MetaBank

• This topic has 98 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Richard Williams.
  • Topic Starter
    Mark

Ii have a ddd of 2/26/20 I use meta bank ..does anyone have a idea of when I should expect it?

Viewing 97 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Richard Williams

I’m missing 60 bucks

Cecil Evans

I need support I been played off for 3 months. I need help today

David Ausmus

I’m wanting to no if the bank has received my stimulus money, and when will it be put on my debit card

Damaris valle

Ola

Damaris valle

Ola

Robert CORNELL

I’m trying to find out if yall got my refund and stimulus money

Shaun Brown

Waiting to find ouy what account it went in

Damaris

Me puedes delakiar para ke pueda year mis depositos

Damaris

Me puedes delakiar

Shaun Brown sr

bshaun116

Kinsey fulmer

Looking for return taxes

Damaris valle

Gracias

Damaris

Grasas

FG

May 20th IRS said was depositing do my NetSpend account I called this band and there is nothing and is now the 26th Something Fishy going on

Rodney Andrews

Get my payment

run around

metabank has given me the run around and are very unprofessional. I ask to speak to a supervisor and they would not put me thru just kept saying the same thing over and over like I am 10 years old. they still never give me any information about my check by the irs its been almost 30 days now. please help

Damari valle
                                          Stacy Quick

The it’s website said my deposit was scheduled for May 13…? nothing has posted to my NetSpend card. I called customer service and they said that the it’s released my stimulus check to Metabank and I had to wait on them…okay!! Awesome, I’ll let my babies know that there wont be any dinner tomorrow night because we’re waiting on Metabank!! Yahhhh me..WTF

John Vasquez

Will my stimulus package be deposited on my Ready card – Meta ban, I have been waiting received no check or deposit.

John Vasquez

I would like to know if my stimulus package will be deposited on my Readycard -Metabank please confirm

Melissa

Where’s my payment shows stimulus “scheduled to deposit 4/15” I check Netspend acct daily and there was nothing deposited. Spoke with a rep from Netspend and they state there were no deposits. The card was not through a tax preparing service. I have no clue where the stimulus check went. How frustrating!

Teufik

Depasit

Somebody that Got Screwed

Wowwww. They’re RESENDING IT back to the accounts that just bounced the payment And then the irs isn’t taking calls? Why. Are they going to print checks then? Wtf is going on. -___-

Sabrina sabrinaq

When do I get it

#SMH
                                                          @lisa2020

They are doing you guys dirty….someone should be able to help you guys with that. I suggest tomorrow get on that phone seriously.

Shantell

Same here my deposit was sent to eps on the 15th and they sent money back to the irs and i checked today and they have scheduled it to be resent on the 24th to the exact same account

Ellie

The irs received the returned payment and is going to send it to the same return account?! WTF. I taught Metabank said IRS supposed to send checks

Ellen Raymond

My stimulus check was deposited on the 15th april to Metabank and got returned and now my irs account is saying its going right back to the same account on the 24th. What am I supposed to do to correct this?

Tysha Price

So it looks like MetaBank rejected their payment and it was sent back to the IRS… so I decided to check the irs site and now it’s saying Direct deposit schedule for April 24th to the exact same account!!! My tax company used them as a third party!! IM SO DAMN ANNOYED THAT WE ARENT BEING GIVEN THE OPTION TO UPDATE OUR ACCOUNT INFO BEFORE THEY SEND IT TO THEM AGAIN!

Kassandra Durst

I did my taxes throw a car lot and they use metabank it said my check was deposited into my account but i dont have a bank account

rebeccawelch

Where’s my stimulus economic payment

mikeyrichy

i called the E1CARD AND THEY SAY THE MONEY THERE SO WHY IS IT NOT REFLECTED ONTO THE CARD IF ITS THERE HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REFLECT THE STIMULIOUS MONEY TO IT

• #4412522
                                                                        Tracey
                                                                          @tracey

7 to 10 days
                                                                          EPS Financial, a division of Metabank, posted the following statement on their website, saying the money sent to them by mistake would be sent back to the IRS. Those funds would then be redistributed back to the customer who should have received it directly. WOAI reported this process would take 7 to 10 days.4 hours ago THIS WAS ON THE INTERNET

• #4412075
                                                                          Samethingdifferentyear
                                                                          • #4411752
                                                                            SENTQUILA HILL

Where is my stimulation check why haven’t it been deposite in my account with FASTER MONEY CARD WITH METABANK. AND WHY CAN’T I LOGIN ACCOUNT OR CHECK MY CARD… IT’S locked

• #4410885
                                                                              davidlynn89

E1card from liberty tax. Anyone received their economic impact payment yet!?

• #4410823
                                                                                Michimar

My tax office used metabank as a 3rd party for my 2019 taxes. I saw my stimulus money was deposited today to them. How will metabank know how much to send to my bank account?

• #4410723
                                                                                  Annette clark

We’re is my stimulus check it was deposited to my E1card account on april15

• #4410724
                                                                                    Annette clark

• #4410725
                                                                                      Annette clark

• #4410717
                                                                                        Annette clark

We’re is my stimulus check it was deposited to my E1card account

• #4410701
                                                                                          Texas G

https://youtu.be/5i0inKO7auk

Metabank info on stimulus

• #4410184
                                                                                            Sara lain

I have the e1 card called my tax preparer and she said it’s sitting in meta bank and they don’t know if they are going to print checks or refund it back to the irs so they can send checks through the mail and told me to call back next week ……

• #4409810
                                                                                              Lexi

My taxpreparer used metabank as a 3rd party. I checked my payment on irs.gov and it was deposited to the metabank account but they have not forwarded it to my account. When i call it just says to call the irs which you cant even call. My tax preparer is clueless.. does this mean i will get a check… HELP]P

• #4409693
                                                                                                Tysha Price

I received a refund advantage loan.. It states my stimulus check was deposited into the account used with the bank… when will that be forwarded to my checking account or how do we make sure it goes to my checking account.

• #4409595
                                                                                                  MICKEY

WHY IS THE IRS ASKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DIRECT DEPOSIT WHEN YOU ALL HAVE OUR TAX INFO WITH THE JACKSON HEWITT AE CARD. APRIL 2 YOU SEND AN UPDATE ON OUR DIRECT DEPOSIT AND NOW ITS TELLING ME THAT THEY NEED BANK INFORMATION TO DEPOSIT MY CHECK.

• #4409407
                                                                                                    Nicole

I’m also concerned I have the E1 card that’s how I got my taxes but still nothing with my stimulus!!

• #4408947
                                                                                                      Jennifer

I received a refund advance from Metabank. Will my stimulus payment be deposited into the account my balance was deposited into?

• #4407746
                                                                                                        AmandaC

When I got my taxes on my E1 card, it didn’t hit till 11am. So maybe….

• #4407512
                                                                                                          Jackie rincon

When will I get my check from government

• #4405857
                                                                                                            Susan

I dont understand why I haven’t gotten my stimulus money yet!? Is Metabank not releasing them yet. I know Chime and Netspend have hot theirs!

• #4405544
                                                                                                              Kenwes

If anyone has their Stimulus check deposited on their E1 Metabank card I would love to know also

• #4405527
                                                                                                                Gennira

Will my stimulus check be deposited on this card that my taxes came on

• #4404539
                                                                                                                  Tabatha Dickerson

When do i revive my checl

• #4403719
                                                                                                                    Amelia garcia

Hello just wondering if Metabank e1 cards will get there stimulus check on are card ……

• #4403496
                                                                                                                      Ozzy

Just got mine deposited to my netspend card about an hour ago. Still waiting on my refund thou

• #4403366
                                                                                                                        Erica

If I file my 2019 taxes on my MetaBank card which is a third-party will I receive my stimulus check on this card

• #4403237
                                                                                                                          Latonya

Will my stimulus check come on this card if my tax money came on this catd

• #4403174
                                                                                                                            Andrew

When will funds from the stimulus be available to money network cardholders?

• #4402657
                                                                                                                              Lynda

When will my stimulant card hit my brinks card

• #4399955
                                                                                                                                Tarene

Account information

• #4399692
                                                                                                                                  Loreal

If I file taxes will n got a refund advance will my stimulus go to meta bank account too.

• #4399443
                                                                                                                                    Lequita

Will my stimulus check go on this card

• #4398517
                                                                                                                                      Jonathon

IRS says sent to bank DD on 3/16/20. Metabank no response! What is going on? Today is 3/30/20 still no check and no record from my bank showing a DD coming in.

• #4398515
                                                                                                                                        Jonathon

My direct deposit was sent to my bank on 3/16/2020 and I haven’t received it yet. Please advise when I can expect my federal refund.

• #4387146
                                                                                                                                          Destiny

Metabank still hasn’t sent munch refund to my bank. DDD dare 2/26. Are systems still down? What is going on with my refund???

• #4385399
                                                                                                                                            Allison fowler

Has anyone received there tax dd WMR still says processing

• #4384915
                                                                                                                                              Jessica

Look does anyone know when tax money be on cards my date was yesterday and I have not got it yet I really need it

• #4384805
                                                                                                                                                Cmaddden

I was wondering if they were still down or not. I need my money i know everyone else does too.

• #4384780
                                                                                                                                                  Ebony Reed

Sheri02 metabank system still down or not

• #4384754
                                                                                                                                                    ValerieOK
                                                                                                                                                      @valerieok

@Andrea

You might have either had an offset-where you had a hold on your return for a Gov’t related tax debt or child support, student loans, etc. Or there was a mistake in your return. The only people that could exactly explain why would be the irs. Good luck

• #4384748
                                                                                                                                                      Andrea Smith

My tax refund is $500 short can you please explain to me why because nobody else knows why

• #4384670
                                                                                                                                                        Samantha Hintz

So wtf is going on?!? Does anybody know when they will be releasing the money?!? I have Meta Bank card n have a DDD if 2/26 and still nothing

• #4384547
                                                                                                                                                          Nash Tn

Have anyone got there tax check my tax lady said she can’t print cause the bank system is down

• #4384546
                                                                                                                                                            Nash Tn

Nashville Tn

• #4384535
                                                                                                                                                              Raqueal

Never they holding people money my tax preparer can’t print my check because of them.

• #4384474
                                                                                                                                                                Ebony Reed

Sheri02. Have any metabank/netspend got any ddd in for state refunds yet

• #4384472
                                                                                                                                                                  Ebony Reed

Sheri02

• #4384349
                                                                                                                                                                    Christella curtis

Don’t have a log inregister

• #4383999
                                                                                                                                                                      Cmaddden

Does anyone know what time metabank updates their system or does deposits.

• #4383885
                                                                                                                                                                        Lashan

I got Rushcard my DD hit at 10:59 est

• #4383875
                                                                                                                                                                          Cmaddden

Anyone got their money recently. My DDD was 2-26. Still nothing and i truley need it. Praying they get their system fixed n we all get our money in the next few hours.

• #4383223
                                                                                                                                                                            Daymi

I also have a ddd of 02/26 and no deposit yet. My tax guy says that Meta Bank system is down and thats why there is a delay.

• #4382934
                                                                                                                                                                              nfaw

My tax guy uses metabank funds sent according to wmr no check issued and dd of 2/26 wondering why

• #4382591
                                                                                                                                                                                Yoannelis

I never used Metabank on my taxes as the account for my refund. In New York . DD 2/26. I did not receive it. Why is Metabank involved. can anybody explain please

• #4380373
                                                                                                                                                                                  Jerry

In Maryland DD of 2/25 have not received my deposit 2181

• #4380267
                                                                                                                                                                                    Amber

DDD 2/26, refund sent to my meta bank acct on my rapid card at 4am. IRS still doesn’t say “sent.” Good luck everyone.

• #4379264
                                                                                                                                                                                      Kris
                                                                                                                                                                                        @eagle5000

DDD 2/26 path
                                                                                                                                                                                        Turbo Tax Free no Fees
                                                                                                                                                                                        Exceed Walmart Payroll Card (Metabank)
                                                                                                                                                                                        DD 2/25 6:13 pm PST

Thank You Everyone and Bless You All!

• #4371241
                                                                                                                                                                                        Hm

I have a payroll money network meta bank card thru Dollar General. My account is showing a pending deposit for my refund.

• #4371177
                                                                                                                                                                                          Mark

Any updates guys I’m in Maryland as of now no action

• #4368954
                                                                                                                                                                                            Momof3

Does anyone have E1 Card through Meta Bank ?

• #4368939
                                                                                                                                                                                              Kaydence
                                                                                                                                                                                                @kareinlyahoo-com

Netspend almost always deposits money 1-2 days early. Last year I think I was due on a Monday-Tiesday and I got my money on a Saturday sometime early in the am. I woke up and seen my money was on my card.

I’ve been using Netspend for over 6 years now, I’ve always gotten my money early whether it be tax money or direct deposit from a job.

• #4368769
                                                                                                                                                                                                Yeahyeah

I meant to say my ddd last year was 2/27 but received 2/24 around 6ish on Netspend card in previous years I used an ADP card issued by meta bank and did not receive early so It might just depend on the card your using. Most traditional banks don’t deposit early but most prepaid cards do. I remember last year there were a lot of people who had refunds dropping early on here but they all disappeared after they received their refunds.

• #4368767
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kaybee

I have meta bank as well
                                                                                                                                                                                                    DDD 2/26

• #4368766
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kaybee

I have meta bank as well
                                                                                                                                                                                                      DDD 2/26

• #4368761
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kat

Think I got mine the night before last year and the day of another year. Guess it depends on the individual case.

• #4368754
                                                                                                                                                                                                        BlixyNeedsHisTaxes
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @newyorksfinest

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 26, 2020.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          If your refund is not credited to your account by March 2, 2020, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

Please Note:
                                                                                                                                                                                                          For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

• #4368747
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Yeahyeah

Last year I had a ddd for 2/27 I received my deposit 2/24 around 6ish pacific time I also had fees taken out sbtpg and still received 2 days/4 hours early. This year I’m having it deposited on the turbo tax debit card they say they deposit between 2-4 days early so I’m hoping for a deposit between Sunday night and Monday morning hopefully.

Viewing 97 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.