m a pather and I didn’t get either stimulus but I did get the credit in my return.

• #4455432
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Grace

ugh…wish I get mine refund soon…sucks

• #4454861
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @rhood711

Hey everyone, since some people are stating that there may be a delay for those of us who used the Lookback Option (used 2019 agi to determine credits), can people who get deposits or DDD please mention whether they used this option? Thanks and thanks to people providing updates!

• #4454832
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sharksoup

Copied form my other post

Hey guys. I just wanted to update since a lot of ppl don’t. My deposit is pending in my navy fed account for 2/22. I have 152 tax topic claimed EIC.

Filed 1/24 via tax act (FYI every year they always and I mean ALWAYS file before the IRS is taking returns)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Got accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Couldn’t get transcripts online it wouldn’t recognize me.

Also only one bar on WMR

• #4454743
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Eager1

Deposit hit @ 6:32pm on Chime card
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Filed 02/03 accepted 02/13
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Freetaxusa.com
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        PATHER
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcript says refund issued 02/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Wmr still on one bar

Good luck 🍀 everyone

• #4454739
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tasha L

@queencon

Thank you!

• #4454733
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nez

If u got it direct deposit check ur accounts my transcripts said 2/22/21 for deposit but when I checked my account it was already posted. Just FYI for anyone interested.

• #4454732
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dgrow

I’m a pather. Checked my transcript today. I also have a 846 code for 2/22. U.S.Bank.

• #4454731
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jenny

Ok so I just checked and transcripts say 2/22. I do not have PATH message but I do have one child. I’m not sure if transcripts are exact. This is my first year being able to view them. Does anyone know the accuracy? Like is it “day of” or just released to my bank that day, or what?

• #4454728
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Me2

I’m the exact same way. Nothing shows but my stimulus payment but it says no tax return has been filed

• #4454694
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Tex

Can anyone explain to me why I may not have any transcripts updated yet? Filed 1/30 and accepted 2/11. But nothing shows up on transcripts except stimulus.

• #4454679
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kgwinn
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @kgwinn

Non Path. FIled 1829, accepted 2/11. Transcripts updated today with DDD 2/22. My sister (also non Path) was accepted a day before me. Her transcripts were updated today with DDD 2/18. We both filed with FreeTaxUSA.

• #4454676
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amy

Just recieved my fed taxes on my serve card!! I was a pather and recieved a refund advance. I went through jackson hewitt.

• #4454664
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Queencon

20210605 is my cycle code

• #4454658
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @rhood711

Some Chimers just posted that they received. Dk if it was for 2/22 DDD though

• #4454656
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @rhood711

@Nebula yup, some posted that they did right after your post

• #4454655
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Tasha L

@queencon
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Do u no what your cycle code is on your “acct transcript “?

• #4454654
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                LadyNC

Flied 1/26
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Resubmitted on 2/6

Accepted 2/11

Wmr showed file 2/12

No transcript update . I normally update Friday/Saturday

• #4454648
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Queencon

I apologize I forgot to say the time 530 in Ohio

• #4454646
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Queencon

Pather
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Filed 1/28 Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      DDD of 2/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Refund just posted on Netspend

• #4454633
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Vee1

No Path (but got all credits)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Transcripts updated today
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Money pending in my bank account (Navy Federal CU)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Deposit date 2/22

• #4454631
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Nebula

@chole

Previous post was for you, sorry @rhood711.

People with Netspend and Varo are receiving their actual refunds today?

• #4454630
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nebula

@rhood711

People are receiving their actual refunds with Varo and Netspend??

• #4454628
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @rhood711

People aren’t posting it here, but as an update, Varo and NetSpend with 2/22 DDD are receiving now

• #4454623
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Dru
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @druu

Meant to say I received my taxes last year on 2/22 with a filing date of about the same and hoping for the same this year.

• #4454622
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dru
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @druu

I filed with TT on February 2nd and fed was accepted on the 12th. I did have EITC and ACTC. My WMR showed PATH before the 15th as well. The part that showed I was PATH is now gone. It now just shows the one bar and, the “is being processed” with the 152 tax topic at the bottom.

Hoping for the same this year. Would be nice to hear from people with similar situation who are able to check their transcripts.

• #4454620
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  King627909

Filed 1/24 accepted 2/12 early morning… transcripts available this morning with 2/22 ddd… payment is pending in my account with post date of 2/22 truliant federal credit union

• #4454607
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Rightstrivinsissy

Since February 22nd falls on a Monday do you think people will be getting deposits the Saturday before?

• #4454591
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mindy Marrero
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mmarrero08

Oh ok :/ The anticipation is killing me lol

• #4454587
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tx_gal

So ur saying if I got if I got accepted on the 14th I can see my direct deposit on the 22nd because it’s not giving me a DDD date

• #4454583
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Mercedes

@Mindy I checked early in morning like 7am Cali time but now it won’t load.

• #4454582
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @rhood711

@Nurseynursenurse444
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              It is down. The FB IGMR group literally broke it

• #4454580
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Nurseynursenurse444

Ok guys I went back on SBTG just being curious as every year lol and came across this…makes sense look like lots of 2/22 DD are definitely happening maybe even myself☺️

Never depended on tax money but 2020 has been a bust! 2020 was the worst year I’ve ever had in my career smh so any funds would be great! Especially on a Monday even better lol

• #4454573
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Nurseynursenurse444

@Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thank you so very much! I’m on laptop trying to access but I think site is down…going to try again an hour or so☺️

• #4454571
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mindy Marrero
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mmarrero08

Im verified and made my account 2 to 3 years ago. I can get all the way to my transcripts but once I click on them I get a blank screen. It takes awhile to load also. Mayb the system is over loaded? @Mercedes, what time did u check ur transcripts?

• #4454559
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Chloe
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @rhood711

@Nurseynursenurse444
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      You won’t get resequenced. But you have to first go to irs.gov and create an account. They give you that option if you Google “get irs transcripts online.” Some people can’t look at their online transcripts because you have to verify your ID by providing certain account numbers of things they don’t have e.g. credit card or auto loan etc.

• #4454558
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mercedes

I was able to check my transcripts and it updated to the 846 code with date 2/22/2021. I file EIC and CTC so I’m always on the PATH but my WMR status still says one bar and being processed.

• #4454557
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mindy Marrero
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mmarrero08

My transcripts say “you do not have permission” when i try to click my 2020. I can log in though. Im a pather, filed 1/30 accepted 2/11. Also filed schedule c and used the look back credit. Wmr has 1 bar and TT 152.

• #4454554
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nurseynursenurse444

I want to check my transcripts so bad but afraid I’ll get resequenced or something lol could you please tell me how do I go about checking those anyway? Thank you in advance☺️
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Filed 2/8
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/12(probably part of test batch)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            TT fees taken out
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            NFCU
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Oh and a PATHER but no PATH message just Topic 152

Viewing 144 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.