Filed and Accepted 02/21

• This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DIEGO.
  • Topic Starter
    Danielle

Filed today and accepted. I’ll update when approved and ddd given.

Viewing 17 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        DIEGO

Filed and accepted 2/22/18 via TurboTax with EIC. Updated to processing two weeks later. No change since. Republic Bank has not received funds. HOW LONG DID YOUR EIC RETURN TAKE?

Arielle

updated to DDD 3/7

Beauty

Filed and accepted. 2/28. Has one bar. Bar disappeared last night. To the still being processed. Hopefully will get an update soon.

Amber

Updated this morning! DDD of 3/7

Ashley

Filed and accepted 2/22
                  Been at “ still processing since”
                  Got deposit to chime bank card today around 6 pm est. still no change in bars !

Amber

No update for me either.

Maybe tomorrow??

Fingers crossed!

2/22/18

Filed and accepted on 2/22/18, no update here… anything different from anyone?

Arielle

No update for me today =(

Arielle

I also filed and was accepted on 2/21. I am receiving the same message with one bar and and TT152.

I am hopeful for a positive update tomorrow.

Danielle

It will be 10 days since we filed as of tomorrow. I am hoping for an update.

02/14 Filers said on their thread they received an update on 02/24. Ours will go that way as well with an expected ddd of between 3/5 and 3/7

Leah

I filed and was accepted on2/22/2018 with the exact same message as well. I’m hoping this is a good sign and will have an update maybe Saturday? I will let you know if anything changes.

Amber

Any updates?? Filed and accepted 2/21 and nothing for me. Still this!

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.
                                Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Amber

I filed and was accepted on 2/21, still have this when I check

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.
                                  Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:

Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Amber

Any Updates?

Hailey2016
                                      @bowies

Filed and accepted 2/19/18
                                      Still one bar and tax topic 152

Danielle P

Also filed 02/21, no updates a of yet. Hoping maybe we’ll see an update on Wednesday.

Danielle

Nothing still. This is the pits.

Mo

Filed and accepted 2/20/18….hoping to update Saturday.

Viewing 17 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘Accepted Date (WMR Step 1)’ is closed to new topics and replies.