JH PATHers AMEX SERVE

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season JH PATHers AMEX SERVE

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Punkimunki.
  • Topic Starter
    Punkimunki

Anybody have the JH AMEX SERVE card with EITC ACTC and have the being processed message on WMR? After the PATH updated previous years I recieved my refund BEFORE my DDD and anything changed on my WMR. But I can not remember if it said accepted or not. My JH account says acknowledged and I can not access my transcripts. Anybody have this issue and still recieved their refund the week after PATH lifted? Anybody have JH and PATH ATCT EITC and have a DDD? Filed 1/21 was accepted 1/27

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Punkimunki

Worked for a company that is licensed out of state for most of last year so I actually paid into state for the first time in 5 years… Idk when state would have came back otherwise…. But no movement on JH wmr since day 1. IRS WMR still says being processed no “still” which other forums are saying is a good thing???? I didnt realize there was a difference! But IRS is gonna update soon so fingers crossed 🙈🤞🤞

Epicswife

I filed with them on the 25th accepted on the 27th. Path feb 8. Path removed 2/15. First time filed since 2015 due to disability. But all looks good so far. NYS state taxes only took 1 week.

Jenni

First time filing with JH. Filed 01/30. Path message 02/15. Path message gone 02/16 with standard “your return is being processed” message.

Sounds like things are moving along just fine and we will get our refund within the next week.

Punkimunki

@coco
                I filed with them the last 2 years and I remember receiving my refund right after vday and last year on a weds I believe. But can not remember what my status bar was after the PATH lifted last year…. Hopefully no delays after paying 750 in fees for a simple return.

CoCo

@punkimunki I filed with them and haven’t seen anything yet. This is my first time filing with them

Punkimunki

Anybody?

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.