Form 8962

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Form 8962

• Topic Starter
    Lyndsay

Anyone get a letter that they have to fill out this form for their health insurance? Wondering why Turbo Tax didn’t pick up on it and now I have to wait even longer!

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Beancounter
          @beancounter

https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-act/individuals-and-families/questions-and-answers-on-the-premium-tax-credit
          New guidance from IRS. If you owe Premium Tax Credit it is being forgiven. Form not required in return.
          Form will only be in the return if you are due a credit on premium.

Taxes2021
            @taxes2021wmr

Since we don’t even have to pay it back any more due to the American Rescue Plan idk what’s the hold up!

Lyndsay

Anyone who can tell me the fax number? I mailed it but I will fax it too.

Ren

Got my letter and faxed it same day; that was 5 weeks ago! Spoke to IRS who said I’d be lucky to see something in June! Hope y’all get better news soon!

Traci

Also a Feb 12th accepted, received letter on March 19th faxed iit the same day. Now the wait game start agaim

LEE

Yes received my letter 2weeks ago after waiting and wondering what’s the problem. Jackson Hewitt messed my return up. Filed 2/6 accepted 2/13. They had to fix the issue and fax the irs my form. Now they say another 6-8 wks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.