No letter, 1095a and 8962 form

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season No letter, 1095a and 8962 form

• This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Shottyb.
  • Topic Starter
    DJMOM
      @djmom

Filed 2/4 accept same day
      Bars disappeared 2/13
      Called 2/27 no issues found called again 3/6..60 day review

Still no update or refund as of 3/10

Called again today was told i need 1095a /8962
      I NEVER RECIEVED ANY LETTER

Do i still need to wait for the letter or can i just fax this info in? If so what’s the correct fax number??

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Shottyb

GET IN TOUCH with your congressman! IT worked for me! DEMAND ANSWERS as they are there for us not the IRS! DEMAND they get some sort of feedback on whether they at least have your forms and go from there. Attract bees with honey also!

Noel Haley

I filed taxes on March 2020. Didn’t receive federal refund for taxes, so I contacted IRS and actually talked to someone. She told me my medical insurance wasn’t completed so until I filled out 1095A- form 8962. I will receive refund. It’s now October and NO refund and I can’t get ahold of anyone to find what to do! I just want my refund. Do I refax forms again? I never received a letter. Went by what representative said? What should I do? Anyone to call?

rachelle

i forgot to mention, when i talked to IRS agent…they sent a referel letter to the rejects team dept. in hopes to expedite the process. the agent didn’t think it was necessary to re-fax info since the letter was received. i hope to get this resolved asap. if they somehow reject my request, i may have to start over and wait another 6-8 weeks. i know their overwhelmed with work…but this is complete BS. good luck everyone!!!!

rachelle

same situation with rejects team. i faxed info march 11, 2020 and still have not received refund. talked to agent at the IRS and was told that their department is still closed from covid-19. today is june 17, 2020. this is very upsetting since it’s been over 3 months. the IRS is slowly opening departments in increments.

DJMOM
                  @djmom

update!

return transcript updated with a letter stating that i am a non-filer, which is OBVISOUSLY incorrect!! but nontheless i called the number provided and was told to resubmit my paperwork and wait ANOTHER 8 weeks for a update…

more lies to get me off the phone..and no closer to figuring out where my refund is

Morgan

@ang
                    Call the number on this forum it’s reps are back I spoke to some rep yesterday but they are giving general info. Told me to refax docs and wait another 4-6 weeks. She stated they just got back and haven’t processed any paperwork just answering phones.

But they get paid regardless so they don’t have sympathy for us none government workers

Ang

Got my Letter March 9th, Faxed all info on March 10th. I’ve had no updates, and no refund. Tried calling everyday for the last 2 weeks and the system hangs up on me. Today is May 19, 2020

Jai

Have you had any luck yet?
                        I received a letter on March 7th and faxed in form 8962 to (855) 892-7588 on March 10th. As of today (May 6th) I haven’t received any update or refund and per my 2019 transcripts online “no return has been filed”. I can’t reach anyone due to COVID so I have no idea what to do next.

Ef

Faxed 1094a and 8962 on Feb 18th
                          Recieved my money today March 10th.
                          Didnt take long at all

Annoyed101
                            @annoyed101

I faxed mine without the letter, call the IRS and ask for the correct fax number. You’ll need to put “sp: reject team.” On it and “12c notice letter not received”

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.