ID VERIFICATION

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season ID VERIFICATION

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Still Waiting.
  • Topic Starter
    anthony

HEY GUYS!!

I HAVE FILED AND BEEN ACCEPTED ON 01/25, THEN ON 2/4 IT UPDATED FROM ONE BAR TO “STILL BEING PROCESSED”, CALLED JUST THE OTHER DAY TO BE TOLD I NEEDED TO VERIFY AND TO WAIT FOR A LETTER TO DO IT, WHICH WAS SENT OUT ON 02/09 AN IT’S BEEN A WEEK NOW AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT??

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Still Waiting

Me! Accepted on 2/4 and finally called on 2/25 after no movement on WMR and no top two transcripts available. Was told I have to verify and they would send a letter that day. As of today, I have not received a letter. So frustrating! I don’t know why it would take so long to mail a letter.

Ash b

So i updated lastnight with a ddd of 3/8 i fiked and accepted 1/31 had to id verify took estimate 2 weeks to update and get ddd date

Amerie

How do you know if you need to verify anything .

And what number did you call I’m going to call the irs tomorrow

Luckymama4

following

Taxpain

I’ve been there before takes a few min over the phone after you receive the letter you call in and verify then your check will be sent in the mail takes one week even though they say 8 weeks. It’s comes in the mail ALOT faster than expected.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.