Help from someone whos been id verify audited

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Help from someone whos been id verify audited

• Topic Starter
    Smkillion
      @smkillion1

Can someone whos been thru id verification pls tell me if they automatically id verify your state taxes

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Smkillion
          @smkillion1

Ty everyone its just been stressful worrying

MargeInCharge
            @margeeatshamsammys

I went through a hell of an audit last year, and am dealing with ID verify (9001 or whatever) this year, and Missouri didn’t care at all.

Mahalobeauty

My husband had Id verify on his federal taxes a few years ago and it didn’t affect his Colorado taxes at all.

Smkillion
                @smkillion1

Its just were in a bad situation and was trying fix it now this

Unicorn

You should be fine dont worry its not a full audit they just want to make sure you are the one that filed

Smkillion
                    @smkillion1

Ty i was depressed enough about federal.What happened when it happened you

Tracy Draa

I had to verify last year and it was only federal, not state. I also have to verify this year, federal only.

Smkillion
                        @smkillion1

Ty yes very much ty

Unicorn

Im in fl where we do not have state taxes but i had to id verify before and when you do it they say 4 weeks before you get a DD and got the DD in a week n a half hope this helps but just in case try doing your state as well

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.