How many still waiting

Home Forums General Discussion 2022 Tax Season How many still waiting

• This topic has 29 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Koala.
  • Topic Starter
    Lovely

I know this forum has basically shut down for this tax season but is anyone other than me still waiting???

Viewing 28 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Koala

After i receive my amended return from 2020 does anyone know when they release the curent year

Koala

I updated with 846 8/12/22 but i have 971 notice issued 8/22 what does that mean?

Lovely

Hell has officially frozen over….. I finally have a the 846 code! I now have a date….Wishing all of you left waiting the same good vibes

Chris

Still waiting here. WMR says processing for a while now. Nothing showing on my IRS account, still shows I have no return filed.

Lovely

No changes for me… I’m on my 3rd letter saying another 60 days

Kimberali

@Chris

Yes, my refund hit my account this morning. Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Chris

@Kimberali
                      Thanks! Looks like I’m 4 days behind you. .

Did you get your refund today???

Kimberali

@Chris

It will be the date beside the code 846 (refund issued).
                        I mailed my original return in 1/24/22 via UPS and the IRS received it on 1/26/22. On 7/12/22 I received a letter from IRS requesting additional documents. 7/13/22 I faxed the additional documents back. 7/29/22 my transcript updated with DD date.

Chris

@Kimberali

Nothing has changed for me. Where on the transcript is the DD date? When did you mail in your documents this year? Just trying to get a timeline for me.

Thanks for your update!!!

Brittxx2

I have received 2 60 day notices & I got an ID verify notice on July 1st . My as of date has changed every week since my transcripts have been available but they didn’t change last week or this week so I’m hoping that’s a sign it might finally be processing this week. Fingers crossed .

Lovely

No changes for me… still waiting

Lovely

No changes for me… still waiting

Kimberali

@Chris

I checked my tax transcript today and I have a DD date of 8-3-22. You had any movement yet?

Kimberali

@Chris

Yes, the same thing happened to me this year. I knew why it was rejected and mailed the supporting documents along with the return but they just ignored it. The funny thing about it is that no one in my family(spouse or dependents) was ever signed up for the Marketplace insurance. My husband is covered by his employer and my dependents and I are covered under my employer. I agree…it’s so frustrating!!!

Chris

@Kimberali

Thanks for the response. This is completely frustrating. I’ve written my representative twice now.

Are you saying this happened to you this year as well?

Kimberali

@Chris

I got the same thing even though I mailed my supporting documents along with the return. This just shows how inefficient the IRS is. Last year it took 10 weeks once it went to the errors department.

Job

Efile 1/22 accepted 1/24 nothing since

Chris

I mailed mine Feb 9. Heard nothing since until 2 days ago I received a letter with a request for Form 8962 and a 1095-A. Immediately sent them back in yesterdays mail. All of this info was in my original return so I don’t know why I had to do it again

Lovely

Nothing changed except as of date.. smh

Chris

I mailed mine Feb 9. As of 2 weeks ago WMR shows processing.

KrysT

E-filed 3/28/22. It was rejected. Mailed 4/11/22 via certified mail and received the post card back showing they received it 4/15/22. No updated status as of today, 7/11/22. Can’t get through to speak to anyone. Says “unavailable to take calls”. I’ve been trying for weeks now.

nickyb

I filed electronically in February. Nothing on wmr, doesn’t even show it being received. Second year in a row of this. I talked to so many saying they got their refund inside a week. This makes no sense.

Lovely

Still nothing on my end. I called again and they told me to call back after September. SMH 🤦🏾‍♀️

GA

I mailed 2/22. Nothing showing on WMR, not received, not processing. This is the last year I will mail.

Lovely

Same for me 2 notices saying they need 60 days. I do have the 570 and 971 code on transcript and nothing I filed in February.

FatiK

Filed 2/17 TT tax. 6/16 transcript has an asterisk and notice stating non filing verification was requested on 6/16. My taxes still say not processed yet. SMH

Brittxx2

Filed 2/8 & received 2 notices stating they need 60 days to complete but no action on my part. This is insane!!

Annie0817

I filed on 1/22 and accepted on 1/24 and still nothing like this is ridiculous already

Chris

I mailed in February 9th. No updates on anything as of yet

Viewing 28 reply threads
                                                              • The forum ‘2022 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.