FINALLY a 846 code and direct deposit date!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season FINALLY a 846 code and direct deposit date!!

• This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Belli.
  • Topic Starter
    Lyndsay

Filed 2/12, had to send in 1095A and for 8962 (or whatever it was) did that early April. No news. Finally the other day wage transcript updates and then today I checked and there was an 846 code with a date of 6/14/21.

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Belli

I am curious if anyone had any unemployment benefits that they claimed that they are also waiting for a refund on. My as of date went from July 5th to July 15th this morning but nothing else is listed on the transcripts so I am wondering if that is the IRS working on that along with the refund from the 8962.

Belli

The WMR tool finally updated with a DDD of the 30th, thank god!

LEE

Also received a DDD 6/30 updated today. 2/12 filer… Hang in there hope everyone receive their soon.

Belli

@rere875 Yes, they told me on the phone that they would issue a refund for that amount on a separate date. Which I think is bull but whatever I am taking what I can get at this point. I checked my transcripts this morning and I have a 846 refund code with a 6-30 date so I am very thankful that I will be getting part of my refund next week. Now I am only waiting on the unemployment refund that I paid taxes on and the 8962 refund.

SandraA
                  @sla921
                  rere875

@Belli did they tell you if you will be reimbursed? I finally got a DD date and it is lower due to the 8962 thing as well.

Belli

@sandra, the only way I could get someone on the phone was to call 866-897-3315. You will get someone fast but they wont be able to assist you. Tell them that you got here by mistake and that you need to be transferred to someone who can help with the reconciliation of the 8962. They will add you to the que. You are going to be on hold for a while but you wont get the hang up or to many callers message you get from the regular irs line.

Belli

Yes my transcripts updated yesterday and I have them all now. However the return I thought I was going to have on the 8962 was apparently wrong and I owed them 300 ish which they also deducted from my refund. I do not have a refund date, just the amount and my “as of” changed to July 5th.

SandraA
                          @sla921

there is no answer at that number they provide on WMR. Sorry I could not edit misspelling. :-(

SandraA
                            @sla921

When they issued my refund they deducted the amount from the 8962 and left a number on the WMR to call extension 332 and their is no answer. I have not received the notice yet. According to the Recovery Act they should not have penalized me for the ACA Premiums. Sent what I had to tax advocate and still waiting for notice they mailed to send that.

Earl

Belli-

That “No Return Filed” letter doesn’t mean anything. It’s just a placeholder while your return is being processed.
                              No need to call them about it.
                              You’ll probably notice that the date on the letter changes each day, to the current day.

Belli

I checked mine this morning and I have my wages transcript for 2020 but my return transcript just updated today with a notice of “no return Filed” asking me to call the irs…. Which you can’t get through to anyone right now. Honestly this is bullshit to me. I turned in everything they asked for and I just want my money. Super frustrating and I am over it.

Belli

I am hope that is what is means. However my wage transcripts updated Monday last week and I still have not updated any further on anything else and have not DDD.

Monty

So is the takeaway that wage transcript updating means that the refund will follow shortly?

Belli

I checked today and no movement on mine yet so I still do not have a DDD for my refund. Yeah they better still give me the payment for the reconciliation as I over payed and am owed about 1700.00 just from the 8962. I based my application before I was laid off due to covid.

Traci

Great news my wage updated too, still waiting on a DDD. Hopefully soon

Stillwaiting

I just checked and wage transcripts updated this week as well but nothing else so far. I know transcripts can update throughout the day so fingers crossed. Hopefully next week if nothing else.

SandraA
                                            @sla921

DDD 17 weeks later of 6/16, unfortunately this excludes the ACA Adjustment that they have to put back into my account, hopefully before the end of June. No Stimulus for dependent. and stimulus “Possibly” when they adjust my filing stat.

Also pending 2 1040Xs -nothing done to adjust filing status. 1. 2019 and 2. 2020.

Belli

I do have a question for you, were you receiving any refund from the 8962? I am, and I am curious if they adjusted your refund amount to reflect that for the DDD of the 14th?

Belli

Oh that is amazing news and for sure a good sign for the rest of us. I had to send in the same forms and the irs received them 3-25-2021. My wage transcripts updated this week and I keep checking but no other one has updated so far. Hopefully by Monday I will have my DD date as well. Congrats on getting yours and thank you for sharing!

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.