if you get accepted post hear

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season if you get accepted post hear

• This topic has 192 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Desiree.
  • Topic Starter
    carl

post if your status went from pending to accepted

Viewing 191 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Desiree

Filed 2/13 accepted same day I had a bar now I have none just tt 152 and still not got a refund or anything tomorrow will 21 days I haven’t received a email or anything idk what’s wrong

Casandria

Filed on 1/18
            Accepted 1/22
            Had EITC and CTC
            Still shows processing, but some have said they have a DD date of 2/22 or 2/23 by now with the EITC. Is the CTC what’s delaying mine? Hoping to see something change soon.

Mary

***Edited file daye from 1/14 to 1/08***

Turbo Tax Filed : 01/08/2019
              Accepted same day 01/14/2019
              wmr showing no tax codes, no bars just
              “we received/is being processed”….. idk what to think…

Christy0111
                @christy0111

Filed 1-24
                Accepted 1-28
                Path message 2-4
                Both credits
                Changed to processing 2-15
                Transcript w/846 code and DDD of 2/22 – 2-15
                WMR update with deposit date 2-22 and two bars showing as of today

Mary

Turbo Tax Filed : 01/14/2019
                  Accepted same day 01/14/2019
                  wmr showing no tax codes, no bars just
                  “we received/is being processed”….. idk what to think…

Ny

Filed January 24th
                    Accepted January 25th
                    January 25th to February 12th bars say accepted with tax topic 152
                    February 12th bars disappear still have the tax topic 152 and says processing a date will be given when available
                    February 16th bars still gone but my tax topic 152 has disappeared and a date will be given now it just says processing

Tina

Sorry received DDD of 2-18-2019, typo on previous post

Tina

Filed 1-16-2019 with H & R Block, accepted on 1-17-2019
                        HoH with EIC and CTC, path act topic 152 end of January
                        Received DDD of 1-18-2019 with tracking number

michelle collier

Accepted 1/29/19 , transcript online 2/15/19 but no DD until 3/4/19 😮 seriously that’s the best they can do?

Ashley

My bars went away n my amount. The PATH message and topic code is all I have. I hope that mean something good.

Steven

I filed January 29th 2019 and was accepted on the same day I’ve been stuck on the path act on wmr for a while everytime I look something up there saying that the wmr will not update until the 17th and we will not get a date until after the 17th is any of this true

Kelllbasss

@kim

Me too any changes today??

Tj

I filed on 1/22 and was accepted on 1/23. I was able to order my transcripts yesterday. Now I have the path message. Hopefully will see DD this week

Kimberly
                                    @kimberly

My stats: Filed 01/10, accepted 01/17, ordered both transcripts 01/23 but arrived in mail blank, lost bars 01/23 with return still being processed… (No ACTC, eic, path)… no new info yet to post other than that.

Ashley

Ugh thank Army Mama. 🙄

Army mama

Ashely ,

Could mean nothing or that your moving along ? Unless you wait for them to show up and see if they are blank or can go online and check your transcripts. I filed 1/31 also. Now change on wmr . Could order trans thrubthe mail about a week ago . Have no came yet. Assuming they will be blank. As for I checked this am online on trans and they still state never filed and N/A 😩.

Ashley

I filed and was accepted 1/31 and I was able to order transcripts today 2/12 what does that mean

Kimbers

Im sorry! I was wrong. My email from Turbo Tax stated that the IRS was not accepting returns until Jan 28th. That was why I posted what I did. I apologize folks. :(

SusanNy

Filed and accepted 2/2. CTC- No ACTC or EIC

Rozilyn
                                                @rozilyn

I did my taxes on the 31st I was rejected went in fixed it I got accepted but I have the EIC so I’m not expecting a return until late February

Hailey2016
                                                  @bowies

Filed and accepted on 2/2
                                                  Tax topic 152

BS

File HRB EFile 1/28 pending………..
                                                    ReFile TT EFile 2/2 accepted 1258 PST

Matty

Filed with FreeTaxUSA 1/19
                                                      Accepted 1/22
                                                      Received 2/6 DDD Saturday A.M.
                                                      Wednesday last year too I guess that means I’m weekly?

YacketyYack

Filed with Taxslayer 1/19
                                                        Accepted 1/22
                                                        Received 2/6 DDD this morning

No EIC or other credits

Erin

Filed 1/31 accepted 1/31
                                                          No credits
                                                          Turbo tax
                                                          Wmr-1 bar

Barbara

Filed state 1/19 accepted 1/19 still processing
                                                            Filed federal 1/30 accepted 1/30

Scott

Filed 1/26/19 with taxact act
                                                              I am Still pending through taxact

I got fedup with taxact and re-filed using freetaxusa and was accepted in 10 minutes.

F*** taxact. They could have told me somethin vve or just replied to my e-mail saying they are back logged or something but they didnt care I guess. Their loss and I bet everybody else in my situation is going to refile there taxes with a diiferent company.

Bob C

@Kimbers you are giving out terrible information. Millions of people got accepted way before the 28th when they opened. Us first batch of testers were accepted on 1/14 and the second batch of testers were accepted on 1/22. Please don’t give out bad information. If you don’t know something don’t make it up. People come here for reliable information. Go to igotmyrefund facebook page if you feel you need confirmation of what I am saying.

kaay33741
                                                                  @kaay33741

Filed
                                                                  1/31/19
                                                                  Accepted
                                                                  1/31/19
                                                                  Taxact

Fed and State
                                                                  1 bar on WMR

Lennie

Filed 1/31 TT
                                                                    Accepted: 1/31
                                                                    Fed and State

Larry Matthews

I filed on the 28th and my return was accepted that evening

Kyra

Oh I have both credits eic and the ctc filed with h and r block

• #4255151
                                                                        Kyra

Filed 1/20
                                                                          Accepted 1/20
                                                                          Able to order transcripts 1/31

• #4255139
                                                                          Robyn

Fed Return – TurboTax

Filed: 1/31 5:30PM
                                                                            Accepted: 1/31 7:07PM

State Return – TurboTax
                                                                            Filed: 1/31 5:30PM
                                                                            PENDING

• #4254350
                                                                            Amy

This gives me hope, on Jackson Hewitt it says “*According to the IRS, 9 out of 10 refunds will be issued in less than 21 days after the IRS opens on January 29, 2018. However, if your return contains Earned Income Tax Credit and/or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS will issue your refund no earlier than February 15, 2018.”….I think the 2018 is typo, seeing as how its 2019, but that date is better than the 27th.

• #4254281
                                                                              Melissa George

Filed: 1/28

Accepted: 1/28

• #4254270
                                                                                Jerrica
                                                                                  @jerrica

Filed 1/23
                                                                                  Federal Accepted 1/28
                                                                                  State Accepted 1/29
                                                                                  CTC & ACTC
                                                                                  Tax Topic 152

• #4254266
                                                                                  Heatherl2

Regardless of the official start date my return was also accepted on January 15th. Several people I know personally have had theirs acctepted before the 28th as well. Most returns are processed through programs as soon as they are sent in. This however does not mean you get a refund any sooner than anyone else. Test batches have in the past had thier refunds early but that doesn’t happen with all returns in test batches. But being accepted before the 28th does not mean you were in a test batch. Confusing right!?!? So basically I have offered no new info to the forum and probably confused you more. Your welcome😐

• #4254228
                                                                                    Biscone
                                                                                      @ginag20

I filed on 1/24 and it was accepted 1/25. My transcripts Say NA.

How do they determine weekly from daily? 2015 I was 05, and 2016-2017 were both 04’s. Should I assume I will be an 04 again this year?

WMR also has one bar….

• #4254224
                                                                                      Geisha doll_43

I’m sorry my status changed last Saturday

• #4254218
                                                                                        Geisha doll_43

@Kimbers
                                                                                          I filed on the 14th and was accepted by the IRS on the 15th of January. I thought it was strange also but when I checked wmr sure enough it said it was accepted… Then last Thursday my message changed from the 9001 code to the PATH message. If my return hadn’t been accepted on the 15th I wouldn’t have updated because I’m a weekly. So people were bring accepted by the IRS long before the 28th.

• #4254215
                                                                                          RHelg80
                                                                                            @rhelg80

@Kimbers Wrong. Their official start date for accepting returns was 1/28, but they have been accepting some returns filed earlier to test the system. They do this before the official start every year.

• #4254184
                                                                                            Kimbers

Filed 25th. Accepted 28th. I see someone below say they were accepted the 23rd. That is not accurate because IRS didn’t start accepting until 1-28.

• #4254181
                                                                                              Melissa A Moran

filed 1/23/2019 accepted 1/23/2019 still one bar. basic return no EIC

• #4254166
                                                                                                Frabko

Filed 1/29 (last night)
                                                                                                  Accepted 22 minutes later
                                                                                                  I won’t be checking WMR too often. But hopefully I get my DD mid February at the least.

• #4254120
                                                                                                  Cookie

Forgot to mention I am a pather but I can say yesterday my transcripts were not available to view online it had N/A but now they are available to view online so I must be done processing just have to wait cause of path act

• #4254118
                                                                                                    Cookie

So my cycle code is 20190503 am I a daily or weekly and what day will my wmr update? Also my processing date says February 18, 2019 is that the day my refund will be sent?

• #4254116
                                                                                                      Eliza

Filed 1/26
                                                                                                        Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                        WMR: one bar
                                                                                                        I’m usually a path by now and still nothing should I be worried?
                                                                                                        I am a daily.

• #4254029
                                                                                                        Kim
                                                                                                          @alessandrosmommy

I filed 1/17 through H&R Block and was accepted the 22nd for my federal my state says accepted on the hr block app but doesn’t have a date and I got the path message on Wmr I’m hoping my state hits my account soon. Anyone from Michigan get there state yet?

• #4254020
                                                                                                          Tigerlili_1
                                                                                                            • Top Contributor
                                                                                                            @tigerlili_1

Accepted on 1/28.. Filed for my Uncle last week and got accepted next day…wondering if it was a test batch.

• #4254010
                                                                                                            ray c

was accepted using TT on same day as I filed 1/23/19. EIC child tax credit etc. DDD set for around the 13th of Feb.

• #4253984
                                                                                                              Sondra

Filed 1/25
                                                                                                                Accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                One bar

• #4253959
                                                                                                                GEE

Filed and Accepted 1/24
                                                                                                                  Still one bar

• #4253949
                                                                                                                  Patrick

WMR says that refund will be sent to my bank by 1/30. Suckas!

• #4253941
                                                                                                                    Cityslicker149

Filed 1/14
                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/15

Both fed and state (MN)

• #4253936
                                                                                                                      Joseph C

Filed on 1/14 still nothing showing in WMR I’m in California

• #4253932
                                                                                                                        Kim

Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/28

• #4253903
                                                                                                                          Star

THIS YEAR
                                                                                                                            Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                            1 bad WMR
                                                                                                                            Transcripts ordered 1/29 (although they could be blank)

LAST YEAR
                                                                                                                            Filed 1/27
                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                            Transcripts ordered 1/29
                                                                                                                            Refund Received 2/1 @ 6PM EST on Amex Serve

I am hoping this year goes quickly. Very basic simple tax return. This year was significantly less than previous years but no other changes so I’m *hoping* for a deposit Fri but you just never know…isn’t that part of the fun of it?! :)

• #4253880
                                                                                                                            RHelg80
                                                                                                                              @rhelg80

Also yes please fix the title so it’s spelled correctly. Should be “If you get excepted paste here”

• #4253877
                                                                                                                              RHelg80
                                                                                                                                @rhelg80

Filed in the wee hours of the morning of from Sunday to Monday morning. I tihnk it counted as filed on 1/27. Regardless, I was accepted yesterday. 1/28.

As of now, no movement, but based on experiences in past years, I expect to be approved by tomorrow (1/30) and get my DD by Tuesday (2/5). At least I hope so.

My taxes are pretty simple from a Federal perspective. The only new form for me is the HSA one.

• #4253776
                                                                                                                                K

Can someone fix the title to this thread?

• #4253765
                                                                                                                                  TraciT
                                                                                                                                    @traci

Filed 1/28
                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/28

• #4253754
                                                                                                                                    Amber

Filed 1/28 accepted at 1:30 am 1/29

• #4253742
                                                                                                                                      Leah

Filed tonight and our federal and LA state refunds were accepted already. NM state still pending

• #4253740
                                                                                                                                        Dani

File 1/28
                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/28
                                                                                                                                          Filed with TT W/ EITC HH
                                                                                                                                          Last year filed with TT on 1/24
                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/26
                                                                                                                                          DD on 2/21
                                                                                                                                          I kept screen shots of everything ! LOL
                                                                                                                                          Hopefully I’ll get my DD on or around 2/21
                                                                                                                                          WMR says DDD 2/20

• #4253709
                                                                                                                                          Kate

Filed 1/28/2019
                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/28/2019

• #4253696
                                                                                                                                            Amy

I filed on 1/24 and next day fed was accepted and today state was accepted

• #4253659
                                                                                                                                              Gypsyblu83

Filed 1/27 accepted a lil bit after noon 1/28

• #4253657
                                                                                                                                                Gypsyblu83

Filed 1/27 accepted a lil after noon on 1/28

• #4253380
                                                                                                                                                  Username

Filed 1-7….accepted 1-14. Went from one bar to 9001. Saturday changed to approved. DDD 1-30

Does anyone know if the deposit will be before the DDD?

• #4253647
                                                                                                                                                    earlyfiler

I just called the IRS again regarding error 9001 and they said they don’t have a record of my return even though it was accepted on 1/17. The rep said that they just opened today and starting processing returns and to allow 21 days from today before calling in again. My e-file company won’t let me file again they said the IRS has it they just didn’t process it yet. No credits, NO EIC, No ATC, and 1 dependent HOH

• #4253643
                                                                                                                                                      Nancy

Accepted on Jan 23

• #4253601
                                                                                                                                                        Marie

Guys when is next up date?I just accepted today 1pm .I can see 1bar . I have both credit . I’m on weekly …..

• #4253599
                                                                                                                                                          Marie

I file Jan 28 1am . Got an email around 1pm accept notice . I both have 2credit so need to wait mid Feb ….

• #4253574
                                                                                                                                                            Lashan

Filed on Jan 25 just got accepted today Jan 28
                                                                                                                                                              Turbotax

• #4253564
                                                                                                                                                              Jasmine

Filed 1/25/2019 HRB
                                                                                                                                                                Self-pay on fees
                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/28/2019
                                                                                                                                                                1 bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                EITC/CTC/ACTC

• #4253554
                                                                                                                                                                Dandi
                                                                                                                                                                  @dandi

Direct Deposit was posted today as it said on IRS website. Good luck, everyone!!!

• #4253550
                                                                                                                                                                  Melissa
                                                                                                                                                                    @melissavsworld

Filed 1/23/2019 TT – Self pay on fees
                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1/28/2019
                                                                                                                                                                    Anticipated Refund per TT is 2/18/2019

Head of Household, no EIC/ACTC.

• #4253543
                                                                                                                                                                    Crystal B

I just FINALLY got my email i was accepted by the IRS its about freakin time! lol

• #4253541
                                                                                                                                                                      TCM

@Susan. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. I, just like Savannah, filed on the 12th and just got accepted today. It was through Turbotax.

• #4253516
                                                                                                                                                                        Susan

I filed 1/24 with turbotax. Still not accepted. It’s worrying me that other people have gotten accepted right away and I’m still waiting on mine. Does that mean there’s a problem?

• #4253501
                                                                                                                                                                          Savannah

I filed 1/12 with path and was just accepted this morning

• #4253495
                                                                                                                                                                            Stacey

Filed 1-25 accepted 1-28

• #4253284
                                                                                                                                                                              Ashley

I was accepted on 1/15

• #4253197
                                                                                                                                                                                Andrew

@gurlcat

Accepted means they’ve received your return and it being processed.

Approved means that it has been processed and your refund amount is approved.

• #4253172
                                                                                                                                                                                  Curiosity

@gurlcat

Received=accepted

• #4252998
                                                                                                                                                                                    Gurlcat
                                                                                                                                                                                      • Top Contributor
                                                                                                                                                                                      @gurlcat

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between acceptance and approval? I filed my refund via Tax Slayer Tuesday 1/22, and then today 1/25 they said it was ‘accepted.’ But on “Where’s my refund” there is no bar for “accepted” , just received–approved–sent. So what is the significance of “accepted”?

• #4253153
                                                                                                                                                                                      skyiowa
                                                                                                                                                                                        @skyiowa

Filed via: HRB
                                                                                                                                                                                        Method: EFILE
                                                                                                                                                                                        Date Filed: 1-14-19
                                                                                                                                                                                        Date Accepted: same day
                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR DDD: 1-30-19 (bar moved 1-26-19)

• #4253138
                                                                                                                                                                                        Chasity Miller

Filled Thursday 1/24 accepted Friday at 1/25 no EIC or CTC but do have the American learning credit

• #4253089
                                                                                                                                                                                          Kat

Filed with TT 1-21 accepted 1-22 got DDD last night of 1-30

• #4253079
                                                                                                                                                                                            Daniele

Filed on 1/21, accepted on 1/25.
                                                                                                                                                                                              1 bar on wmr
                                                                                                                                                                                              Eitc/ctc/actc

• #4253005
                                                                                                                                                                                              Ladywith380

husband and I filed on 1/24 On 1/25 onreturn was accepted. One bar on WMR. Regular topic 152 message. Here we go wit the waiting game 😉

• #4252984
                                                                                                                                                                                                ace

Filed: 1/21
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted: 1/22

1 bar on WMR.

Hoping for a deposit by the first full week of Feb, but we’ll see.

• #4252798
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Brandy

My Husband and I filed on 1/23. On 1/24 our return was accepted. One bar on WMR. Regular topic 152 message. Filed with CTC and student loan interest. We just married this year. Saying a few prayers for an early check. Filed through H&R Block online.

• #4252737
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Mari808
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mari808

Filed 1/19 with Credit Karma
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 1/23
                                                                                                                                                                                                      EIC & ACTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                      1 bar on WMR

• #4252721
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tyler

Filed 1/23/19 with TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/24/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                        EIC / ACTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                        1 bar on WMR

• #4252718
                                                                                                                                                                                                        adp

Filed 1/24/19 with HRBlock
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted Same Day about two hours later
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Only CTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                          1 bar on WMR

• #4252668
                                                                                                                                                                                                          dmvmogul202

filed yesterday 1/24 with tax usa eic & self employed accepted same day

• #4252626
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Jessica

Filed 1/18/19 with TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 1/23/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                              No EIC / ACTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                              1 bar on WMR

• #4252596
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ashley

I filed on 1/19 mass was pending until 1/22 @ 3pm when I was accepted. I have the normal TT 152 message and one bar on wmr.

• #4252581
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Rocketturtle

Filed 1/19 with TT, fees taken out and EIC credit.

Accepted 1/22

WMR on one bar, TT 152 ever since I was accepted. No 9001 code.

• #4252573
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ryan

E-Filed 01/18/19 Accepted 01/21/19 one bar on wmr.

• #4252540
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Amber

Filed with turbo tax 1/21, accepted 1/22. EIC

• #4252526
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Antsymomof4
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @antsymomof4

Filed 1/22, accepted today with EIC and also on one bar…now the 5 week wait of watching everyone lose their minds lol

• #4252516
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dandi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @dandi

I was able to pull up my transcript today and show a refund issue date of 1-28-19. Filed early with TurboTax and was accepted 1/14/19 and had 1 bar 1/16/19, then went to the no info/9001 result on where’s my refund the next day. Glad that is just a glitch and hoping refunds will be sent per my transcript!!!

• #4252512
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tessa

Filed through TT

Filed 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/23

Currently 1 bar and the normal message… 21 days from date received and tax topic 152

• #4252502
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kristin Gwinn

I filed through FreeTaxUSA on Wed 1/16 and accepted Thu 1/17. Currently 1 bar.

• #4252500
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              BriTree

I filed with H&R on 1/20. Received a message today stating Federal has Been accepted EIC.

• #4252490
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Keosha

I filed 1/19/19 and got accwpted 1/22/19

• #4252484
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kat

If your return is accepted, does that mean you are in the test batch?

• #4252482
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jerone Sledge

Filed through turbo tax 1/10/2019 accepted 1/14/2019 ACTC but no EIC 1 bar. State direct deposited 1/22/2019 CA

• #4252465
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      cheryl e kendrick
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @cherlyq63

@mizuseirei the thing is alot have already been accepted this year and some without credits apparently have a ddd on transcripts for 1/28/2019 so the tax season is going forward as normal. Not everyone is accepted into a test batch but alot have been.

• #4252463
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Pearl

Filed 1/21 with H&R
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/22
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          1 Bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ACTC but no EIC

• #4252461
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          cheryl e kendrick
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @cherlyq63

to those worried about the expected acceptance date on tt , Test batches are randomly withdrawn and TT does not necessarily know if you will be one of the ones drawn so they make an educated guess as to when you will be accepted

• #4252448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            KatB

Filed 1/22/19, accepted 1/23/19, Filed w/HRB, no EIC / ACTC

• #4252445
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              shithead

Filed 1/20 accepted 1/22

• #4252443
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Chris

Accepted yesterday Jan 22 2019

• #4252441
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Anthony Gray

Filed 1/22 accepted 1/22

• #4252436
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    becky

Filed on the 14th
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted on the 22nd
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Have both credits….filed with independent tax preparer.

I currently have one bar on WMR, and the estimated DD day that my preparer has given me is Feb 7th.

• #4252422
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Amber

Accepted Today 1/22 filed 1/17

• #4252020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Debbie T

Here’s what I’ve been able to find about ‘IRS Reference Code 9001

It doesn’t make sense for my case because I’ve ALWAYS been the only SSN on my returns. Since I retired 17 years ago, I’ve filed with only one 1099R (state pension) for the first 12 years, then with two 1099Rs (added Social Security for last 5 years). But NOTHING changed since last year on my end. I certainly didn’t use the wrong social security number!

• #4252097
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Akt

Of you have the standard message after having your return accepted does that mean u are in the test batch?

• #4252059
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amber

Still pending with turbo tax filed 1/17

• #4252011
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jim

Submitted 17JAN, rejected within an hour…figured out why….resubmitted….accepted within an hour.

• #4252003
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Meghan
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @heyyymeghan

So, an update. I filed through TT on 1/13, accepted 1/15. Had one bar until yesterday and now I also have the 9001 reference. I filed separately from my husband this year because we are actually separated, just not divorced yet. Really hoping this is just a glitch with the system. I have no credits, just a regular return.

• #4252001
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  crissy

Filed through turbo tax with EIC

FILED 1-17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ACCEPTED 1-17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    TURBO TAX ESTIMATED DDD OF 2-7-19

IRS WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ACCEPTED 1-17
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ONE BAR TAX RETURN RECEIVED AND BEING PROCESSED
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

• #4251998
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Morgana

Filed on the 12th, accepted by IRS in the 17th. We used H&R Block. No EIC.

• #4251994
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Layla

How will we know if we are in the test batch?

Filed via: TAXACT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Date Filed: 1-17-19 at 1 PM central
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Date Accepted: 1-17-19 348 PM
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Estimated DDD: none yet
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        WMR Status: 1 bar topic 152

will update

• #4251986
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Layla

Filed via: TAXACT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Date Filed: 1-17-19 at 1 PM central
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Date Accepted: same day- an hour and a half later (348 PM central)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Estimated DDD: none yet
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WMR Status: none yet

will update

• #4251956
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Carl

About 90% of ppl on here gave the same thing

• #4251952
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dandi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @dandi

I got accepted on 1/14/19 and now it says “We cannot provide any information about your refund.” Anyone else? Any ideas?

Edited to add: I had 1 bar on WMR but now the generic message. Turbo Tax is still showing I was accepted 1/14/19.

• #4251944
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Dandi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @dandi

I got accepted on 1/14/19 and now it says “We cannot provide any information about your refund.” Anyone else? Any ideas?

• #4251872
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Cynthia

Filed 01/15 (taxslayer)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 01/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Return Received on WMR

• #4251864
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Melissa

Filed pretty early (through Turbo Tax):
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1/05/2019

Accepted:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    1/14/2019

• #4251862
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Crystal B

Lfnj
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      The same thing happened on mine with TT had an acceptance date of 01/14 but changed to 01/30 also probably means I didn’t make the test batch 😔

• #4251860
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kandyce

Filed 1/15/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/16/2019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Filled threw turbo tax

• #4251857
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Amy

Filed 1/15/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/16/19

Already shows Return Received on WMR

• #4251854
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          KimM

I filed with Turbo Tax on 1/8/2019. The “federal return accepted” date was estimated at 1/10/2019 and changed this morning to 1/30/2019. No credits or PATH or anything like that. We’ll see what happens from here.

• #4251852
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ryan

Filed via TT this morning. Transmitted at 10:41am CST on 1/16/2019, accepted same day at 12p CST. Less than 2 hours. Hope this is good news to get in that test batch!

• #4251850
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              liltxman

Just for notice of acceptance from IRS.

Filed with TT this morning at 10:30am, accepted at 11:50am.

Now the long wait for a DDD.

• #4251847
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Monee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @monee

Filed through turbo tax on the 14th and got accepted the 15th. @liltxman mine reads the same as yours but it was already accepted and is already showing on WMR so I think it’s a generic message.

• #4251844
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Paige

Accepted this morning 1/16/19 thru eztaxreturn.com

• #4251838
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Peaches

Accepted 1/11

• #4251836
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      liltxman

TT website give me this:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        “How long does it take for the IRS to accept my federal return?

The IRS will begin to accept tax returns on 1/29. Until then, we will securely store your return and send it to them when they are ready to receive and process it. We’ll email you as soon as your return is accepted.”

Hope this doesn’t mean TT is actually holding it until the 29.

• #4251833
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        liltxman

Just filed with TT today. Expected acceptance is listed as 1/30. Will update as soon as I do get accepted. Hoping to be in a test batch.

• #4251826
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          LFNJ

i filed with turbotax yesterday and today the expected acceptance date on the turbo tax website changed from 1/17 to 1/30. (nothing on wmr). did that happen to anyone else here? was hoping to get in the test batch

• #4251812
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            cgdesilva
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @cgdesilva

Accepted 1/11

• #4251810
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Alex

Filed 1/4/19 using Taxslayer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Federal accepted 1/14/19

• #4251805
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Lainy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @lainy

Filed 1\10/19 using TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Federal Accepted 1/14/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  State Accepted 1/15/19

• #4251802
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Akt

Filed on the 13th accepted today

• #4251800
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Donald
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @dondalk

The IRS is accepting text batches early .. They started yesterday 1/14. so if you are already seeing accepted ( before the official 1/28 date ) You are in the test batch and will see your federal deposit sooner than others

• #4251796
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tammy

Filed with H and R block online on 1/10 and still have not been accepted

• #4251794
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Cali Gurl

Filed on 1/12 but haven’t even bothered checking the website to see if it’s acceoted. My tax preparer said not to even expect anything until after the IRS starts accepting returns. It seems there is always something surrounding tax time. Last year was a big fuss about delays and I got both my federal and state within 2-3 weeks.

• #4251792
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MONIQUE G

Sorry general question.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            If I am efiling and one of my forms has to be mailed will it hold up my refund until that form is received and reviewed?

• #4251790
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            EasyPeasey
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @easypeasey

Filed with TT this morning got an accepted email a few hours later eic claimed as well

• #4251788
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Jibbbjawww

My return with turbo tax is still pending, when it does go through it will be rejected as a duplicate. I’m just out the $29 I paid for turbo tax.

• #4251786
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tammy

@Jibbbjawww

How did you file again if you had already filed with a different company?

• #4251784
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Monee
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @monee

Accepted today

• #4251782
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Donald
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @dondalk

Filed 1/12 w HR Block… Accepted today for the test batch….

• #4251780
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ShaunaNeedsBands
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @shaunaneedsbands

Accepted 1/14

• #4251777
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jibbbjawww

I filed with TurboTax on 1/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Status was still pending as of today. I realized I forgot a W-2 that I just received in the mail so I refiled today 1/15 with TaxACT and it was accepted by federal within 5 minutes.

• #4251771
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Steph

Filed 1/14/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/15/19
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Filed through TT

• #4251768
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            AC

I got accepted yesterday after a 6 month wait last year….let’s see how this goes.

• #4251758
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Debbie T

Got a message on my phone last night, about 10 hours after it was accepted:

This federal has been successfully filed. It was accepted by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on Monday, January 14, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

• #4251755
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Meghan
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @heyyymeghan

I just got a notification from Turbo Tax that my refund had been accepted. I filed on the 13th. No EITC or anything

• #4251750
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  TR

I filed with Turbo Tax on 01/13, accepted by the IRS today 01/5. Does this mean I’m in the test batch and what exactly does that mean for me?

• #4251746
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Tamara

Filed 01/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 01/15

• #4251744
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      mrwalker1966

filed 1-11-19 accepted 1-14-19

• #4251668
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Carl

Filed 1-09-19 accepted 1-14-19

• #4251665
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Lainy
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @lainy

Filed 1\10/19 using TT
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted today 1/14/19

• #4251661
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CHERYL KENDRICK

I got accepted today have eic so not expecting anything till after feb 15

• #4251646
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Andrew

Filed 1/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Used TT

• #4251642
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dandi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @dandi

My refund moved to accepted. Shows up in Where’s My Refund. Still no movement on State though.

• #4251639
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Char

Used turbo tax. Got accepted today about 4pm

• #4251637
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Julie

Quick question, I usee Free USA Tax to file this year. I have not received a notification from them stating my efiled taxes have been accepted; however, it is showung up in WMR and states received and being processed..,does that mean its been accepted?

• #4251633
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ceejay

I got notified about 2 hours ago that mine just got accepted. I used tt.

• #4251631
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Shawn

I just got accepted and shows up on WMR.

• #4251629
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Leticia

Filed 1/10
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I do have EIC so I expect a delay.

• #4251625
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ryan

I got accepted today as of 2pm PST

• #4251623
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Zach

Mine just got accepted. Filled on 1/10

• #4251621
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tara

I just got the email mine was accepted! Now to see the beautiful approved email. Filed 1/11

• #4251618
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  John Doe

Just got accept. TurboTax on 1-11-19

• #4251598
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    R4ce
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @r4ce

I filed on the January 10th with Tax Act. Just gut the notice it was accepted by the IRS, so they are accepting some early. I know it doesn’t mean anything. I don’t file early to get the money back early. I file early to get it done.

• #4251587
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ryan

I don’t think we will see movement t until 1/28 due to the shutdown and the skeleton crew running things.

• #4251588
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ryan

I don’t think we will see movement t until 1/28 due to the shutdown and the skeleton crew running things.

• #4251581
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Gik

will IRS hold refunds this year till 2/27/18 or so for people who claim children?

• #4251568
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            carl

sorry i meant 1-09

• #4251563
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @mizuseirei

To all who filed early…… Refunds will not be accepted early this year. Because of the partial shutdown, the department that handles the refunds will be closed until opening day. Morale is very low for the workers reporting to work due to the fact that they are not getting paid, which may or may not cause refunds to leak out slower than usual (if you get my drift). In other words, we are in for a bad season.

I am hoping that this information helps you to understand what is going on. It will help if you treated this as if it were a paper file, rather than an e-file occasion. wait 2 weeks before you check your status on the IRS site, and wait 3 weeks for your refund to show up. It may come a lot sooner than that, but I would pretend as if it won’t. That way you are not surprised at the lack of movement.

• #4251551
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Carl

I filed 1-29. Also on turbo tax and it says the same thing

• #4251545
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nathan

I doubt anybody is going to see anything until the IRS begins accepting returns on the 28th of January. I filed 1/9 and TurboTax just says my refund is pending but it’s hilarious that it estimates it to be accepted on 1/11(17 days before they begin accepting), and an estimated refund date of 2/1. I filed with Earned Income and the child credit. You would think TurboTax would have worked that stuff into their estimates. I checked WMR just for fun and it couldn’t even find my return.

• #4251495
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kathrin

i dont think it will be accepted until they start Jan 28th

• #4251423
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Julie

Efiled day before yesterday and nothing…usually get accepted within 24 hours. Went to where’s my refund website and its not showing up there yet.

Viewing 191 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.