I have nothing….

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season I have nothing….

• Topic Starter
    Jay

I filed on 1/21 with HRB accepted on 2/12……I have no transcripts WMR can’t verify my information but my state is processing. I also claimed the last two stimulus because I was a dependent last year……can anyone tell me anything

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        thicks
          @thicks

@Jay, I’m guessing you’ll qualify for this third payment, but they won’t likely give you the recovery rebate.

Jay

@ohiomomx3
            I didn’t file as a dependent this year that’s why I was able to claim them and my mom didn’t claim me on her taxes…she already received her refund so I doubt that’s the problem.

RayC
              @rayman70

Accepted 2/11..no movement whatsoever. I just called the number to speak to a human and it says due to heavy call volume we cannot take this call at this time, then it hangs up on you. That is where we are folks…its an effing clown show at the IRS. They had to realize this would happen and yet it seems they didnt prep for this well. Millions of people are now sitting here devastated waiting.

@ohiomomx3

You can’t do that that’s probably why you have not received a did yet if you didn’t qualify then your not going to qualify now

Jaina

Can you do that? Claim the stimulus now when you didn’t qualify for it? I don’t think you can do that.

Admin
                  IGMR Admin
                    @igmr-admin

Try skimming the forums, you are not alone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.