Oklahoma

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Iisah okc.
  • Topic Starter
    Jon0026

Did anybody else have an issue with their Oklahoma refund? I was told one of their calculations was off when I filed at H&R Block and it was delayed about two weeks. But I haven’t seen anybody else claimed to have the same issue so I was just curious if anybody in here it’s from Oklahoma or had the same issue I did. If you’re from Oklahoma how long did it take you to get your state refund back it seems the state refunds are moving along pretty quickly this year but accept Oklahoma big surprise0

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Iisah okc

Filed 2/1 on TT. Both state and federal accepted on same day. State received on 2/6. Have delayed message on federal

Tiff

Got mine back in 1 week from Oklahoma. Still waiting for federal return.

Eric

I filed in Oklahoma. Filed 2/2. Fed accepted 2/2, State accepted 2/3. Received State return in bank 2/10. As far as Federal goes, still waiting on an update.

Eric

I filed in Oklahoma. Filed 2/2. Fed accepted 2/2, State accepted 2/3. Received State return in bank 2/10. As far as Federal goes, still waiting on an update.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.