– Instant Refund w Credit Karma

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season – Instant Refund w Credit Karma

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Mary.
  • Topic Starter
    GeekGodShimmy

does anybody know if the instant refund comes within the hour of acceptence ?

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Admin
        Mary
          @ma4pa

[quote quote=4527323]Anyone getting a message that says they can’t verify personal information when trying to get credit karma refund advance?[/quote]

PinkiehHaypopper

Mine took 2 days. After a few hours I figured I just wasn’t approved. It’s definitely not instant.

Bruno Jupiter

My first year using CK. I didnt apply for RAL but I used CK Because TT said I can get my refund up to 5 days earlier using CK. Can anyone confirm this?

Tammy4423

@Faithhopenmommy I got that message. I called Credit Karma and was told because I closed my Credit Karma account last year, that is why I am getting that message. She said you can not reopen it. I also tried to cancel my account and open a new one and still got the message. The bank for Money Spend will only allow one account. It’s stupid to me. You can go to a real bank and reopen your account. So I can’t apply for an advanced.

unnamedtaxpayer

E filed yesterday got a email today i got my RAL in the entire amount i was prequalified for. finally bills can be paid

Rob
                    @lurrch

My return was accepted today in a test batch and I already got my RAL from CK. PATHer here so the rest of my refund waits another few weeks.

unnamedtaxpayer

@Faithhopenmommy
                      yes i had that cannot verify information error. I went into my credit karma account settings and changed my name to exactly how it is on w2 ( short name instead of legal name) then i tried again and it worked. good luck i hope you get it figured out

Faithhopenmommy

Anyone getting a message that says they can’t verify personal information when trying to get credit karma refund advance?

Rob
                          @lurrch

I got the RAL through them this year for the first time. We’ll see how it goes.

KeepingCoolLA

Last year, I got it within 2 hours of acceptance.

unnamedtaxpayer

yes year i used turbo tax and i got my refund advance within 30 mins of irs acceptance

Jenjen00

I got it last year, it took 3 days.

Queenie

If you opted into it via turbo tax then yes

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.