NA on Transcripts and No WMR movement

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season NA on Transcripts and No WMR movement

• Topic Starter
    Libby70

Anybody have NA on transcripts and no movement on WMR get their funds? Just curious to see if that’s possible or if you have to have updated transcripts to receive your money.

Filed 2/10 accepted 2/12 TT
      Fees taken out. EITC, CTC and look back.
      N/A on transcripts as of 2/22 date and no WMR movement. One bar says tax return received and is being processed. No info on SBGT either no red or green circle

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        dorothea
          @dottie0911

Does your say on WMR we have received your tax return an it is being processed

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, Processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

My as of date is 01/18/2021 NA on 2020 transcripts on top.

Filed beginning Feb accepted 02/12 nothing has moved since.

I just don’t remember seeing last year the sentence about a complete and accurate tax return.

TaxMan

I have never seen or heard of anyone having a N/A on their transcripts who received their refund. Others say it has happened, but in my 10+yrs of tax law, I have never seen it happen.

Geesh-Louise

Transcripts will show first. WMR is not accurate for majority. Mine is still on 1 bar and I received my deposit 2/18 (DDD was 2/23).

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.