Filed/Accepted 2/4/2018… Waiting "Processing"

Home Forums Archives Date Filed, Accepted and DD Dates Accepted Date (WMR Step 1) Filed/Accepted 2/4/2018… Waiting "Processing"

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Natalie Winfrey.
  • Topic Starter
    John
      @jaybee84

I filed on Sunday 2/4/2018 (after 11am), it was a Sunday. It was immediately Accepted, and had me at bar 1 of 3 until Friday 2/23/2018 when the bars disappeared and it said “Processing”.

Still to the minute says processing 2/26/2018 10:30pm ET. I remember last year I had an issue regarding my health insurance, after waiting until sometime in March as I filed a weeks later compared to this year, they gave me the “You need to edit and send in the 1095-b Info) nonsense, it was my fault, I had not put in the 2 months I had Obamacare, or put their form in… despite having Insurance all year via the states 1095 (not sure the # is correct), I had to re-log into my E-File program, download the correct file, and edit it.. thankfully the program did it for me as it was some ridiculous #’s they asked for and math a scientist could not calculate if done on paper.

Just wondering, I see a lot of people saying that people who filed earlier this month when I did should have received their returns on the 23rd, some the 26th, and possibly tomorrow the 27th via DD.

I use the same method every year, they’ve always been pretty good besides the hassle last year that delayed my return a few weeks. I had no EITC or any #s listed below my return, but always have that bad feeling in my gut when they are “Processing” and you do not see the bars that they will come up with something… I worked 3 crappy jobs last year, had to file 3 different sources of income, I had health insurance via the same company, only received the form from the state/provider that says “Check Insured Every Month Jan Through Dec”.

Just curious, anyone file on the 4th or after of this month and get there DD yet?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Natalie Winfrey

FDIC insurance 12 CRS 300.1 or Treasury department

John
            @jaybee84

Still the same nonsense, nothing has changed for me. People say get your transcripts, well unfotunately I can log into the IRS website, but it doesn’t allow me to access them.. and they are sending something in the mail to allow me to. I hope I didn’t botch myself, I should have no issues, I made like nothing last year and just awaiting a few hundred. I have no family, EITC, or any of that nonsense.. people always talk about the codes and numbers on their transcripts, I couldn’t possibly imagine what they could be. It’s been 23+ days since I filed and was “accepted”, now no bars, “Processing”.. I remember years ago it took like 1-2 days to do so on that screen, then magically deposited on a random date… my bar changed from Bar 1 Accepted to no bars “Processing” Friday the 23rd.

John
              @jaybee84

Ugh a letter? I’ve used the same process, HRB and my PNC for 8+ years, so they should not have to ask me to verify my ID… I just have the no bar screen still, nothing in my account as of 6am… maybe it’ll change later today, a lot of people online were hoping for today… maybe the IRS wakes up an hour or two later than everyone… but I remember it being in the account by midnight-1am ET before. They should have no need to verify anything with me if they kept the same records I do lol.

Wheresmine

I filed on 2/4 accepted same day had still processing message since 2/10 transcripts stayed blank. Today I got a letter in the mail dated 2/22 to ID verify. Did it today said wait 8 weeks but could be as little as two weeks.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Accepted Date (WMR Step 1)’ is closed to new topics and replies.