im confused

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season im confused

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Stephanie.
  • Topic Starter
    momof4

I filed my federal taxes on 2/5/22 and received a notice that the IRS accepted on the same day. I have not received any status or information other than a delayed message when I track my refund. My cycle date is 20220805 and a processing ate on my transcript of 3/14/22. How do I figure out an estimated day for direct deposit for my refund?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Stephanie

@Agitated same boat, but my transcripts updated and went back to the 3rd of January on the 25th of February. All this happened on one day. I was happy to see a update and then later it changed back. They’re fucking with us bad! If they open a return why can’t they compete it on the same day.

Agitated

@anxious21 So you got a refund before transcript updated?
            I am not sure if my transcript will update today as I have not seen anything different.

Anxious21

I have the exact same info as you and I still have no 846 code on my transcripts but I literally just got my refund in my chime account! But it’s over 1000 dollars less and I have no clue why . I definitely included all my CTC payments so I’m really mad but I guess I’m happy I finally got it!

Lalav77

I have the same problem udk what’s going on

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.