Filed with CashApp Tax for the first time

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Tax Season Filed with CashApp Tax for the first time

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Kristy.
  • Topic Starter
    KJBW
      @kjbw75

I know that this is a new service provided by CashApp–I think it uses the standalone tax platform formerly provided by CreditKarma Tax services, I’m assuming because CK now uses TurboTax exclusively to file. So a lot of unknowns on what to expect, for me. Anybody have any info or experience with CashAppTax to share? Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kristy

KJ

My news is the same as yours. Mine is 02-13-2023 as well and I updated to the path message over the weekend. Fingers crossed for an early deposit!

KJBW
            @kjbw75

Well, Kristy, I have had the PATH message all week long; right before that had one orange bar. Transcripts show return received. My “as of” and “processing” datesr are both indicated as 2/13/23. Cycle code 20230405. No 846 code yet, but all other ones you’d expect to see are there. I’m thinking 2/23 most likely DDD–But if I’m MAGICALLY thinking, lol, then I am hoping for CashApp to stun me with a DDD of 2/13.
            What news have you? : -)

Kristy

You’re welcome Kristi. Let’s keep this thread updated! I’ll come back with any info I gather. I think I’m a weekly so I won’t see anything on wmr until this weekend. 🤞❤️

KJBW
                @kjbw75

Thanks for sharing, Kristy. (I’m a Kristi as well lol) Hopefully my experience is as smooth as yours. Fingers crossed!

Kristy

Use Cashapp last year and got my refund in 6 days! Faster than I’ve ever gotten it. Just submitted my taxes minutes ago with them again so we wait. 🤞Good luck.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2023 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.