No bars on WMR first time filing married joint no credits

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages No bars on WMR first time filing married joint no credits

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by Nancy K.
  • Topic Starter
    TRNick18

So i filed on credit karma on 1/27 married filed joint two dependents but no EIC or additional credit. This is my husband and I first year filing married returns we just but married last year. So unknowingly he went and filed on 1/30 same return on TT.
      TT accepted within 20 minutes turns out my credit karma return wasn’t sent to the irs until almost a week later and it rejected because my husband filed. Well everything was all good on WMR until maybe the beginning of this week my bars are now gone and it states
      “Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.
      Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
      Tax Topic 152, Refund Information”.
      No $ amount
      Did we get flagged for accidentally filling twice even though one was rejected? I want call but i see so mang back and forth things that you have to wait 21 days but the sooner this gets resolved the better of course.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nancy K

On 4/8/18 We filed married jointly on Turbo Tax. On Monday 4/9/18 the IRS showed bars and that it was received. On Saturday 4/14/18, my bars disappeared and amount of refund disappeared too. Until, today Saturday 4/21/18 all my bars re-appeared and says it is approved with direct deposit date of 4/25/18. This was first year filing jointly and my name had changed.

Michael

My spouse and I filed jointly this year for the first time too. Filed w/ TT and accepted 2/9/18. We have deductions b/c we own a home and also an additional rental property. but no EIC. Orange received bar until three days ago. Now we have the 152 generic msg, amount still showing on the side and refund processing msg. 3/2/18 will be 21 days.

Seems like many posters are in he same boat. I guess they IRS is just behind. Last year I had my refundi in about two weeks and used TT then as well w/ itemized deductions

TRNick18

Additionally i tried to view transcripts online but couldn’t because it said my info didn’t match their records although none of my info has changed but my last name. But i was able to order my account and return transcript via mail I’m not sure if that’s a good thing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.