Filled and accepted 2/18 still processing

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Filled and accepted 2/18 still processing

• This topic has 20 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by SB.
  • Topic Starter
    Randoo

Has anyone with the accepted dat 2/18 have any dd? Mine” says still processing refund date will be provided when available ” this is fucking ridiculous

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        SB

UPDATE!!

Filed 2/17
          Accepted 2/17
          Lost bars and tt152 on 3/6
          Called IRS in early April, told to wait 10 weeks. Called again a week later and was told to wait another 4 days. Called the following week and was told that there was a hold on my refund that wouldn’t be released until the week after 5/3. Checked transcripts this morning and I have a DDD of 4/28! That is 10 weeks to the day of being accepted! Hope this helps someone!

Sheila

Mine was 10 weeks… DD April 23
            Filed 1-27
            Accepted 2-13.
            Hope you guys update soon.

MomOf3

Filed and accepted 2/20 bars disappeared tt152 and amount still shows. N/A for transcript. I’m so over this waiting game. I had a baby as well last year but none of my other information has changed.

Jodi

Filed and accepted 2/18 and wmr still says processing. We have received our state return so I don’t know what to do about federal. Have you received yours?

cj

I’m still here, no movement. Waiting…..

Hannah

Was accepted 2/17. Still NOTHING!! Sooooo fed up with it. Transcripts still N/A. Irs line is always busy and can’t get any answers.

KH

any other 2/18ers got a DDD? I feel like we don’t have many 2/18 people… or they all got their money already and we’re the anomaly.

Cakes

Oh and I had look back, CTC, and EIC

Cakes

Accepted 2/18 WMR updated Saturday night for a DD on 4/15

cj

Same here, filed and accepted 2/18. Same as others. No bars, no date. As of date on 2020 and 2019 did change from 2/22 to 4/26 last week. I am guessing it may have been looked at to determine lookback…

SB

no update or movement for me yet

KH

anyone accepted 2/18 got any update/movements? Still nothing here.

filenwaitnwaitnwait
                                  @filenwaitnwaitnwait

Same. Filed and accepted 2/18. Lost WMR bars around 3/1. My 2020 return transcripts are N/A and my 2020 account transcript says no return filed.

Called the IRS last week and was told my return was in errors, but the rep of course said they didn’t see any errors. Got the 10 week wait speech.

Chrissy

Was accepted 2/22….. no updates yet…. only thing that has changed for me was as of date went from 1/18 to 4/26…… still says no return filed… also still haven’t received third stimulus either

Stephanie
                                      @stephmom

@SB

I don’t have access to my transcripts since I don’t have a loan or credit card. I did order them but it takes 5-10 days to receive. I will check back on WMR Saturday. I was accepted 2/18 as well. From all the reps I have spoken too since 3/26, my taking is I’ll receive my refund between now and end of April. IRS gives me many different answers. Only thing for sure is the cpt12 letter I should get any day now. Hang in there I’m right there with you!!

SB

@Stephanie

Any update on your transcripts ?

Stephanie
                                          @stephmom

My tt 152 briefly appeared for 5 days last week and refund disappeared. On Saturday changed back to refund amount and no tt 152. I should be getting a Cp12 letter about my rebate recovery corrections any day now. My return is fully processed and rep said it could take 4-6 weeks from when the letter was dated to receive my refund. Other rep said it could be released any day now and 2 others reps said by 4/20 and 4/27. My taking is between now and end of April.

SB

I’m in the same situation as y’all. I’ve been hoping to find people who filed and were accepted around the same time so I can get a better idea of updates.

File 2/17
                                            Accepted 2/17
                                            lost bars and tt152 on 3/6 —still being processed

I’m usually a weekly update. I called the IRS a week or so ago, was told just not done yet but should get correspondence or a refund by 4/29

Candice

2/16 n/a on transcripts, errors department, still processing, no bars or tt.

Michelle
                                                @myturtletaxes

I’m in the same boat. I was accepted on 2/16 and so far still processing … called IRS 6 times and I have no errors or anything wrong with my return.

By the time I get my refund my 1yr old should be graduating high school.

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.