jh

• This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Traci.
  • Topic Starter
    unnamedtaxpayer

can i back out of jackson hewitt doing my taxes we just did the early advance but i did not get the amount i need to pay my bills

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Traci

I filed online with Jackson Hewitt, only paid $25. Maybe y’all need to start filing online, because once you go into to a real person. It gets expensive.

Nikki

I am not going back to finish nothing with them, they want charge me 538 and told them no way you guys are crazy thats it, and I am getting 1200 less compared with taxAct and Freetaxusa Hell nooot

MO

That really seems off. Tax preparation is really only expensive if you have a lot of itemizations or rental properties, businesses etc. things that make it more complicated. Obviously I don’t know the details of your returns but paying over 2-300 seems excessive unless you have complicated returns. Looks like they was just trying to dangle upfront monies to make a 300% profit. How unscrupulous if true…

unnamedtaxpayer

@bry wow 300 thats insane and they charged me like 600 this has to be illegal condidering the ad says file for 59 bux or something like that

Bry

Literally just got back from doing taxes with jh, and they charged me $724 in all & only got approved for $300 early advance . Like wth.

Bry

Literally just got back from doing taxes with jh, and they charged me $724 in all & only got approved for $300 early advance . Like wth.

Bry

That’s what I need is $1000. I’m so nervous to go tomorrow. $500 isn’t enough for me at this moment

unnamedtaxpayer

@Bry i got 500 reallly needed the 1000 tho

Bry

About how much did you get qualified for ? Asking because I have an appointment tomorrow and need money asap

Melisssa
                            @melisssa

If they want you to go back to finish up, it hasn’t been filed yet I’m guessing. Just try TurboTax online. It’s cheaper to do it on your own and they’ve given me a refund advance for a few years.

unnamedtaxpayer

Like what i mean is they cant file my taxes without my w2 we did it off pay stubs today, so when i get my w2 back im supposed to go back and finish up etc but i didnt get approved for the advance with was the reason for using JH in the first place, so can i just file with other service that offers advances once i get my w2

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.