Is anyone still waiting for 2021 refund?

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Is anyone still waiting for 2021 refund?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by magnum2117.
  • Topic Starter
    magnum2117

Is anyone here still waiting on their 2021 refund (2022 tax season)? Sometime within the last 6 weeks my status changed from “still being processed” to “is being processed” but I can’t get anyone on the phone at the irs or get anymore info. I called H&R Block and they basically said there’s nothing they can do. I filed in March and had to verify ID in April. This is just ridiculous! Does anyone know how to actually get someone on the phone at the irs???

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        magnum2117

I wonder if they’re finally being worked on? I just tried to call the irs but couldn’t get anyone on the phone. Hopefully we’ll know more soon.

Annie817

So my 2021 return also updated about 3 weeks ago it went from we have received your taxes and it is being processed it was like that for almost a year and then it went to still being processed 3 weeks ago and about a week ago it changed again to the path act message which is weird being these are 2021 taxes like idk what’s going on anymore

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.