Filed and accepted 2/17/2021

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Filed and accepted 2/17/2021

• This topic has 60 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by RocketGirl.
  • Topic Starter
    Carrie01

Update here!!

Viewing 59 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        RocketGirl

Congrats!!!! @Holden that’s great. I’m glad somebody getting their funds! Don’t stress it you will get. 😊

H
            @holden

I should be getting my refund overnight. Fingers crossed!

RocketGirl

Update!!! I’m still processing with no bars or tt but my refund WILL NOT BE GARNISHED. Amount is still the same! Hopefully we know something tomorrow. Sending Positive vibes loves! They just trying to catch up and do us right. Let’s have some compassion for the irs employees. They just work there, they didn’t build the system. 😂

Lilly

I filed and accepted 2/17 been on 1 bar with everything fine to 152 and amount …. I’m a weekly nothing has updated transcript says Na I logged on last night it went from being processed all this time to still being processed last night then I just tried to check status on wmr and it says info typed is wrong so I can’t even see my status on there anymore and transcripts still say Na

RocketGirl

Disclaimer: this is just my situation don’t panic!

Woke up to no bars or tt152. Called offset line and my refund was offset by Dept. of edu in the amount they refunded last year becuz of the pandemic. It was post dated 3/18 so I’m guessing that’s my refund date.

I’m going to be hopeful and say they will see this and mail the offset back. I will call wens for more info on this.

Melaninmami

Filed 2/17, accepted 2/17. N/A on everything… never had this happen before. Hoping the best for us all.

RocketGirl

Wmr back up still one bar!

H
                        @holden

WMR finally updated overnight! Filed and accepted 2/18 through TT, DDD of 3/10.

Candice
                          @ccpsmith

Filed and accepted 2/16 still no update

RocketGirl

So as of today still nothing.

Filed 2/17/21 and accepted same day.
                            I’m annoyed af.

H
                              @holden

[quote=4465435]Direct deposit dropping watch bank accounts[/quote]

I’m hoping it drops tonight. I need to pay bills this weekend.

Tj434

Direct deposit dropping watch bank accounts

H
                                  @holden

Just got off the phone. I was told that “because of the bad weather, our processing building shut down. There will be an update to the system tomorrow.”

SB

Filed and accepted 2/17

WMR has been on one bar since filing. NA on transcripts. I’m usually weekly and thought I’d see some movement today but NOTHING! Ughhhh

H
                                      @holden

I’m a 2/18 filer, accepted same day. Been at 1 bar ever since. No EITC/ATC. Used TurboTax, $5,xxx refund. TD Bank says no pending deposits. Currently on hold on the phone.

Jason

Filed and accepted on 2/17. Haven’t checked WMR, but in the past few years it hasn’t changed till well after I’ve received my deposit, so I no longer check it. Checked transcripts yesterday 2/4, still with N/A. Today they are updated, unfortunately I can’t open them, not sure if it’s my internet or the IRS. Doesn’t really matter, it means something is moving and I’m ok with that.

Deeva

filed and accepted 2/16 – still one bar wtf

Alleexxandria

I filed 2/16 and still at one bar as well.

Alleexxandria

Jk

Candice

filed and accepted 2/16 no update yet on wmr. Can’t access transcripts. Hoping for an update Saturday.

KJ2020

@rocketgirl I also have no update and my transcript says NA 😪 I filed 2/17 and was also accepted the same day. Most of my friends filed after me and already received their return .

RocketGirl

Soooo no updates for us???😔

Eril

Mine is still on one bar and there’s no return transcript available to see. It was advertised on 2/17. Is this normal?

Onetiredmama

Received/accepted 2/17
                                                        Transcripta updated 2/26
                                                        846/DDD 3/3
                                                        WMR updated to 2 bars
                                                        EITC/ATC

I’m so relieved and excited because last year I had to get an advocate-I was so nervous about this years season!

JD

And I’m a Pather as well. Claimed EIC and ACTC

JD

FIled 2/17
                                                            Accepted 2/17
                                                            WMR Updated 2/28 to 2 Bars
                                                            DDD 3/4

My federal taxes always take a minimum of 2 weeks to get approved. I also got my state tax return today. That was probably the fastest I have ever received it. So it was a pleasant surprise.

Me

Hey u all so I filed 2-17 in accept 2-17 I couldn’t check Transcripts but I woke up check wmr today got a date for 3/4 look at that it was a fast turn around my mi state still no information I always get my state first which is crazy still no inf but good luck u all

Ada
                                                                @getthatmoney

Same here but still nada on updates. Will they continue to update through the weekend?

Sidney4

Hey filed with TT with fees taken out. Child tax credit.
                                                                  Filed on 2/17 and accepted minutes later.
                                                                  Finally some movement on WMR. It updated to DD of 3/3.

Good luck everyone.

Me

Anybody get movement? Nothing on wmr can’t check Transcript filed accepted 2-17 state still no info

@ohiomomx3

Filed 2/17
                                                                      Accepted 2/17

Filed with tt having fee’s taken out of refund claimed ctc eitc and the look back wmr is still 1 bar with tax topic 152 no movement at all since accepted can’t access transcripts because I have a pre paid phone I also file with a 1099 because I am self employed so not sure if that’s what is holding mine up or if the irs is really behind.

rip kobe
                                                                        @ripkobe

Weeklys update Saturday mornings people. If u can’t access ur transcript like me, WMR may update tomorrow morning.

However WMR is being stupid this year. So who knows? Last year my shit updated at 4am on Saturday.

• #4460939
                                                                        Shun

Filed 2/17
                                                                          Accepted 2/17
                                                                          Wmr: 1 bar since 2/17
                                                                          Ctc

• #4460876
                                                                          Formula409
                                                                            @formula409

Still nothing..

• #4460821
                                                                            Jadebiteyou

Accepted 2/17 – no access to transcripts but wmr updated early this morning with ddd 3/2

• #4460752
                                                                              Me

Still no moving on wmr can’t see Transcripts filed in accepted 2-17 just wait game

• #4460746
                                                                                Renee

I filed and was accepted the same date 2/17. Still nothing on my transcripts. The only thing I see different is the as of date being March 15th.

• #4460109
                                                                                  Hailey2016
                                                                                    @bowies

Filed 2/19
                                                                                    TT said it was accepted 2/19
                                                                                    Still no bars on WMR
                                                                                    Status says… We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement email….

I have no bars. Not sure this has ever happened to me before.

• #4460066
                                                                                    tiff

Nothing. Ugh

• #4460061
                                                                                      JD

Nothing yet for me. I’m hoping my verification code shows up today in the mail so I can check my transcripts.

• #4460017
                                                                                        Formula409
                                                                                          @formula409

Nothing

• #4460008
                                                                                          Me

Any update for who file in accept 2-17 have any updates I can’t check transcript wmr still onebar my state still no info

• #4459496
                                                                                            indy411

Transcript shows 846 refund issued 2/25/2021

Nothing yet but will update

• #4459452
                                                                                              Mama2cam.sissy

I filed with hr block..fees taken out..i have a walmart money card..no deposit yet or change on wmr

• #4459349
                                                                                                Formula409
                                                                                                  @formula409

Usually get mine fast every year but nothing so far.

Accepted: 2/17

Direct deposited into Green Dot.

• #4459303
                                                                                                  Stasio

Well today my California state refund was changed from pending to issued but nothing on federal just yet no transcripts nothing

• #4459025
                                                                                                    Stasio

At least i know im not alone. =D

• #4458960
                                                                                                      Khcuttin70

Last 2 years, WMR never updated till after I received my DD in my bank. Don’t go by what WMR states all the time.

• #4458949
                                                                                                        Khcuttin70

I received my refund in the last 2 years without me updating. It actually updated 2 days after I received my DD.

• #4458859
                                                                                                          Iwantitnow

Also filed and accepted 2/17. WMR 1bar and no update on transcript yet. Federal only no state. Traditional bank. Tax Slayer. Fees paid up front

• #4458631
                                                                                                            Mama2cam.sissy

Still 1 bar for me 2

• #4458540
                                                                                                              onetiredmama

Same here! Still no movement and N/A on top two

• #4458522
                                                                                                                tiff

Still at one bar too. Filed and accepted 2/17

• #4458499
                                                                                                                  Vegas702
                                                                                                                    @jozer818

No movement yet on mine. Stuck on one bar and transcripts not updated.
                                                                                                                    Filed and accepted 2/17

• #4458384
                                                                                                                    Me

I did mines the 17 too just one bar my state still say no info plz keep updates

• #4455828
                                                                                                                      JD

I filed on the 17th as well. Would have done it earlier, but I was still waiting on a document to show up. I’m part of the group of people that receives weekly updates. So, I will check WMR tomorrow and probably my transcripts on Monday to see if they are updated.

• #4455550
                                                                                                                        Will

Filed and accepted on the 17th too

• #4455474
                                                                                                                          Momof3

Same here. I did notice though that in my account transcript my stimulus amounts were there yesterday and today they are not it’s all zeros… Not sure what’s up with that 🤔

• #4455395
                                                                                                                            onetiredmama

Same!
                                                                                                                              Transcripts still say N/A
                                                                                                                              WMR at one bar

• #4454713
                                                                                                                              Momof3

Me too 😋

Viewing 59 reply threads
                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.