Grapevine Announcement πŸ‡

Home Forums General Discussion Grapevine Announcement πŸ‡

• Topic Starter
    Admin
    IGMR Admin
      @igmr-admin

We upgraded our servers this year to keep us online! Donate and Get Your Superstar Badge to help support IGMR.

igotmyrefund.com is a website created by a refund hunting taxpayer just like you and needs your help.

Our moderators and admins volunteer their time out of the kindness of their hearts ❀️. Countless hours go into support and development of this site and we want to give you the best site to use. We are fueled by excessive amounts of caffeine and karma for helping bring users together to share information. Even small donations are tremendous. We appreciate your help and contributions are used for site development.

You can securely donate through PayPal or with a credit/debit card.

Click here to use Paypal and Donate to IGMR

A New Option to Donate is by using CashApp. Our $Cashtag is $igmr.
      Use this IGMR link code to get started and Get πŸ’΅ $5 the first time you send money.

**If you already donated with $CashApp, please email admin your $Cashtag so they we can give you your star!**

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Admin
        IGMR Admin
          @igmr-admin

Hi, I am the IGMR Cash Cat. Keep your eyes out for me, I give away money.

Become a Supporter in our Group on Facebook and you can cash in all year!

If you want to support us, stay with us all year by becoming a Supporter which gives you access to our cash giveaways all year.

Next game starts Friday! We will announce it in the supporters group.

Go here ‡️

I Got My Refund Supporters

https://www.facebook.com/groups/igotmyrefund/

Go to live discussion.

Go to main forum.

iLoatheTaxSeason(PATHassF)

Let me register & donate like I said I would. I need that 🌟

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.