Mail in return

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Mail in return

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by ETTA 101.
  • Topic Starter
    Keezie18

First year having to mail in a return bc I just had a new baby and because her social was issued late last year it keeps rejecting my efile. Anyone mailed there return in 2 day shipping? And if so how long before I can check status on wmr

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ETTA 101

Just check my po box and i finally got my state check. I am in virgina. Now waiting on my federal tax..

ETTA 101

@ kizzie.. After a month of waiting i can finally see my return accepted. So hopefully in the next week or so i should receive it in the mail

Keezie18

Still nothing on my end wmr saying wrong info

ETTA 101

@ kezzie 18. Have you heard anything about your mailed return?

ETTA 101

I wanted to know the same thang about my mail return..mailed in march 1 2020.. So hopefully like next week i should see they receive my return as well as my state.. Yall lets keep each other updated on mailed march returns.

Keezie18

I’m wanting to know how soon after mailing it in will where’s my refund show accepted not approved but just accepted and received

TaxMan

It does not really matter when the IRS actually receives a mail in file. It could be overnighted, and they could still process someone who sent theirs in later first. There is no way to really know when they will actually process your paper return.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.