HELP! Refund dissapeared

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season HELP! Refund dissapeared

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Wick3d.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

My refund says on turbitax that it will be here yesterday…. (Yeah really), but today it’s not here. Is it possible someone stole my money? Should I be worried?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        NCMama

You posted that you got your money on your net spend last night. Guess we were right, TROLL!

Wick3d

Copied from another thread

Mikeie
            @michboard
            Had a DDD of 2/22. I got the NetSpend card, and the full amount was deducted at 1:01AM. See you guys next year!!! Good luck everyone else

NCMama

You made a post last night saying you got your dd on your net spend card. So what is it?

Cathy

Yesterday was a holiday. If it was to be here today, I’d think it would show up tomorrow since they are backed up a day. Stolen your money?!

Casandria

Are you looking at where it says the estimated date is? Also, yesterday was a bank holiday.

Danielle

Ignore that bar, it doesn’t track your refund past the approval state. It sets the estimated day 21 days past approval, because that’s what the irs quotes.

Wick3d

Not enough information

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The topic ‘HELP! Refund dissapeared’ is closed to new replies.