March 8th Filers Thread….

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season March 8th Filers Thread….

• This topic has 25 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Pretti.
  • Topic Starter
    Natt26

Let’s keep each other updated guys…

Filed 3/8
      Accepted 3/8

No updates yet…

Viewing 24 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Michelle420

If you filed 3/8 and haven’t seen any movement yet you likely are one who will have to verify something. You can log into irs.gov and when logged in look at the right side, you should see notifications and say something about needing more information. If it does you have to wait to receive a letter in the mail. If you have not received it yet, call and request a new one. You can also request a new one when logged into irs.gov .

Pretti

Got up this am with a DDD 3/24 I usually update on Friday but this year my transcripts updated today. Not sure why but glad I have a date

badabum

filed 3/8 absolutely no movement since. All transcripts except wage N/A. Wage transcript has no record of return on file. WMR says my info is wrong and I have to wait 24 hours. loosing hope at this point.

Jon
                @bethlehemsteel

This morning all transcripts there – Code 846 – DDD listed as March 22nd! PTL!
                WMR tool hasn’t updated yet…
                Filed on March 8th, accepted that day….have seen no movement/updates since.

Rose

So frustrated…filed and accepted on the 8th say “being processed” but when I log into my account it shows “information unavailable” where should I look

Natt26

Updated!!!!! 🙌
                    DDD – 3/22
                    Thank guys for checking in. 🙏

StillWaiting

Finally got a 3/22 DDD !!

Sonia Solomon

@stillwaiting I filled mine on 3/8 so last week I received my deposit on Tuesday afternoon four or five days after filing without wmr updating untill the day after I reviewed my refund with a dd of 3/17 but I got mine on the 12th so it wasn’t even a full week from whe I filed to when I received them.

Kristen

Filed and accepted 3/2. Updated last week with bottom 2 transcripts. Top 2 day n/a. Updated this morning to all transcripts and a 3/22 DDD. I’m a weekly so only update on Fridays. WMR still has one bar but finally have a. Ddd! Woohoo. Stay patients everyone. Its coming

Pretti

Nothing yet for me I filed 3/8

Michelle420

Filed 2/7
                              Verified 3/8
                              WMR still nothing
                              Transcript updated this morning to DDD 3/22

artic turtle

updated with a return transcript under 2022 but it was blank and showed last years filing status and under codes it states no return filed. Account transcript and the other are still N/A . So odd. Anyone else? Filed 3/9

Trigger

Filed the 8th – accepted later that day
                                  Have seen nothing since….
                                  This morning see a return transcript, but no account or return of account transcript…any idea why not these two? Still processing?
                                  Saw on the return transcript I am a 05 Cycle

StillWaiting

Filed & Accepted 3/7 … Finally got transcripts where it said N/A before, no DDD yet. WMR still the same

Jon
                                      @bethlehemsteel

Just checked again this morning….northing…

Jackson

Filed and accepted 3/8. Nothing yet.

Natt26

@BobBarker80 Just checked again today and no updates on transcript yet!

Jon
                                            @bethlehemsteel

Any update for anyone who filed on the 8th? I checked this morning both transcript and WMR…nothing, except tax topic 152 on WMR

StillWaiting

@Sonia Solomon
                                              You filed 3/8 or 2/8 ?

Sonia Solomon

I filed mine the 8th mine updated this afternoon to the 17th ddd but I got my dd yesterday so I got it deposited even before my wmr changed

BobBarker80

Any update from anyone that filed in the 8th? Mine still says nothing on WMR and Transcripts….

SaskRoughriders

Filed and accpeted on the afternoon of the 9th….same, nothing yet –

Natt26

Just checked transcript and no changes yet….

SaskRoughrider

Still nothing on WMR and transcript this morning….

SaskRoughriders

Filed 3/9 – accepted that night – nothing yet on WMR & transcript…

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                      • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.