First to get refund accepted

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season First to get refund accepted

• This topic has 158 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tasha.
  • Topic Starter
    Billy

I’d like to see people commenting their refund filling and acceptance daye just to get an idea of when mine will be accepted
      I filled my returns on the Jan 4 through turbotax, blue bar halfway and yet to be accepted ( comment posted Jan 12)

Viewing 157 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tasha
          @tasha

Filed 1/18
          Accepted into test batch 1/21
          Transcript updated today with DDD 2/26

Rpolk

State & federal accepted 1/27 plus $500 advance posted on 1/27, now still says received & processing, still nothing

Jim Z
              @jimz

I filed on 1/11 and accepted 1/27 which I believe was opening day. I didn’t think anyone could be accepted prior unless it was a test batch maybe

Marco Earls

Filled on 1/8 accepted on 1/13 eitc and ctc as of 2/14 still no return?

Amber

I filed mine 1/26
                  Accepted 1/27
                  State accepted 1/30
                  Got state already
                  Went to path 2/3

Kay

Filed with TT 1/25
                    Accepted 1/27
                    I have eitc & ctc and all it’s saying accepted still and on wmr it’s only 1 bar still and not saying anything but your refund is being processed DO ANYBODY KNOW WHEN I WILL GET APPROVED

SashaB

Filled with credit karma
                      1/31- filed
                      2/1- accepted
                      2/8- DDD of 2/12

I bank with BofA.

No eitc/CTC

Keith

Filed 1/24
                        Accepted 1/27
                        Approve 2/8

Tiny

I filed via TT on 1/13 with EITC, accepted on 1/13. As of 1/26 I received the path 152 message. No change since.

Jennifer

YAY! Transcripts updated this morning! All Good codes 150, 806, 846. cycle code 20200605 showing refund issue 2-12-2020! WMR has not updated yet, but transcripts are a start.

Justin Gaddis

Filed 1/23 and still haven’t got no response…and I filed zero dependents no eitc I DNT guess idk what the hell going on ….hope to get it tomorrow

JW
                                @happyus

No movement this morning. Grrrr. Simple return w2, mfj, no credits, no deductions, fees paid up front. Daughter already got state and fed return she was accepted on 21st we were accepted 23rd.

Neek

@WTF are you under PATH?

Pinks

Filed 1/20 with Credit Karma
                                    I’m in the PATH group I guess?
                                    Still pending. IRS has not even accepted return.
                                    It’s a waiting game now…
                                    I got things to do!

WTF

@Neek…..Yes code 846 Refund issued

Courtney

Code 846 is your deposit date. It’s a good thing I filed on 1/27… transcripts updated at 1am friday morning. When I woke up account transcript was there with a code 846 for a deposit of 2/5. I am a weekly

JW
                                          @happyus

As of this morning still on 1 bar, only movement was account transcript but it was blank. Hoping that we will have approved tomorrow morning.

Neek

@WTF It says code 846??

Sarah

Accepted the 1-13. Still one bar as of Friday…disappointing because so many people who filed after already got theirs.

Amy

i also looked at my last years accepted date of 2/22 and i received my refund the following friday 3/1

idk what is going on, kinda disappointing i didn’t get any update today.

WTF

Transcripts updated today!!! DDD 2/5. Files 1/7 and accepted 1/13. 😁

Amy

@whatever,

its 8:02 am EST
                                                    no bar movement i hope yours moves.

Hailey2016
                                                      @bowies

TT
                                                      Filed 1/26
                                                      Accepted 1/27
                                                      1 bar
                                                      EITC

Shannon

Turbo tax accepted jan 24th ddd jan 31st

Stephanie

Files Today and accepted today 1/30

Mel

I filed with TT 1/10 and it was accepted 1/13. Still no DDD and is sitting on the first bar on IRS. No EITC OR ACTC. do have tuition credit though. Hopefully in next few days there’s an update

Chrissy

Filed on January 4th, got rejected on 1-13. Resubmitted on 1-13 and received and accepted on 1-14.. no patiently.. 🤦‍♀️ No credits just no plain return. Got accepted during 1st batch now still on 1st bar.. wth?? When its going to get approved and i will know my ddd??? Im seeing everyone else getting their ddd and im still waiting???!!

ThatOhioLady

I filed 2018 taxes in July 2019 last year. Got an extension with no issues. It still took three weeks to get my refund. Turbo tax. Fees from refund. Posted in my Woodforest account around 3pm on a Thursday. EIC & address change.

Amy

@whatever,

i totally will loop you in with tomorrow/saturdays update.
                                                                  i don’t have much luck with taxes but i claimed my mom this year and had to create an IP PIN number this year for her.
                                                                  so im guessing that’s the delay. Turbo tax is stating that the 21 day mark is 2/13/20 so i hope to get it before then.

Whatever

@amy we are literally in the same boat. I found out why I never get the funds early, for me is due to identify theft pin. I’m always in the following week’s release no matter what and that makes sense. Hopefully, we will see movement tomorrow 1.31 or Saturday 2.1

Please post here and let me know what happens for you. I will do the same as well. Let’s hope we get dat money girl!

Michael Killinger

Filed on Jan 9th, 2020. They were accepted on Jan 13th, 2020. No EITC or ACTC but used itemized deductions due to medical expenses and energy efficiency upgrades to my home. Still WMR is sitting on accepted with TT 152 and no DDD shown. I am hoping it is not due to my energy efficient upgrades since Freetaxusa.com did not ask for the physical address where the upgrades were made. For the past 5 years my returns have been accepted early with the test batches and always were refunded in less than 3 days after the ‘official’ IRS posted acceptance dates.

Amy

i filed on 1/22 and was accepted 1/23.
                                                                        still on received on where is my refund no dates yet.
                                                                        crossing my fingers i get it next week.

• #4335063
                                                                        amp sky

I FIled on 01/29 accepted on 01/29 i woke up this morning i had 3 bars!! my money deposited overnight !! I think it was because i had the peter poppoff majic water..yesss good luck everyone!

• #4335038
                                                                          Illbill

@kristenr. Im in the same boat as u

• #4334793
                                                                            Kristen
                                                                              @kristenr

I filed through E-File on January 17th. Accepted on January 21st. One bar on WMR and TT 152. Simple return, W2 Only… no credits. Thought I’d have a DDD by now :(

• #4334786
                                                                              Tracy

Filed through TT 1/16 with CTC
                                                                                Accepted 1/21
                                                                                Receive Refund today 1/29

• #4334766
                                                                                Steve

Ddd 1/29 still 2 bars through Tt. No deposit yet thought it would be early hours this morning.

• #4334719
                                                                                  Misty

Filed and accepted 1/21, with child credit… no ddd

• #4334558
                                                                                    Daisy

Mine was accepted on 01/22/2020 with EITC and ACTC.

• #4334277
                                                                                      Meghan

My husband and I filed jointly through TT on 27th, accepted same day. No EITC or ACTC

• #4334210
                                                                                        Rob

Well I filed Jan 26. Not accepted yet. Friend filed Jan 27. His was accepted 3 hours later? I’ve never had it go longer than 24 hours. Anyone else?

• #4334010
                                                                                          JW
                                                                                            @happyus

Used HRB
                                                                                            Filed Daughters on 1/17, accepted 1/21, approved 1/25, DDD 1/29

Filed mine and hubbys on 1/22, accepted 1/23. We are on 1 bar, no transcripts, but we are weekly due to hubbys IP PIN. Hoping to see approval on Friday and money next week!

• #4333984
                                                                                            Tiffany C

Fold with TT 1/27 accepted 1/27 from TT. 1 bar on WMR

• #4333980
                                                                                              Tiffany C

Filed with TT 1/27 accepted 1/27 from TT. 1 bar still on WMR

• #4333725
                                                                                                Deeva

Filed: 1/24
                                                                                                  Accepted: 1/27
                                                                                                  Checked WMR this morning and 1 bar,Tax Topic 153
                                                                                                  ACTC no EIC

• #4333719
                                                                                                  Floss

Filed and accepted 1/22
                                                                                                    DDD 1/29

• #4333697
                                                                                                    Ha

Filed 1/22 HR Block, I’m weekly and haven’t been accepted

• #4333674
                                                                                                      DaJohnna Johnson

filed 01-23-2020
                                                                                                        accepted 01-23-2020
                                                                                                        EIC & ACTC

• #4333651
                                                                                                        Brenda ortega

Fied 1/21/20 accepted 1/22/20. Eic and actc.

• #4333559
                                                                                                          Me

Filed and accepted 1/21
                                                                                                            Ddd1/29

• #4333532
                                                                                                            Amanda

Filed 1/26/2020
                                                                                                              Not accepted yet as of 1/28/2020
                                                                                                              Never taken this long!

• #4333481
                                                                                                              Darlene

Filed 1/3
                                                                                                                Accepted on 1/13

WMR shows accepted still topic 152.

Last year I did the same and got DDD on 1/28. Hoping it comes this week again!

Love this thread

• #4333436
                                                                                                                Nacy

I filed 1-12-2020 got eccepted on 1-27-2020

• #4333209
                                                                                                                  Felicia

Filed with Turbo Tax on 1/20/2020 and got a text that it was accepted on 1/21. Also check WMF and it has been accepted.

• #4333187
                                                                                                                    Knightlyfe20

Update refund recieved by the irs one bar showing tax topic 152

Filed 1/15 by turbo tax
                                                                                                                      Pather

• #4333139
                                                                                                                      Neek

Filed 1/8,1 bar since 1/17 no changes, approved for $500advance same day I filed w/ last stub, both credits of EIC & ACTC

• #4333096
                                                                                                                        Knightlyfe20

Filed 1/15 on TT
                                                                                                                          Still waiting to be accepted

• #4333037
                                                                                                                          Chandler

My refund got accepted January 13th but I still didnt get no date m ok nes say still processing. Mines was straight 0 single and all.

• #4333033
                                                                                                                            Bitcoin
                                                                                                                              @bitcoin

@ gene the taxpayer you sir are an idiot and clearly have no idea what your talking about transcripts update on the backend before the front end of wmr you pleb

• #4333032
                                                                                                                              Bitcoin
                                                                                                                                @bitcoin

@watever agreed lmao accepted with everyone else got the hammer looks like the IRS accepted more returns then they are willing to actually process if you made the cut you got a DDD if you didn’t back of the line with everyone that gets accepted next week smh

• #4333028
                                                                                                                                Julie

@whatever

Yes, it’s frustrating! I was accepted the 13th , (filed with Taxslayer), no dependents, no credits, simple return. All my account transcript shows is 000, no return filed, with an “as of Feb 10th” date showing. I don’t get it either.

• #4333015
                                                                                                                                  Whatever

Look at all these smug people with their dd for 1.29.20
                                                                                                                                    Who had there taxes accepted during the second batch like me. Well I got mine accepted 1.23.20 at 10:04am nonpathing or whatever it is called. Where is my dd for 1.29.20? I sware it makes me so peeved that people get things served to them so fast and I’m literally always waiting.

Anyways complaining is done. Congratulations to the 1.29.20 dd. Mumbles under my breath where a dd can go.

• #4333006
                                                                                                                                    Patois

Two bars today! DD to be sent 1/29!

• #4332952
                                                                                                                                      April

Filed 1/21, accepted 1/22, deposit date 1/29. 😁

• #4332949
                                                                                                                                        Jenna

Filed mine a little over a week ago, was accepted as part of the test batch and have a direct deposit date of January 29th.

Keep in mind test batches are luck of the draw and the overwhelming majority of people won’t get theirs processed until at least the 27th.

• #4332903
                                                                                                                                          Bellecap

Filing: Single no dependents and no EIC.
                                                                                                                                            Filed 1/14 Accepted 1/21.
                                                                                                                                            2 bars as of today with a DD date for 1/29, quickest I’ve ever received DD after acceptance!

• #4332852
                                                                                                                                            Derrick

PATH is the law that requires the IRS to issue refunds after Feb 15th if someone is claiming EITC or ACTC. Does not apply to the standard CTC.

• #4332834
                                                                                                                                              JC

Just checked mine after seeing the posts about having two bars and DD of 1/29 and mine is showing the same. I filed mine on 1/18.

• #4332826
                                                                                                                                                Melissa

I have 2 bars on WMR with DD of 1/29/20

• #4332758
                                                                                                                                                  Kgwinn
                                                                                                                                                    @kgwinn

Filed 1/15, accepted 1/21. No credits. No transcripts as of yesterday, then everything updated this morning. DDD of 1/29. Yay!

• #4332738
                                                                                                                                                    Gene taxpayer

Blah blah blah transcripts don’t mean a thing. Waste of time.

• #4332737
                                                                                                                                                      Gene taxpayer

Idgaf how early you file or how much hope you have that you will get your refund early. If you claim EIC or CTC you are not getting that money until late February. You can always hope but I’ll give you some advice! Hope in one hand $hit in the other and see which one fills up first.

• #4332730
                                                                                                                                                        Tiffany W

@ tiffany w

Did you go to IRS website and order your transcript online?

If so, it should say a processing date and a tax code.

• #4332729
                                                                                                                                                          tiffany w

Filed 1/18 with TT accepted 1/21 with EITC. Can someone explain how they found out they were tests or where they found their date on their transcript?

• #4332728
                                                                                                                                                            Harley

We filed with Tax Slayer on Sunday and it says accepted. I haven’t really followed up on anything tho. I figure I’ll get when I get it.

• #4332707
                                                                                                                                                              Tiffany W

Wait………..Is Tax Topic 152, Refund Information on the get refund status website the same as Path?

• #4332705
                                                                                                                                                                Tiffany W

@ Stressed

Its not ready yet probably.

• #4332704
                                                                                                                                                                  Stressed

Can anyone breakdown why the 2019 transcripts are blank? Like there’s no date or any info. I filed like early Jan, no kids no eic. Plz any info would help thx

• #4332702
                                                                                                                                                                    razor sharp

what is an “pather”? pardon my ignorance in this subject

• #4332681
                                                                                                                                                                      Melissa
                                                                                                                                                                        @mlssa33428

I filed on 1/17/2020 was accepted on 1/21/2020 and my transcripts have code 846 with DD of 1/29/2020. I have a no child credits or EIC.

• #4332671
                                                                                                                                                                        Kay

@PF what day was your Ddd on once accepted last year with EIC

• #4332667
                                                                                                                                                                          Liz11

Efiled 1/18 with TT and still pendung on both Federal and State. Prior years I’ve been accepted usually within hours, max 1 day….

• #4332631
                                                                                                                                                                            PF

I filed with eztaxreturn.com on Jan 16th. Not accepted by Feds or State yet. Last year I was in the test batch but had EIC so I had to wait anyway. I don’t have it this year but apparently didn’t get in the test batches. :( I file with eztaxreturn.com every year.

• #4332629
                                                                                                                                                                              Missy

Filed on 14th accepted on 15th
                                                                                                                                                                                No changes as of now the 22nd
                                                                                                                                                                                No transcripts either.

• #4332538
                                                                                                                                                                                Jessie

Filed 1/16
                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted 1/19
                                                                                                                                                                                  IRS says “return accepted” claiming both EITC and ACTC.

• #4332522
                                                                                                                                                                                  hopefloats
                                                                                                                                                                                    @kaypatten

Filed with TT free on Jan 21st. Accepted Jan 22nd. EIC no CTC. One bar showing.

• #4332515
                                                                                                                                                                                    Silby

Filed with taxfreeusa this morning, accepted this evening. No eic, hoh.

• #4332504
                                                                                                                                                                                      Michael

I filed on the 13th and have not been accepted yet. Usually I’m accepted with in a day or to but the irs site says my information don’t match

• #4332498
                                                                                                                                                                                        Mrsschmitty722
                                                                                                                                                                                          @mrsschmitty722

@raymon70
                                                                                                                                                                                          You’ll see your refund after Feb 15th. No PATHer will see it prior.

• #4332496
                                                                                                                                                                                          Neek

@Kristen ok it still would help when your ddd is provided to us gives us more hope lol.

• #4332488
                                                                                                                                                                                            RayC
                                                                                                                                                                                              @rayman70

I am a pather. Just got accepted this afternoon jan 22nd. Filed yesterday afternoon. I AM JAZZED! I think even though I AM a pather, I could see my refund hit the bank slightly earlier than feb 15. APPARENTLY I AM IN THE 2ND TEST BATCH.

• #4332431
                                                                                                                                                                                              Kristen
                                                                                                                                                                                                @kristenr

@Neek, no I’m not. Have always just had a simple return, no EIC, PATH, etc.

• #4332429
                                                                                                                                                                                                Neek

@Kristen are you a pather ?

• #4332428
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kristen
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @kristenr

@DB Some tax filing services send returns early for the IRS’s test batches. They have test batches to assure there are no gliches for the tax filing season. Sometimes the people in the test batches will get their deposits early, and sometimes it can get held up if there are gliches. I’ve been in a test batch twice. Once in 2017 when my refund got delayed until March, and then once last year where I got my refund within 3 weeks of being accepted. It’s just a waiting game!

• #4332426
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kyler

I filed on 1/18 and still no acceptance
                                                                                                                                                                                                      I called TT and spoke to a very helpful lady who said that the people who aren’t getting accepted yet may be due to some small details like similar last names, same birthdates, or even as small as phone numbers being very similar to someone else. She did mention that there’s a very good possibility that everyone who has filed early will get their acceptance before the end of the work week. Hope this helps

• #4332419
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Melissa
                                                                                                                                                                                                        @mlssa33428

I filed with Free tax USA on 1/17/2020 and was accepted 1/21/2020. I have no child credit or EIC. 1 bar on IRS wheres my refund.

• #4332417
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mrsschmitty722
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @mrsschmitty722

I filed with TT on 1/17. Just checked and have not been accepted yet. Im a PATHer so I’ll be waiting until after the 15th.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Last year I filed on the 19th was accepted on the 21at and had my DDD for Feb 22, but it was DD on the 21st.

For the person asking how are those that have been accepted already being accepted since the IRS doesn’t “open” until the 27th, the returns are in the “test group” AKA HUB Testing.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          The IRS selects some earlier filer returns to be in HUB testing prior to the opening of the season. To test the software for any issues.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Its just luck I’d the draw if your return is selected. Hope that helps.

• #4332410
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Stacie L Dyer

Filed 1/10/2020 accepted 1/13/2020

• #4332403
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dewy
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @dewy

Mine was accepted today after filing on the 15th. nothing on state so far (MA)

• #4332402
                                                                                                                                                                                                              DB

Well I just filed tonight with Eztaxreturn.com and it told me that the IRS hasn’t started excepting returns yet and that when they open it up they will send it on. So how are you guys accepted already?

• #4332401
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Elliott Monroe

Filed January 17th 2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Federal accepted today January 21st
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  NY state refund still pending

WMR is on one orange bar with Tax Topic 152

I am a PATHer, hoping for an early deposit like everybody else lol

At least state doesn’t get held up due to being a PATHer ..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  at least not in NY state … I got my state refund last year February 8th … and I was a PATHer last year too

Fed came on the 23rd I think last year

• #4332392
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Neek

OMG Im getting excited, everybody keeps each other posted i love this part of the year on this website.

• #4332380
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    AjSings

Filed on Jan 11th EIC with TT, still pending 😔

• #4332327
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kristen
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @kristenr

Filed 01/17, accepted a couple hours ago, one bar on WMR

• #4332377
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Katie

Filed 1/18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/21 (today)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          WMR 1 bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          No EIC or ACTC

• #4332376
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Erica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @tryingtopatientlywait

Also, I just checked WMR and there’s one bar (processing, etc.).

• #4332375
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Erica
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @tryingtopatientlywait

I filed on 1/20 and used TT. My federal was accepted a few hours ago and I have EIC and CTC credits.

• #4332368
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Illbill

Last year i was accepted on January 28 and had my dd on February 4th i believe but this year i was accepted today on the 21st kinda early

• #4332358
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Donald
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @dondalk

no .. married filing jointly

• #4332357
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kyler

Well that’s legit. You have eic? Etc?

• #4332356
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Donald
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @dondalk

No clue… I just know i got the email from block saying it was accepted and checked the site and i have one bar ..

• #4332353
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kyler

How you going to file today and get accepted today?

• #4332352
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Scott

Filed 1/17 using HR Block Software
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted today

Does that mean I am in the test batch??

• #4332351
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Donald
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @dondalk

Filed today 1/21 and accepted 3 hours later

• #4332331
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kathy

Filed 1/15 and nothing yet:( Might be coz I am a PATHer.

• #4332330
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Obi

Filed 1/17 Accepted today 1/21. No EIC etc

• #4332322
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kyler

I believe the dd won’t be sent out until either the 27th for non eic and February 15 for eic

• #4332321
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Illbill

I filled on the 16th just got accepted so when do they send out the dd??

• #4332318
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kyler

I filed 1/18 TT and still haven’t heard anything. Is there a certain schedule for the test batching or is it basically random and pure luck?

• #4332313
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kristen

Does anyone know what the earliest deposit dates would be if you’re in the test batches?

• #4332312
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kristen

I filed on January 17th and was accepted today. Filed through Efile.com.

• #4332303
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          nervous nelly

Filed Jan. 19. with TT. Still waiting on accepted/rejected. Pending with TT and nothing with the IRS. It seems like its taking FOREVER!!! (being overly dramatic and impatient)

• #4332300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Neek

I love to see this every year admit well, it’s feels verging moving.

• #4332299
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              CoachK

I love these threads, I look for them every year.

Filed: Jan 10th 2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted by IRS/H&R Block: Jan 13th 2020

One bar on WMR with topic 152

…if refunds with EIC get released before the 21st as a part of this “test batch”, I’ll buy you all ice cream!

• #4332257
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Illbill

I filled on the 16th still pending in TurboTax and nothing on irs website hopefully tomorrow i will hear something

• #4332237
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Neek

Accepted*

• #4332236
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Neek

I’m confused when you guys say excepted the three bars only saying received approved and then since mines was filed January 8 and received on yesterday January 18. The test batch I hope.

• #4332215
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      PF

There’s another test batch next week!! Yay!

The IRS has announced that the 2020 tax filing season will begin on January 27, 2020. Tax preparation companies will be participating in the controlled launch of the e-file system (HUB Testing) with the IRS between the dates of Monday, January 13 – Wednesday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 21 – Thursday, January 23. During this time, tax preparation companies will be sending batches of tax returns to the IRS for processing.

• #4332213
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        PF

fyi another test batch will happen next week

The IRS has announced that the 2020 tax filing season will begin on January 27, 2020. Tax preparation companies will be participating in the controlled launch of the e-file system (HUB Testing) with the IRS between the dates of Monday, January 13 – Wednesday, January 15 and Tuesday, January 21 – Thursday, January 23. During this time, tax preparation companies will be sending batches of tax returns to the IRS for processing.

• #4332210
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Sherree

Filled 1/14 accepted 1/17 with topic 152

• #4332209
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Send_nudes9727544702

👌

• #4332204
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Sbdfan

Filed Liberty Tax Svc 1/9
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted and says processing 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                One Bar

• #4332196
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                JayGatsby- JH Tax Preparer

Filed: 1/7Jackson Hewitt
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Accepted : 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  One bar on WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  TaxTopic 152

• #4332190
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  anxiousinAZ

filed and accepted on the 15th guess we got into the “ test batch” not like it matters we have EIC so we aren’t going to see it till the end of Feb anyway

• #4332180
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Sbdfan

Filed: 1/9. Liberty Tax
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Accepted: 1/14
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      One bar on WMR website
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      App says: “We have received your tax return and it is being processed”

• #4332176
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      PrivateGoat

Filed 1/7
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Had One Bar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Now Have “Will Be Processed” 152 On WMR
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Any Updates?

• #4332158
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Alabamagal

i filed 1/08/20 at JH i was accepted or at least saw it on 1/15 TT152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          EIC and CTC It would be a dream if it dropped early but i know im not going to see it until Feb 21st

• #4332117
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ozarkpicker
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @ozarkpicker

Filed Jan 13 2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted Jan 14 2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Eic
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tt152 one bar and no path message

• #4332111
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ChiGuyRay

Acceptance Date: 01-13-2020

Timestamp: 01-12-2020 4:31 PM MST

• #4332110
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ThatGuy

Hey guys sorry to bug. But I got a 1099 g form for unemployment for the like month I was in between jobs. Am I required to file it. Does it hurt me? And super lastly does it make my return take longer to dd. Going through h&r block

• #4332109
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Billy

Ok so I posted a suggestion for people to post their returns acceptance date… Guess I was the chosen one to start this domino effect of postings 😹 My returns has been accepted on Jan 13 2020. Blue bar on turbo tax websight is full but on the turbo tax app is half. Guess they are not as synced as they should.

• #4332106
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  tiffshie
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @tiffshie

Filed 1/11 never said accepted but WMR has 1 bar saying it was received

• #4332103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kristin McGriff

Mine was accepted yesterday 1/13/2020. Federal & State..

• #4332102
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Lucy G

I filed electronically on 1/6 with TurboTax. Was accepted 1/13

• #4332098
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Suzy K

I filed on 1/13 early in the morning. It was accepted by the IRS later in the day, and I have one bar on WMR.

• #4332094
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Terry R Byrne

Filed this morning, IRS accepted today and shows on WMR.

• #4332093
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Monet

Filed Jan 4 accepted this morning Jan 13

• #4332092
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              DLT

I filed with TT on 1/7 and was accepted this morning 1/13.

• #4332090
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                threelittlebirds92

Filed 1/8/20 accepted 1/13/20

• #4332087
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Bryan

Filed 1/11/2020 with hr block accepted 1/13/2020

• #4332086
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Patrick

Filed HR Block 1/11
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      One Bar/Received/Accepted on WMR 1/13

• #4332085
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Stephanie

Filed 1/6 via TaxAct

Accepted 1/13

• #4332082
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dandi
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @dandi

Filed 1/6 via TurboTax
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Accepted 1/13

• #4332081
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Britten

Filed 01/05
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 01/13 (about noon)

• #4332077
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Mark

Update:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Filed on 01-08-2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              IRS accepted on 01-13-2020

Now showing one bar

• #4332069
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Dave

Filed 1/09/2020
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Used liberty tax services
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Irs wmr has one bar

• #4332055
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mark

Filed my on Jan 8th with Turbo Tax. Still haven’t been accepted. I understand the IRS doesn’t officially accept returns until the 27th however in years past this late January date hasn’t prevented mind from being accepted in early January. This year they may make us wait.

• #4332054
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ms T

Assuming it’ll move on to accepted on the 27th…curious. Keep us updated.

Viewing 157 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.